Bucharest and Skopje expand Flydubai's Central and Eastern Europe network

Jun 6, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: AME Info

Bucharest in Romania and Skopje in the Republic of Macedonia have been named as Flydubai's latest destinations expanding the innovative low-cost airline's network in Central & Eastern Europe to 15 points across 10 countries.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
hellenic RL

Baulkham Hills, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2012

Can not wait, wow, book me in. I always wanted to see fake statues made in China, with fake history and langauge. What a place to visit.
MKD

Thomastown, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

Macedonia is a great place to visit. Finally there is a chance to visit the most glorious country in Europe, better than Greece for sure in terms in history,
Macedonia the home of Alexander the great
MKD

Thomastown, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

hellenic RL wrote:
Can not wait, wow, book me in. I always wanted to see fake statues made in China, with fake history and langauge. What a place to visit.
you no nothing of Macedonia at least were not bloody bankrupt and begging for money and for a country to bail us out. Macedonia is home to Alexander the great and Greece can get stuffed!!! Maco 4 life!!!!
PHILIP THE MACEDONIAN

Gratkorn, Austria

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

MKD wrote:
<quoted text> you no nothing of Macedonia at least were not bloody bankrupt and begging for money and for a country to bail us out. Macedonia is home to Alexander the great and Greece can get stuffed!!! Maco 4 life!!!!
Ajde fake Fyromian, Bulgarian glavata!

“Macedonian, therefore Greek”

Since: Apr 07

Lychnidos, occupied Macedonia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

MKD wrote:
Macedonia is a great place to visit........
Yea. Pella, Aigai, Aiani, Edessa,..... all places where Alexander walked !!
Wogs Rule

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

MKD wrote:
Macedonia is a great place to visit. Finally there is a chance to visit the most glorious country in Europe, better than Greece for sure in terms in history,
Macedonia the home of Alexander the great
Alexander the Great has never been to skopie. The place has no history to see what ? Compared to Greek it would not even rank toilet status.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••