Bulgarian Nationalists Boycott Turkish Defense Minister Visit

There are 7 comments on the Nov 16, 2012, Sofia News Agency story titled Bulgarian Nationalists Boycott Turkish Defense Minister Visit. In it, Sofia News Agency reports that:

Ataka leader, Volen Siderov , and Ataka Members of the Parliament protested the visit of the Turkish Defense Ministers to Bulgaria.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sofia News Agency.

“Liberalism”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#1 Nov 16, 2012
If Bulgaria want be democracy and to have development, nationalists need to ban immediately.

“fggggggggggggggg gggggggggggggg”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#2 Nov 16, 2012
european2012 wrote:
If Bulgaria want be democracy and to have development, nationalists need to ban immediately.
I know this is not the right post,but can you tell me something?In you "I Believe In" section you've wrote "i believe in human rights",so tell me please doesn't Bulgarian people have the right to save,learn and teach their history without being stolen and manipulated by FYROM?Because i think that's a question about the human right,and you also said if FYROM is not based ot nationalists they can join the EU and NATO without any problems solved.Doesn't that brake the human rights of the Bulgarians?

“Liberalism”

Location hidden

#3 Nov 17, 2012
Human rights mean that every human to have the freedom to believe EVERYTHING what want(except nazism-fascism-criminals of cource).

The problem is if the State base on nation. This is against human rights of the citizens of the country.

Bulgaria must have good relations with all neighbours. If one neighbour is anti-democrat and threat the Bulgaria, in this case Bulgaria need to ask help from eu-nato-un-international court.

Location hidden

#4 Nov 17, 2012
european2012 wrote:
Human rights mean that every human to have the freedom to believe EVERYTHING what want(except nazism-fascism-criminals of cource).
The problem is if the State base on nation. This is against human rights of the citizens of the country.
Bulgaria must have good relations with all neighbours. If one neighbour is anti-democrat and threat the Bulgaria, in this case Bulgaria need to ask help from eu-nato-un-international court.
But the Bulgarian people doesn't have the right to keep their story clean and untouched without those FYROManian dogs to manipulate it?How can one country have friendly relations with its neighboard if their government works against that country?FYROM is the problem of the Balkans they hate each neighboar they have..

“Liberalism”

Location hidden

#5 Nov 18, 2012
1.Every human have the right to believe every nationality what want. To read every history who want.

So, Bulgaria to be democratic country, need to not base on nation.

2.If the Macedonia base on nation, this is bad for citizens of Macedonia, and Macedonia will can't join eu-nato, will have problems with international courts of human rights, european courts etc etc.

If Macedonia want to take lands from neighbours countries, or if start to kill their citizens, this is bad for all, and in this case eu-nato and other organizations will send army to stop Macedonia.

Location hidden

#6 Nov 18, 2012
european2012 wrote:
1.Every human have the right to believe every nationality what want. To read every history who want.
I would've agree with that if they indeed do only believe in our history,but not manipulating it and showing it to everyone as their..

“Liberalism”

Location hidden

#7 Nov 18, 2012
The democratic country not base on nation, so noone fight for history-nation-origin-etc etc.

Exist freedom.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bulgaria Travel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Complete Bulgaria guide for tourists and expats! (Apr '14) Apr '14 Eat Stay Love Bul... 1
Hostess Agency in Sofia Bulgaria (Jan '10) Mar '14 Thijs Becker 2
New Year Vacation in Istanbul (Oct '13) Oct '13 new 1
News President in Bulgaria for two-day official visit (Sep '13) Sep '13 hmm 2
News Burgas, Varna, Sofia Make It to Global 100 Citi... (Apr '13) Sep '13 Bleda 3
News Thousands of Bulgarians and Romanians plan to f... (Jan '13) Apr '13 Adi 73
News Bulgaria Funds Varna Roman Baths Restoration wi... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Hespe Vornado 9
More from around the web