Thousands of Bulgarians and Romanians plan to flood UK in 2014 as employment restrictions relax

Jan 26, 2013 Full story: Daily Mail 73

Hordes of Romanians and Bulgarians are already preparing to head for Britain in search of work, according to a Mail on Sunday investigation.

Full Story

Since: May 11

Rome, Italy

#24 Feb 11, 2013
Szatmari wrote:
So now petru is "petrus"?...ahaha
It would help if you COPY my sentence correctly:
"What has these places to do with Romania,"
"..what HAS to do THESE PLACES with...".
And what is the difference, you fucking Asian illiterate? Illiterate loooooooooooser!
You cannot speak right English, you dumbarse, after so many years.
Szatmari wrote:
"ném béssszel englisék"...
Do you mean ...nem beszelek angolul?
ahaha...buta cigany...that means stupid gypsy
"Of course, he will start again offending me for it,"
now come on petrovski, with illiterate, dumb comments like that don't you deserve it!
You cannot understand simple sarcasm, you fu''cking illiterate Asian!
I am mocking you, you id'iot! I am not trying to write correctly your pointless language.

Please, make us all a big favor and take your own life.

Since: May 11

Rome, Italy

#25 Feb 11, 2013
Ba unguri prosti, sunteti o adunatura de analfabeti, de aceea ganditi asa. Niste gunoaie sociale, care isi dau arama pe fata, cu fiecare postare.

Since: May 11

Rome, Italy

#26 Feb 11, 2013
No, Emma, what makes you hate Eastern Europeans is your own frustration, lack of culture and lack of education. I can see well on how you write, worst than the most stupid cockney.
So, lay your hands on a book and read, learn and then speak!
I am almost sure you yourself live of social security.
emma wrote:
and adding to this i dont want poor people coming bin taking if a brit goes to romania what are they scrounging???? answer nothing as your country has nothing. just poverty no nhs no decent schools you have nothing. england has everything so of course the scabbies are gonna floodn us. DIRTY!!!!!!!!!! POOR!!!!!!!!!!
AT THE COST OF MY TAX AND MY ACT!!!!!!!!!!CHILDS FUTURE THIS GOVERNMENT IS MAKING ME HATE EASTERN EUROPEANS FACT

Since: May 11

Rome, Italy

#27 Feb 11, 2013
Some comments above regarding Hungarians do not address you, so please overlook them and feel no offence. This is valid even if you would not be partly Romanian.
bozgorashu wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, it just make you look really stupid.
Please explain me, if NHS is such a great institution then why do we have so many brits doing their dentistry and boob-jobs in Hungary ?
Also, study after study shows that the effect of emigration in the UK is net positive on the economy but hey, when will a statistic (you know this word, right ?) beat an english tabloid on trust ?
I also hope that you always rejected a Polish/Romanian housekeeper and your plummer/hairdresser are 100% brit (even if they charge 3 times more). I am also assuming you didn't paid for any construction work in the last 10 years. High chances are the reason it was cheap were those pesky eastern Europeans (prolly working illegally).
Good shave the Queen!

Since: Oct 12

Budapest, Hungary

#28 Feb 12, 2013
Petru wrote:
Some comments above regarding Hungarians do not address you, so please overlook them and feel no offence. This is valid even if you would not be partly Romanian.
<quoted text>
No offense taken :) Now let's invade UK and bring some horse meat in the process while God is saving the queen!!!!

Btw: did you knew (I learnt from Emmma) about the marvelous benefits of NHS. I say all eastern-Europeans should move to UK!!!!(and bring some horse meat)

Thank you Emma so much for inviting us over!

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#29 Feb 12, 2013
you're not trying to write correctly....English or Hungarian? Before attempting sarcasm, try learning the language roman prost!

Since: Nov 12

Romania

#30 Feb 12, 2013
Szatmari wrote:
romanians give ALL eastern europeans a bad name
Shut the fk off ya piece a s... of american krap,'nough said !

Americans talking 'bout Eastern Europe its like me talking bout Vietnamese culture . Internet warriors S'sOB's with big mouth and small dk. Hate be with you old man!

