China slammed for escalating East Sea tension with cruise ship plan

Apr 8, 2013 Full story: Thanh Nein News 57

"China will continue to develop the Paracel Islands to demonstrate that it is in effective occupation of the islands and is exercising administrative control," said Carl Thayer, a maritime expert at the University of New South Wales in Australia.

Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
hoang

Australia

#46 Apr 11, 2013
bullies
ASIA LATIN AFRO MID EAST

United States

#47 Apr 11, 2013
Cev wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are new to Topix, let me enlighten you.
The guy from Ipoh, Malaysia is a CHINAMAN.
He's a CHINAMAN PRETENDING TO BE A MALAYSIAN, it's damn funny coz the guy does not have any pride.
So don't be fooled, these guys are paid to troll in the forums. they're like online prostitutes, a variation from the 20 million Chinese prostitutes being exported worldwide.
I would say he is a Chinese living in Malaysia or malayasian Chinese
Old Jew

San Francisco, CA

#48 Apr 11, 2013
There are thousands of Jews in China and hardly any in VN. You know why? VN is a crap country. The Chinese saved over a half million Jews from Hitler in WWII, how many did VN saved?
ASIA LATIN AFRO MID EAST

United States

#49 Apr 11, 2013
Old Jew wrote:
There are thousands of Jews in China and hardly any in VN. You know why? VN is a crap country. The Chinese saved over a half million Jews from Hitler in WWII, how many did VN saved?
Alot of you Jews Live in Shanghai ...
Cev

Quezon City, Philippines

#50 Apr 12, 2013
ASIA LATIN AFRO MID EAST wrote:
<quoted text>I would say he is a Chinese living in Malaysia or malayasian Chinese
And I would say he is a CHINAMAN. Let's keep in plain and simple and reasonable.

Even Malaysian Chinese don't have the same views and nonsense he's spouting in the forums.(as per my most recent business trip to Kuala Lumpur),(or my most recent vacation in Kota Kinabalu).
DENQUYTCNGUEXIM4 CUOTANKYP

Wilmington, DE

#51 Apr 12, 2013
CHINA CAI' LoN\ MAAAAAA' MAY\ ...
DENQUYTCNGUEXIM4 CUOTANKYP

Anonymous Proxy

#52 Apr 12, 2013
CHINA CAI' LoN\ MAAAAAA' MAY\ MOT...
U R standing on my ways

London, UK

#53 Apr 12, 2013
ASIA LATIN AFRO MID EAST wrote:
<quoted text>Alot of you Jews Live in Shanghai ...
.

they are bloody every where,,they has a very good sense of detecting
butter shit,,
Old Jew

San Francisco, CA

#54 Apr 12, 2013
Some of you know us Jews pretty well. Lot of the Israeli Leaders now, their parents came from Shanghai after WWII to the Land of Milk and Honey.
Jews and the Chinese have a special relationship.
PENES getting Stupidier

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#55 Apr 12, 2013
Cev wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are new to Topix, let me enlighten you.
The guy from Ipoh, Malaysia is a CHINAMAN.
He's a CHINAMAN PRETENDING TO BE A MALAYSIAN, it's damn funny coz the guy does not have any pride.
So don't be fooled, these guys are paid to troll in the forums. they're like online prostitutes, a variation from the 20 million Chinese prostitutes being exported worldwide.
Thank you for the FAKE introduction of me and others.

1. We are indeed FLATTERED. We must have affected your life so BADLY that you may have contemplate jumping into a pool of SHITS and getting drown in there? After all your life is filled with SHITS!
Take our advice! Don't! As LIFE as it is already is, is SHORT in Ba Nana land.

2. Whether I am a chinaman or a guy with a funny sense of humor that infuriate all Pinoy or some PENES is never the QUESTION!

