What Countries can Nicaraguan's trave...

What Countries can Nicaraguan's travel to ?

There are 3 comments on the Nicaragua Living story from Jul 15, 2008, titled What Countries can Nicaraguan's travel to ?. In it, Nicaragua Living reports that:

Submitted by dubereyes on 15 July, 2008 - 12:38. good day everyone... I am considering taking a cruise with my Nica girlfriend.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Nicaragua Living.

Manny

Louisville, KY

#1 Jul 16, 2008
I am a cruise Travel Agent, If she has a Nicaraguan Passport with a US tourist Visa and nothing else, she must contact all the countries (consulates) that you will visit and ask what the requirements are. Usually they have no issues with anyone with a US Visa departing the US on a Cruiseship retuning to the US, if she is "Nica" and has a US Permanent card (green card) that's all she needs.
Martine Lenchantin

Chatsworth, CA

#2 Aug 10, 2009
I am Nicaraguan. We can visit 93 countries without a visa. Our passport is most useful once you leave the American continent. We can visit all of Europe, a lot of Asia and some countries in Africa. Being NIcaraguan makes your visa requirements less expensive as well.

In Latin America we can visit

Guatemala, El Salvador, Belize, Honduras, Panama, Ecuador, Chile, Uruguay, Paraguay, Argentina, Dominican Republic, Bahamas, Haiti, Trinidad and Tobago, Cuba, Martinique, etc... about 30 countries.

All of Europe, except Russia, Belarus and Ukraine
Juan Jose Callas

Reseda, CA

#3 Apr 22, 2012
Manny wrote:
I am a cruise Travel Agent, If she has a Nicaraguan Passport with a US tourist Visa and nothing else, she must contact all the countries (consulates) that you will visit and ask what the requirements are. Usually they have no issues with anyone with a US Visa departing the US on a Cruiseship retuning to the US, if she is "Nica" and has a US Permanent card (green card) that's all she needs.
Hi friend, I'm not sure if you specified where you're going. I'm Nicaraguan-born America, so I do a fair amount of travel with a Nicaraguan passport where the US one can't take me or would cost me too much.

Nicaraguans can visit 102 countries internationally. The passport is pretty much useless in the American continent, but it's a pretty awesome to travel all of Europe, now including Russia, places like Iran (I know), Turkey, Egypt, Kenya, Tanzania...

In Latin America you can visit all of Central America except Costa Rica. In South America, just Ecuador, Bolivia, Paraguay, Chile, Argentina and Uruguay. The entire Caribbean islands allow Nicaraguans for the exception of Jamaica.

All of Europe is visa free as I mentioned. In Asia, we do have pretty good visa free waivers. Japan is not one of them, unfortunately. So yeah, 102 countries...

Wikipedia.com has good info. Type in Nicaraguan passport and go under the section "See Also" and click on Visa Requirements for Nicaraguan Passport Holders.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Aruba Travel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Southwest Airlines to launch international flights (May '14) May '14 john 22
News Aruba is a magical Caribbean island of pristine... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Tedd French 1
News Curacao: The Best Gay Destination in the Caribb... (Dec '11) Dec '13 Anonymous 12
News House Hunting in ... Aruba (Feb '12) Nov '13 Working Stiff 12
News Dutch graduate students to study good governanc... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Francesco Sinibaldi 1
News Visit Aruba for the weekend or a week (Apr '13) Apr '13 Stanley Snitley 1
News Easy does it in Aruba (Apr '12) Feb '13 Lighthouse 3
More from around the web