Fresh Irritant Emerges in Azerbaijani...

Fresh Irritant Emerges in Azerbaijani-Armenian Relations

There are 3 comments on the Weekday Magazine story from Apr 16, 2013, titled Fresh Irritant Emerges in Azerbaijani-Armenian Relations. In it, Weekday Magazine reports that:

A new Armenian initiative has the potential to exacerbate even further the already hostile relationship between Yerevan and the unrecognized Nagorno-Karabakh Republic, on the one hand, and Azerbaijan on the other.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Weekday Magazine.

lambroni ardziv

Katy, TX

#1 Apr 16, 2013
aliyev or some one in the azik government should have taught to take care of the cultural needs of the minority of Talysh people they did rough shod their majority on the minorities of the country hurrah for the Artsakh people who took care of the needs of other minorities

Burbank, CA

#2 Apr 16, 2013
Haha this is so cool, a Talysh radio station to educate them. While war-mongering clowns in Azerbaijan bark about invading Karabakh, the new seeds are being planted for the future Talyshistan!

Next Lezgistan, Avarstan, Udistan etc. I would say the Aliyev sultanate has other things to worry about than NK!

“truth hurts”

Since: Aug 09

#3 Apr 16, 2013
LOL, this just shows how desperate AR is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Asia Travel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Japan may accelerate missile defence upgrades i... 1 hr Ainu 14
News Japan PM Abe sends ritual offering to Yasukuni ... 1 hr Ainu 8
News Philippines' Duterte visits Japan after China tilt 10 hr Russian Ainu 1
News Taiwan recovering from typhoon No. 3 Mon TW_sugar_daddio 2
News WikiLeaks exposes Saudi liquor runs, Clinton's ... (Jun '15) Oct 20 Tom FontaineFundMe 6
News She fled North Korea for a life of online sex w... Oct 19 Quest 3
News US-Russian crew blasts off for space station Oct 19 Stephany McDowell 1
More from around the web