Buying local in BiH

There are 1 comment on the Feb 3, 2011, SETimes news story titled Buying local in BiH. In it, SETimes news reports that:

A new law seeks to ensure that domestic products are well represented in the stores.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at SETimes news.

truth

Australia

#1 Feb 3, 2011
justice and law..ah ..must be very funny..why is like that..
inspection..which sort of inspection..ah

my Lord

no any inspection..
if i say that
''inspection''no reason for make money then you can call that person corrupt..
must be ex-trimly good person with proper qualification..for what..
''sto jedes i sto pijes i sa cime se lijecis..zasto se lijecis''
jer ''sve sto sije zlato nije''
its mean not fullfilment say..''its looks nice..sort out'' for beauty..
or representation..nije dobro..
nije dobro=not good
must be label
and still nije dobro=no good
its mean
sielance war somebody misused and mistreated on massive scale..tiho mucenje=sickness
seeds=immune system=sickness
immune system disorder..
then medicine
i don't think so even medicine
medicine also set up on black market..inspection..must stay under extreme diploma good diploma..find deference..
why is like that..its already happened ''silence war..PSENICA=bread milk fruits and vegetables and medicine and water chemikalije za prociscavanje na izvorima ili rezervoari..its mean ..no deference who they are serbs muslim croats or less others..no rasist political point..
ASKED YOURSELF..DID THEY LOVE EACH OTHERS..OR EVEN NOW WHEN ''PRIVDNI MIR COME''
MISTREATED EACH OTHER=SECRET GAME!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bosnia and Herzegovina Travel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pope Francis announces June visit to Bosnia-Her... Feb '15 meylib 1
News 12:43 Kazakhstan to give financial aid to Bosni... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Lukashenko is Dr ... 17
News 'Threat of extremism should not be underestimated' (Mar '14) Mar '14 Michael R Steinberg 1
News "Lonely Planet" recommends Bosnia and Herzegovi... (Apr '12) Feb '14 James the Exhibit... 8
News Barking up the wrong tree in Bosnia (Oct '09) Jul '13 reality 26
News Kosovars face travel problems in BiH (Aug '12) Dec '12 None of ur business 12
News Experts suggest a common airline for the Wester... (Apr '12) Apr '12 neobyzantine 2
More from around the web