After US ship, Chinese vessel hits Philippine reef

Apr 9, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: SFGate

A suspected Chinese fishing vessel with 12 crewmen has run aground in a protected coral reef in the southwestern Philippines, where a U.S. Navy minesweeper got stuck and had to be dismantled recently, officials said Tuesday.

Comments (Page 7)

Showing posts 121 - 122 of122
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Apr 13

Meycauayan, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Pretty ironic and dumb mistake. How can someone possibly do the same mistake, same place, that soon. Tsk.

A) They dont watch English news that often.
B) Its intentional.. Just to pissed PH because of the Spatleys battle.
C) Just plain reckless.

Well its China so what do we expect.. Illegal sharks fin are caught via sattelite images being processed in numerous chinese buildings. So i wasnt surprised when i found out the vessel that hit the PH reef carries illegal animal skin from Palawan.

Smuggling endangered species.. Nice one.
Jaimie

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Lexis123 wrote:
Pretty ironic and dumb mistake. How can someone possibly do the same mistake, same place, that soon. Tsk.
A) They dont watch English news that often.
B) Its intentional.. Just to pissed PH because of the Spatleys battle.
C) Just plain reckless.
Well its China so what do we expect.. Illegal sharks fin are caught via sattelite images being processed in numerous chinese buildings. So i wasnt surprised when i found out the vessel that hit the PH reef carries illegal animal skin from Palawan.
Smuggling endangered species.. Nice one.
PERSONALLY "WHO GIVES A F REALLY?"

Less then 60% of the human populous is from a married couple sex act. 60% of USA humans were SPERM BANK BABIES. NO PARENT will give DNA tests to their offspring and will refuse to fund them the promisary to Interantional laws 25% of estate adn accoutns to begin life when released, left penniless no DNA no knowledge as to who their real parents are, the presumed parents go free inlife and have them arrested for even suggesting such a thing.

Then we have the Females that were artificailly inseminated by their finger and a sperm kit from COVANCE and other paternity clinics, that forced courts to see the child as a clone and not real human since it was not of a real man (SPERM? and she inseminated herself, and she F'd the boy to soon and now wants people to permit them legal wed in court and mind their own f'n business

We have a huge populous of children from 1960s 25,000 to each major city around the world found on peoples doorsteps all between the ages of 4-8 years old all with amnesia.

Then you have YEllowstone park and Department of NAtural Resourses that kidnapped for ransom and life insurence policy payoffs missing persons publicity stunts. Or murderes of their own kids left for dead in the wilderness crimes.

Babyswapping crimes from the hospital or wet nurses CIA and FBI have all blood matched to the real parents and refuse to release file to US citizens so we live with our parents killers and our kidnapper rapists that keep setting us up with yet another broken relationship while they are for sure they can find us another pretending to be our fathers but are not.

Their is no legal system in USA I demand a MARSHAL order and have INTERANTIONAL relations over throw our nation and prosecute fiels accordence since no legal competancy as a result all men of status played illegal games and refuse to do their jobs as well.

And your concerned about a F'n Pelt Where is your prorities asz My father was US NAVY fins pelts who gives a f it is not your busienss or legal jurisdiction who is assigned to kill a civilization or herd for Plague or rabies MYOB

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 121 - 122 of122
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••