48 hours in Burma: A Bagan adventure

48 hours in Burma: A Bagan adventure

There are 1 comment on the Asian Correspondent story from Mar 29, 2013, titled 48 hours in Burma: A Bagan adventure. In it, Asian Correspondent reports that:

I HAD a plan. And I only had 48 hours to do it. Get myself from Bangkok to Bagan, a small ancient city southwest of Mandalay, Burma and back to Bangkok in just over two days.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Asian Correspondent.

Anti-colonialist s

UK

#2 Mar 30, 2013
Oh man! How come your journalist who is a woman is so justifiably generous to Burmese people? Your Francis Wade wrote only about SuuKyi Aris. When her glass was full, he could not get enough of sucking her toe.
Now that she has betrayed Burmese farmers to placate China and the military businessmen,and her glass is more than half empty, he wrote for DVB an article Burma's second awakening to imply SuuKyi's glass is half full. How very disigeneous.
From your offices in England of course Francis has to keep propping up the turncoat SuuKyi Aris because she opened herself wide for Englishman Michael Aris. Id this not correct?
Ugly, uglier and Francis Wade. Can't he find a better job?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Asia Travel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hopes grow over sex slavery settlement 11 hr Ainu 3
News 40 years later, former sailor still searching f... Jul 1 IRADRUDAEGUMIDEBD... 56
News Godzilla Is Now an 'Official' Citizen of Japan Jul 1 IRADRUDAEGUMIDEBD... 8
News Japanese city of Osaka is well worth a visit Jun 29 Raj Chanani 3
News WikiLeaks exposes Saudi liquor runs, Clinton's ... Jun 26 tom_ 2
News Chicago plans trade mission to China Jun 23 Dave 2
News Passport scam (Oct '14) Jun 20 Buttless 20
More from around the web