River story

Jul 4, 2009 Full story: www.thehindu.com

From Budapest to Bucharest, cruising along the Danube, swollen with the secrets of history and exotic ports of call Photos: GUSTASPS and JEROO IRANI A visual feast: The Parliament House in Budapest; Domes of an Orthodox church at Varna on the Black Sea; A church at Belgrade and the face of an ancient warrior carved on a rock face en route.

Read more

“To love and be loved”

Since: Jun 08

right here, right now...

#1 Jul 5, 2009
My memories of Budapest when I was there in 2000 together with my sister, brother-in-law and their first dog, to pay the last respect of his dead mother.

The other part is Buda and the other part is Pest. It's a wonderful city with many bridges to cross, the Parliament of Budapest, the Rose Hill and all those old attractive architectures.
Nlspot

Netherlands

#2 Jul 7, 2009

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bucharest, Romania Travel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Nuland: Rule of law must be strengthened in Rom... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Dacul -dd 20
News Thousands of Bulgarians and Romanians plan to f... (Jan '13) Apr '13 Adi 73
News Bulgaria to Launch Tourism Promotional Campaign... (Sep '12) Sep '12 World without Rom... 2
News Crucial vote Sunday as Romania sees shift towar... (Jul '12) Jul '12 neobyzantine 1
News Bucharest and Skopje expand Flydubai's Central ... (Jun '12) Jun '12 Wogs Rule 6
News Reuters takes a tour of Bucharest's must sees v... (Jun '12) Jun '12 fhfghgh 1
News TAROM passengers can travel from/to Romania- Lo... (Dec '11) Dec '11 neobyzantine 1
More from around the web