Chinese women flock to sex classes

There are 20 comments on the Oct 6, 2013, The Toronto Star story titled Chinese women flock to sex classes. In it, The Toronto Star reports that:

In an unmarked room at a three-star hotel in downtown Shanghai, Ma Li teaches small groups of Chinese women about a topic that traditionally has been taboo - sex.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Toronto Star.

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Dipa sharma

Ashburn, VA

#1 Oct 6, 2013
Hi any body 4nd chat with me 09614578691 OR 08436697091
murphyjim

Tracy, CA

#2 Oct 6, 2013
I lived in Beijing for five years and contrary to what I had previously believed Chinese women have a strong interest in sex. I had a relationship with a 42 year old Chinese woman who was divorced. She had not had a happy marriage and had very limited sexual experience. She had never had cunnilingus. I also enjoy threesomes with the other man being black so I brought a black African man into our relationship.
She didn't bat an eye and afterwards said she enjoyed being shared with him very much. However it was cunnilingus which she liked best.

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

Coolidge, AZ

#4 Oct 6, 2013
Considering that there are about 2,000,000,000,000+ Chinese people in the world, i think they got the sex thing down pretty good.

“A TRUE Swordsman”

Since: Aug 13

Lakewood, CA

#5 Oct 6, 2013
murphyjim wrote:
I lived in Beijing for five years and contrary to what I had previously believed Chinese women have a strong interest in sex. I had a relationship with a 42 year old Chinese woman who was divorced. She had not had a happy marriage and had very limited sexual experience. She had never had cunnilingus. I also enjoy threesomes with the other man being black so I brought a black African man into our relationship.
She didn't bat an eye and afterwards said she enjoyed being shared with him very much. However it was cunnilingus which she liked best.
Could you use another black bull and what size is she accustomed to. Could she supersize. Asians are normally small down there.

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

Coolidge, AZ

#6 Oct 6, 2013
Mr Thick 11_5 wrote:
<quoted text>
Could you use another black bull and what size is she accustomed to. Could she supersize. Asians are normally small down there.
Yeah. Chinese guys and other Asian guys are usually hung pretty small down there.:(

“A TRUE Swordsman”

Since: Aug 13

Lakewood, CA

#7 Oct 6, 2013
Fa-Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah. Chinese guys and other Asian guys are usually hung pretty small down there.:(
I was speaking of the ladies, but I guess that also makes perfectly good sense. But if the can have children I would imagine they could handle a well endowed man. Are you Asian and female?

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

Coolidge, AZ

#8 Oct 6, 2013
Mr Thick 11_5 wrote:
<quoted text>
I was speaking of the ladies, but I guess that also makes perfectly good sense. But if the can have children I would imagine they could handle a well endowed man. Are you Asian and female?
Um. no. I'm white and male and hung like a horse. why ?
hal

Sydney, Australia

#10 Oct 7, 2013
Fa-Foxy wrote:
Considering that there are about 2,000,000,000,000+ Chinese people in the world, i think they got the sex thing down pretty good.
Apart from being out by a factor of 1,250, then yes!
Join Free

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

Coolidge, AZ

#11 Oct 7, 2013
hal wrote:
<quoted text>
Apart from being out by a factor of 1,250, then yes!
Nope. I believe my quoted figure is ACCURATE !:)

Since: Jul 13

Bristol, UK

#12 Oct 7, 2013
Fa-Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah. Chinese guys and other Asian guys are usually hung pretty small down there.:(
I need myself a Asian lady as I'm hung like an mouse
hal

Sydney, Australia

#13 Oct 7, 2013
Fa-Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. I believe my quoted figure is ACCURATE !:)
There are only 7,000,000,000 (7 billion) people in all the world.
Chinese 1,600,000,000 (One thousand, six hundred million).
Your number was 2,000,000,000,000 (2 quadrillion)(2 million million).
That's about the number of star systems in five galaxies our size!
Mind you, there's about 400,000 million galaxies, each individual one containing that many of star systems!
Big, isn't it!!!!
hal

Sydney, Australia

#14 Oct 7, 2013
Sorry, 2 trillion!
Not quadrillion!
stupidchineseedu cation

Tucson, AZ

#15 Oct 7, 2013
In china education bans a lot of people from having sex when they want, so that's about 14 or 15. It is not a culture thing since long time ago chinese people have first time sex about 16. So we know that the commies destroyed china later.
hal

Sydney, Australia

#16 Oct 7, 2013
stupidchineseeducation wrote:
In china education bans a lot of people from having sex when they want, so that's about 14 or 15. It is not a culture thing since long time ago chinese people have first time sex about 16. So we know that the commies destroyed china later.
You haven't seen the transformation of China these past 5 to 10 years yourself then, have you?
All I can say is WOW!!!!