3. The QUESTION is How did I came to know you as chinaman GIGALO CEV?
Well a Malaysian foreman taking his TEAM of laborers on a vacation to BANANA REPUBLIC need some professional social services. There he met the savvy you, GIGALOMAN CEV? You have a full cataloque of your BEST of the BEST Prostitutes in Manila. But it seems the WORLD was playing TRICKS on you that day as your all your BANANARAMA PROSTITUTES decided to report as sick that day as they all are having their PERIOD PAIN. But since you got the FOREMAN workers so MOTIVATE, they decided to have a sheman like you instead. That is when they discovered you are in fact a FAKE PENES, a chinaman PRETENDING to be a PINOY. Your banana flavor has vanilla added and further investigation of your blowing and anustechniques prove it all. Nananananana

4. I do not know whether we get paid to post something we enjoyed but the FOREMAN did paid you to your satisfaction and he says you are CHEAP TRASH!
You walk home with a LIMP on youranus. Nanananananana
PENES getting Stupidier

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#56 Apr 12, 2013
Cev wrote:
<quoted text>
And I would say he is a CHINAMAN. Let's keep in plain and simple and reasonable.
Even Malaysian Chinese don't have the same views and nonsense he's spouting in the forums.(as per my most recent business trip to Kuala Lumpur),(or my most recent vacation in Kota Kinabalu).
The foreman is now recommending you to his fiends.
They told him that you have gone on MEDICAL LEAVE with PERIOD PAIN in theanus!

Nanananananan
Old Jew

San Francisco, CA

#57 Apr 12, 2013
PH can not even take of their own islands,just leave it to the Chinese and we will all be fine.
U R standing in my ways

London, UK

#58 Apr 12, 2013
Old Jew wrote:
PH can not even take of their own islands,just leave it to the Chinese and we will all be fine.
.

china can't handle it ,,population over a billion,,

it doesn't mean they got the power to act as a bullies,,

don't taking it if it doesn't belong to you.
Old Jew

San Francisco, CA

#59 Apr 12, 2013
When we Westerners hear of China Seas, we think of China. Yes it belongs to China give it up. Things are going just fine we are all making money and the shipping lanes are free and safe from pirates.
U R standing in my ways

London, UK

#60 Apr 12, 2013
i did tell chinese Authority that vietnam and all Asian countries willing to sit at a table to negotiating those islands of disputed,,
share ownership,,for all,.

but there was so many objection,, more opinion had put in not to accepting CHINA TO BE PART WITH THEM,,

the reason was they said china was a very bad manner the whole Asian countries none of them agreed that China was a good neibough to them,,so there it goes china,
Weak TOOTHLESS China

Port Moody, Canada

#61 Apr 12, 2013
U R standing in my ways wrote:
i did tell chinese Authority that vietnam and all Asian countries willing to sit at a table to negotiating those islands of disputed,,
share ownership,,for all,.
but there was so many objection,, more opinion had put in not to accepting CHINA TO BE PART WITH THEM,,
the reason was they said china was a very bad manner the whole Asian countries none of them agreed that China was a good neibough to them,,so there it goes china,
Yes, the dying CCP regime is too weak and stupid to rely on for anything.
hoang

Australia

#62 Apr 12, 2013
Old Jew wrote:
When we Westerners hear of China Seas, we think of China. Yes it belongs to China give it up. Things are going just fine we are all making money and the shipping lanes are free and safe from pirates.
big pirates is china lol...china shot innocent fishermen took they equipment took all their fishes and ask for ransom....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Asia Travel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pope's visit will change Philippines, Cardinal ... 2 hr I_am_Belisarius 10
As Japan marks WWII surrender, Abe avoids contr... 11 hr SHlTWORMEXIMNAUDE... 98
Vietnam's growth accelerates despite anti-China... 12 hr SpongeBob 2
Bahrain has always been economic, business hub,... Sun Crush Em 2013 456
Australia defends sending refugees to Cambodia Sun Cilantro 3
Bahrain Works Ministry Commences revamp of Abdu... Sep 24 MOMIN ANSARI 1
EXPOSED! Underage sex trafficking in Malaysia -... Sep 21 ibu ernadita 1

Asia Travel People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE