Burgas, Varna, Sofia Make It to Globa...

Burgas, Varna, Sofia Make It to Global 100 Cities Destination Ranking

There are 3 comments on the Sofia News Agency story from Jan 22, 2013, titled Burgas, Varna, Sofia Make It to Global 100 Cities Destination Ranking. In it, Sofia News Agency reports that:

Bulgaria's Black Sea city of Burgas has been ranked 74th in the Top 100 Cities Destination ranking of global market research company Euromonitor International .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sofia News Agency.

“Liberalism”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#1 Apr 11, 2013
If Bulgaria want to import tourists and investements, need to make english the second official language.
Proud Bulgarian

Bellevue, WA

#3 Sep 3, 2013
I think that we will do well without making the English second official language.
Bleda

Dallas, TX

#4 Sep 3, 2013
Germans from Berlin,London,Washington,Ottaw a,Canbera,Wellington,Amsterdam - UNITE ! Unite and bomb the hell out of small impoverished countries...till the chinese take over in 10-15 years.
I say germans,because all the above mentioned countries are originally german ethnic people/yes the brits and yanks are german people too/,with a sprinkle of scandinavians,whom are also germanic.
Why would a norma, self-respecting country make an economy based on tourism only ?
Countries with tourism as their biggest economic industry are always 3-rd world.
Greece,deja vu ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bulgaria Travel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News PM Orders Bulgarian Govt to Pour BGN 30 M into ... (Jul '11) Jan '16 duncan tucker 4
Complete Bulgaria guide for tourists and expats! (Apr '14) Apr '14 Eat Stay Love Bul... 1
Hostess Agency in Sofia Bulgaria (Jan '10) Mar '14 Thijs Becker 2
New Year Vacation in Istanbul (Oct '13) Oct '13 new 1
News President in Bulgaria for two-day official visit (Sep '13) Sep '13 hmm 2
News Thousands of Bulgarians and Romanians plan to f... (Jan '13) Apr '13 Adi 73
News Bulgaria Funds Varna Roman Baths Restoration wi... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Hespe Vornado 9
More from around the web