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

Coolidge, AZ

#17 Oct 7, 2013
silence is bliss wrote:
<quoted text>
I need myself a Asian lady as I'm hung like an mouse
Too bad you're not gay like me ! From my personal observation and experience, about 96% of us gay guys are hung like a horse !

(and ya never forget your first cutieboy !)

:)
zzzttt

Swindon, UK

#18 Oct 8, 2013
murphyjim wrote:
I lived in Beijing for five years and contrary to what I had previously believed Chinese women have a strong interest in sex. I had a relationship with a 42 year old Chinese woman who was divorced. She had not had a happy marriage and had very limited sexual experience. She had never had cunnilingus. I also enjoy threesomes with the other man being black so I brought a black African man into our relationship.
She didn't bat an eye and afterwards said she enjoyed being shared with him very much. However it was cunnilingus which she liked best.
that is why blacks should not be allowed into China. because black males will have sex with chinese females. while in other areas of the world where blacks are the majority blacks will assault and murder chinese males. in areas of the world where blacks are the majority blacks will also commit crimes on old chinese people( old chinese males and old chinese females ).

“A TRUE Swordsman”

Since: Aug 13

Lakewood, CA

#19 Oct 8, 2013
zzzttt wrote:
<quoted text>
that is why blacks should not be allowed into China. because black males will have sex with chinese females. while in other areas of the world where blacks are the majority blacks will assault and murder chinese males. in areas of the world where blacks are the majority blacks will also commit crimes on old chinese people( old chinese males and old chinese females ).
Dont blame it on race asshole because you have a tiny dick or if you are female, blacks arent interested in you. Men are men regardless of color and men of all races commit crimes. Its thinking like your that keeps racism alive and hatred brewing. the problem is that the Chinese women come here for not only dick, but anything else that freedom allows them. They no longer want to be subserviant to Chinese men. Keep your bullshit in China bitch
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Richmond, Canada

#20 Oct 8, 2013
Mr Thick 11_5 wrote:
<quoted text>
Dont blame it on race asshole because you have a tiny dick or if you are female, blacks arent interested in you. Men are men regardless of color and men of all races commit crimes. Its thinking like your that keeps racism alive and hatred brewing. the problem is that the Chinese women come here for not only dick, but anything else that freedom allows them. They no longer want to be subserviant to Chinese men. Keep your bullshit in China bitch
yet you go off on your racist rant...

maybe thats what wrong with America.... you want who ever has the biggest dyck or tits...

maybe that why your Government is flirting with a default once again
epep

Swindon, UK

#21 Oct 8, 2013
Mr Thick 11_5 wrote:
<quoted text>
Dont blame it on race asshole because you have a tiny dick or if you are female, blacks arent interested in you. Men are men regardless of color and men of all races commit crimes. Its thinking like your that keeps racism alive and hatred brewing. the problem is that the Chinese women come here for not only dick, but anything else that freedom allows them. They no longer want to be subserviant to Chinese men. Keep your bullshit in China bitch
i am personally indifferent about chinese women dating/marrying black men in blacks' countries.

in mulit-racial countries such as some western countries, i would prefer that chinse females date/marry chinese males.

in China i would prefer that chinese females only date/marry males from races that originated from China's borders, such as, chinese males, manchurian males, tibetan males, uyghur males, mongolian males, and other mongolioid ethnic minority males from China's borders.
epep

Swindon, UK

#22 Oct 8, 2013
Mr Thick 11_5 wrote:
<quoted text>
Dont blame it on race asshole because you have a tiny dick or if you are female, blacks arent interested in you. Men are men regardless of color and men of all races commit crimes. Its thinking like your that keeps racism alive and hatred brewing. the problem is that the Chinese women come here for not only dick, but anything else that freedom allows them. They no longer want to be subserviant to Chinese men. Keep your bullshit in China bitch
i am personally indifferent about chinese women dating/marrying black men in blacks' countries because those blacks allow chinese people to live in those blacks' countries.

in mulit-racial countries such as some western countries, i would prefer that chinese females date/marry chinese males.

in China i would prefer that chinese females only date/marry males from races that originated from China's borders, such as, chinese males, manchurian males, tibetan males, uyghur males, mongolian males, and other mongolioid ethnic minority males from China's borders.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Asia Travel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gay parade held in Japan amid calls for same-se... 17 hr Wall 2
News Passport scam (Oct '14) Sat Revolver of Pers 10
News 40 years later, former sailor still searching f... Apr 23 WOMDRUCHAVAMIDEBD... 48
News Opening Saturday at Meadow Mill, the Basque res... Apr 17 sweetness 1
News Filipinos pack capital for Catholic procession (Jan '13) Apr 14 ELIAS IBARRA 241
News Pope's visit will change Philippines, Cardinal ... (Sep '14) Apr 14 ELIAS IBARRA 45
News Iranians protest in front of Saudi consulate in... Apr 11 jinxi 3
More from around the web