Bus change tickets are 'not fair'

Bus change tickets are 'not fair'

There are 7 comments on the BBC story from Feb 24, 2008, titled Bus change tickets are 'not fair'. In it, BBC reports that:

“Most regular passengers have the right money and this makes it very easy to fill a bus with passengers quickly. "[Not having the right money] is an issue with some new passengers. "It is an inconvenience which in the longer term needs sorting out.”

First said the move was not to make money from customers Passengers have criticised a new system set up to help combat fraud on First buses in Bristol. via BBC

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BBC.

simon

Bristol, UK

#1 Mar 7, 2008
First bus fares are stupid - taxis are cheaper
diamond 666

UK

#2 Sep 20, 2008
i like to see you get a return to centre in a taxxi for 4 pounds
Ali Naqvi

New Malden, UK

#3 Apr 6, 2009
Hi

Please sign below petition to the Prime Minister to instruct the Bus companies in the UK to return the change to their passengers and disallow the exact change policy. This petition also appeals that the money earned in past years from passengers overpayments should be disclosed and donated to charities for public welfare. Kindly forward it to everyone because more signatures mean more chances of getting your change back and tons of overpayments going to the charities.

http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/Buschange/

Many thanks

Ali Naqvi
H Mohammedi

Leeds, UK

#4 Dec 20, 2011
Hi can i ameend my bus ticket date. i had a mistake.many thanks.
H Mohammedi

Leeds, UK

#5 Dec 20, 2011
HIcan i amend my bus ticket date please?many thanks.
H Mohammedi

Leeds, UK

#6 Dec 20, 2011
can i change or amend my bus ticket date?
H Mohammedi

Leeds, UK

#7 Dec 20, 2011
can i change or amend my bus ticket date?many thanks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bristol, United Kingdom Travel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Englishman builds private road with tollway (Oct '14) Oct '14 Hugh Janus 2
News Flooded British villages ignite climate debate (Feb '14) Feb '14 Milkman Dan 1
News 99mph storm in trail of destruction (Oct '13) Oct '13 Mr Giblets 8
News Why Our City Really is Behind the Times (Oct '13) Oct '13 johneyonetime 2
News Weekend kite festival at Weston beach (Jun '13) Jun '13 Joe Dawn 1
News International Art at Bristol's Island Gallery, UK (Jan '13) Apr '13 KBB 2
News Fleet streets no more: Brits enforcing 20-mph l... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Giggs 7
More from around the web