Ho Chi Minh City: Holiday in Ho Chi M...

Ho Chi Minh City: Holiday in Ho Chi Minh City: Realities of Visiting a Communist Country

There are 1 comment on the Jaunted story from May 2, 2013, titled Ho Chi Minh City: Holiday in Ho Chi Minh City: Realities of Visiting a Communist Country. In it, Jaunted reports that:

There's no question that traveling to a country that doesn't share your motherland's political persuasion can be a little daunting, but since when is travel about revisiting the everyday? Our recent trip to Vietnam proved quite the wake-up, even though rocking up to passport control with an American passport is no longer anything to be worried ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Jaunted.

sun will shining tomorrow

UK

#1 May 3, 2013
tomorrow the sun will shining,
the passport controller AT THE TAN SON NHUT AIR PORT they treat those held an American passport like a slaved,,
they let him stood there for a long time,,he held the pass on his hands but he looking some where else,,
and let the American guy waiting like a dog waiting for him to dropping the born left over,,.
but the Korean guy on the other queue,, they just looking at and stamp on the pass ,,
i asked him why this guy has to wait long then that guy,,?
he replied to me that,,them viet American poor came back to vn to committing crime,,
in America they done a dick sucker job,,they might bringing STI,to infesting the people,
i asked him what is S T I mean about,,?
he replied..
((sexually,,transmitter,,infec tion))
i said well your people knew full well them dick sucked over there,ha,,
the backy accent he said yeah man,,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Asia Travel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump OK'd partner with alleged Iran laundering... 7 hr aryanqueen311 282
News Turkish Airlines to launch Boston-Istanbul flig... (Jul '13) Sep 22 Bandirma 34
News Indonesia is the Next China for the Hospitality... Sep 17 Robby Manullang 1
News South Korea bristles at Japan's honors for the ... Sep 15 Ainu 20
News Muslims worldwide celebrate Eid'l Adha tomorrow Sep 11 Muslim lies 3
News Arriving in China, Obama promotes climate legacy Sep 5 Swedenforever of ... 11
Vietnam 10 days private tour Sep 3 haversley 1
More from around the web