Since: Nov 12

Romania

#31 Feb 12, 2013
Szatmari wrote:
you're not trying to write correctly....English or Hungarian? Before attempting sarcasm, try learning the language roman prost!
Why don't you try to be normal instead fk'n around? Your english is crap anyway, so don't try to teach others me mate. Me two centavos ;^)

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#32 Feb 13, 2013
-Piper- wrote:
<quoted text> Why don't you try to be normal instead fk'n around? Your english is crap anyway, so don't try to teach others me mate. Me two centavos ;^)
Oh no, as if English was not enough for the Mongol mind, you now have hit Zsa Zsa with a Latin language....hopefully he doesn't take his horse and ride back to the Gobi desert, we need a whipping boy on this forum

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#33 Feb 13, 2013
You have no business telling anyone how to speak English...with your m8s, teh, noughs and krap...tigan prost

Since: Nov 12

Romania

#34 Feb 14, 2013
Szatmari wrote:
You have no business telling anyone how to speak English...with your m8s, teh, noughs and krap...tigan prost
Malian shat, is time to take some care of your prostate .
I'm the gypsy and he's teh american magyar now LAWLZ .

You better check your head , old man .

Since: Nov 12

Romania

#35 Feb 14, 2013
Simge wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh no, as if English was not enough for the Mongol mind, you now have hit Zsa Zsa with a Latin language....hopefully he doesn't take his horse and ride back to the Gobi desert, we need a whipping boy on this forum
Hey, if you put it this way I'm much more of a "Mongol" than him . I'm only quarter romanian, the rest is csángó(ceangau) and székely (secui).

Since: May 11

Milan, Italy

#36 Feb 14, 2013
You see and this is how we can use the Hungarians. They have old traditions with eating and preparing horse meat.:)))
bozgorashu wrote:
<quoted text>
No offense taken :) Now let's invade UK and bring some horse meat in the process while God is saving the queen!!!!
Btw: did you knew (I learnt from Emmma) about the marvelous benefits of NHS. I say all eastern-Europeans should move to UK!!!!(and bring some horse meat)
Thank you Emma so much for inviting us over!

Since: May 11

Milan, Italy

#37 Feb 14, 2013
Nu, ungur cretin!
Do I need to explain you sarcasm? How stupid can you get? I guess Hungarians like you could easily earn a Noble prize for stupidity, in case such a thing would exist.

No, I was making fun your bad English, bad Hungarian, bad Romanian.

But maybe you're good in Korean or Mongolian, your old native languages?...
Szatmari wrote:
you're not trying to write correctly....English or Hungarian? Before attempting sarcasm, try learning the language roman prost!

Since: Nov 12

Romania

#38 Feb 14, 2013
Really now, I've thought it was 'bout 29 million romanians who must flow into teh UK metro bombers paradise , not thousands . And of course 2 billion bulgarians, 2 or 3 billion from what I've heard .

British scientists say it , so it must be TRUFF .:^)

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#39 Feb 15, 2013
"Do I need to explain you sarcasm?"
"No, I was making fun your bad English"
".what HAS to do THESE PLACES with...".
" Your english is crap anyway, so don't try to teach others me mate."

hehee...roman prosti, stupid is as stupid does (says)
Forrest Gump (1994)- Memorable quotes

Since: Oct 12

Budapest, Hungary

#40 Feb 15, 2013
Szatmari wrote:
roman prosti, stupid is as stupid does (says)
Forrest Gump (1994)- Memorable quotes
"roman prosti" is how someone who doesn't speak Romanian nor it understands gender would say "bad books". "roman" is of neutral gender singular while "prosti" is conjugated with masculine gender plural

The correct form would be "romane proaste" (plural) or "roman prost" (singular). I hope this helps.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#41 Feb 16, 2013
Ahh...koszi roman bacsi, but I have no need for proper romani... just as you with your English.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#42 Feb 16, 2013
bozgorashu wrote:
<quoted text>
"roman prosti" is how someone who doesn't speak Romanian nor it understands gender would say "bad books". "roman" is of neutral gender singular while "prosti" is conjugated with masculine gender plural
The correct form would be "romane proaste" (plural) or "roman prost" (singular). I hope this helps.
Forget...He are smart and biutiful.
Who are is we tu tolk??...about a romance language...
He are smart enough.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#43 Feb 16, 2013
more petrovsky-style sarcasm?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bucharest, Romania Travel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nuland: Rule of law must be strengthened in Rom... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Dacul -dd 20
Bulgaria to Launch Tourism Promotional Campaign... (Sep '12) Sep '12 World without Rom... 2
Crucial vote Sunday as Romania sees shift towar... (Jul '12) Jul '12 neobyzantine 1
Bucharest and Skopje expand Flydubai's Central ... (Jun '12) Jun '12 Wogs Rule 6
Reuters takes a tour of Bucharest's must sees v... (Jun '12) Jun '12 fhfghgh 1
TAROM passengers can travel from/to Romania- Lo... (Dec '11) Dec '11 neobyzantine 1
International premiere: the first virtual tour ... (Jul '10) Jul '10 ionut 1
More from around the web