Artsakh Has Elected A President: The ...

Artsakh Has Elected A President: The Unrecognized Republic Expects...

There are 8 comments on the Groong story from Jul 25, 2012, titled Artsakh Has Elected A President: The Unrecognized Republic Expects.... In it, Groong reports that:

ARTSAKH HAS ELECTED A PRESIDENT: THE UNRECOGNIZED REPUBLIC EXPECTS THE SOLUTION OF SOCIOECONOMIC PROBLEMS Viktoriya Panfilova Nezavisimaya Gazeta July 20 2012 Russia Bako Sahakyan, leader of Nagornyy Karabakh, voted for a continuation of the course he has begun Presidential elections were held yesterday in the unrecognized Nagorno-Karabakh ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Groong.

lambroni ardziv

Houston, TX

#1 Jul 26, 2012
Bako Sahagyan was democratically elected by the people of ARTSAKH as their president power to the people not like azikistan that has president for life mr LIZARDIEV

“Get started, Go ahead!!”

Since: Oct 09

Oman

#2 Aug 3, 2012
Dashakyan has to enjoy his life there as much as possible, because very soon he will be hanged from the gates of Shusha.,-})
lambroni ardziv

Houston, TX

#3 Aug 7, 2012
Uzun Hasan wrote:
Dashakyan has to enjoy his life there as much as possible, because very soon he will be hanged from the gates of Shusha.,-})
you will never put your foot in SHUSHI i was in shushi it did not have gates the people were happy to get rid of the soldiers of azikistan

“Get started, Go ahead!!”

Since: Oct 09

Baku, Azerbaijan

#4 Aug 8, 2012
lambroni ardziv wrote:
<quoted text>you will never put your foot in SHUSHI i was in shushi it did not have gates the people were happy to get rid of the soldiers of azikistan
Never say Never !!
lambroni ardziv

Houston, TX

#5 Aug 8, 2012
never means never, till HELL FREEZES OVER, till the north pole the south pole and the GREENLAND ice melt and flood the world.
Cilicia

Los Angeles, CA

#6 Aug 8, 2012
Armenia will overrun Baku and expel the Azik war criminals. That would be a favor to all Aziks.
armenians back to Syria

Azerbaijan

#7 Aug 9, 2012
For the millions time. Every single gaymenian, I literally mean every single ONE, will either be hanged, shot dead or thrown off a cliff. Not a single gaymenian will remain in Karabagh. Your end is very near. If you for 1 second think the war is over then you are the biggest retard on the surface of this planet. This was about the gaymenians currently running around in our Karabagh. The other gaymenians, who will try to cross the border from gaymenia into Azerbaijan, will be sent back to Iravan. In garbage bags that is.
The clock is ticking... Enjoys the last moments of being alive...
armenians back to Syria

Azerbaijan

#8 Aug 9, 2012
Cilicia wrote:
Armenia will overrun Baku and expel the Azik war criminals. That would be a favor to all Aziks.
LOL. You idiot. The distance from our sacred Nakchivan to ancient Azerbaijani Khanate Iravan is less than 60 miles. We'll see who gets where first.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Armenia Travel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Turkey 'stops Bosnian Serb leader from travelli... (May '15) May '15 Rockstar 1
News Kanye West's 'crazy' lake gig shut down (Apr '15) Apr '15 wmd06 4
News Iran Eases Visa Rules For Armenians (Dec '14) Jan '15 David 4
News Armenia's disappearing population (Aug '11) Dec '14 AriArmen 2,882
News Vice President Of Uruguay To Travel To Armenia (Dec '14) Dec '14 aziz dostum dander 3
News Ukrainian Foreign Ministry warns Armenia about ... (Nov '14) Dec '14 Oliver cromwell 29
News From Yerevan To Simferopol Via Anapa: Armenians... (Nov '14) Nov '14 Dander 9
More from around the web