My trip to Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso ...

My trip to Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso (W. Africa)Femi Awodele, Usa -...

There are 1 comment on the Nigeriaworld story from Oct 10, 2008, titled My trip to Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso (W. Africa)Femi Awodele, Usa -.... In it, Nigeriaworld reports that:

FEMI AWODELE'S HOUSE CALL Femi Awodele Friday, October 10, 2008 MY TRIP TO OUAGADOUGOU, BURKINA FASO his is one trip I was not very sure of till very late, it was on and off again many times.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Nigeriaworld.

YUCEFK

Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso

#1 Nov 4, 2008
HI! WHAT ABOUT?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Burkina Faso Travel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News San Antonio missions nominated for World Herita... (Oct '13) Oct '13 until World Bank ... 1
News UNESCO-listed heritage enriches culture and nature (Oct '13) Oct '13 until World Bank ... 1
News Black Queens to face Burkinabes in Africa quali... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Francesco Sinibaldi 1
News West Amwell resident speaks about his work in W... (Mar '12) Mar '12 help by clicking 1
News Chernivtsi University nominated for UNESCO Worl... (Oct '11) Oct '11 Moammar Gadhafi dead 1
News New natural wonders (Mar '11) Mar '11 UNESCO Biospheres 1
News The new natural wonders of the world (Mar '11) Mar '11 UNESCO Biospheres 1
More from around the web