Americans to travel farther and spend more in 2012

Dec 30, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Reuters

Long-haul bookings to Europe, Asia and Australia are up in 2012, comprising 11 of the top 20 destinations for U.S. travelers, compared to nine in 2011, the survey of 640 travel agents showed.

Comments
1 - 20 of 28 Comments Last updated Jan 15, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Restore Democracy

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2011

Judged:

How the fark can Americans be travelling in greater numbers when the US is bankrupt??????
Or are these one way trips?
Joan

Thornleigh, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2011

Judged:

The more North Americans and Europeans here, the better. One may as well create a more balanced immigration program in 2012 Australia.

Since: Oct 11

South Porcupine, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2011

Judged:

Restore Democracy wrote:
How the fark can Americans be travelling in greater numbers when the US is bankrupt??????
Their government owes beau coup bucks but are they bankrupt??
On an individual basis there are lots of rich yanks, which seems to piss off you arsies.
isnt it time for you to

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2011

Judged:

Yank Oliver wrote:
<quoted text>
Their government owes beau coup bucks but are they bankrupt??
On an individual basis there are lots of rich yanks, which seems to piss off you arsies.
Grow up. No Australian is 'pissed off', not even the first person to post in this thread.
Someone has an unwarranted high opinion of themselves. Oh that's right, I bet you have a "better looking wife than I do and earn more money" lmfao. Fathead.

South Porcupine, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2011

Judged:

isnt it time for you to wrote:
<quoted text>Grow up. No Australian is 'pissed off', not even the first person to post in this thread.
Someone has an unwarranted high opinion of themselves. Oh that's right, I bet you have a "better looking wife than I do and earn more money" lmfao. Fathead.
Hmmm you seem a little pissed off with something, I hope no one shit in your cornflakes.
isnt it time for you to

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2011

Judged:

Yank Oliver wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm you seem a little pissed off with something, I hope no one shit in your cornflakes.
I do find you trolls annoying but you're not worth actually getting upset about.
No one shit in my cornflakes, none of you Indians live next to me.

Since: Nov 10

Southern California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2011

Judged:

Americans who travel Australia- Old bluehaired retirees or trustfund college students. Normal educated Americans WANT CULTURE. Thats why Europe beats Australia everytime.

Normal Americans know AUSTRALIANS ARE ANTIAMERICAN, its expensive and offers NOTHING that we can't get here.

France Britain Spain. Culture. Price. How can Australia compete. Australians are antiamerican assholes and the country offers diddly frickin squat. Customer service BLOWS

NO BRAINER. Europe Canada Asia and even Tijuana better than Australia who offers nothing but an UGLY ANTIAMERICAN BAD ATTITUDE.

South Porcupine, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2011

Judged:

<quoted text>I do find you trolls annoying but you're not worth actually getting upset about.
No one shit in my cornflakes, none of you Indians live next to me.
When an arsie calls a white man an Indian he must be (upset) as you would say. You should try some deep breathing exercises or counting to ten, that's if you can.
isnt it time for you to

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2011

Judged:

Yank Oliver wrote:
<quoted text>
When an arsie calls a white man an Indian he must be (upset) as you would say. You should try some deep breathing exercises or counting to ten, that's if you can.
Just because you say you're a white man doesn't mean it's true. Anyway I was just making a joke, you understand, it's all just fun and games isn't it.
Until it gets serious and someone starts stalking you again. Some people never learn.

Southern California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2011

Judged:

Yeah right. I got the trifecta man. Lemon the red X and the angry mean face. JESUS thats the worst. Tell me can it any worse.

If I can educate my fellow Americans about Australians then this outrageous attack against me becomes more bearable.

America THINK TWICE before going to Australia. They are the most antiamerican western nation with the KIWI's a distant second.

South Porcupine, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2011

Judged:

<quoted text>Just because you say you're a white man doesn't mean it's true. Anyway I was just making a joke, you understand, it's all just fun and games isn't it.
Until it gets serious and someone starts stalking you again. Some people never learn.
Is that a threat???

Southern California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2011

Judged:

Americans spend more on travel. I don't buy it. Australians spend more on travel. Every Australian like Pavlovs salivating dogs have been programmed over and over since birth to hate AMERICA. EVIL America . Evil America . EVIL EVIL EVIL. China. Ned Kelly. Assange. Wonderful. America. EVIL. Over and over.

And the Australian people know they are bullshitted. THEY WANT OUT. Hate the antiAmerica propaganda. Thats why they travel. Need to leave for their own sanity

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2011

Judged:

Mr Humbert wrote:
Americans spend more on travel. I don't buy it. Australians spend more on travel. Every Australian like Pavlovs salivating dogs have been programmed over and over since birth to hate AMERICA. EVIL America . Evil America . EVIL EVIL EVIL. China. Ned Kelly. Assange. Wonderful. America. EVIL. Over and over.
And the Australian people know they are bullshitted. THEY WANT OUT. Hate the antiAmerica propaganda. Thats why they travel. Need to leave for their own sanity
I bet you, Nev and pepe are bum buddies and like them, you like being at the bottom, which equates to your entire life, being at the bottom of intelligence and logical sense. But you are at the top in a number of things, racism, bullshit and dumbness. Cut your throat, it will improve life and give you the fatalistic satisfaction and attention you crave.

Southern California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2011

Judged:

Palawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Cut your throat, it will improve life and give you the fatalistic satisfaction and attention you crave.
Whatayah sayin? Cut my throat then world has peace. PLEASE! Message is DON'T TRAVEL to Australia. Antiamerican, no culture and too expensive. Go to EUROPE better experience. And I'm American. I'd say if you tour USA, my hometown LA sucks. Go to New York SF and visit our National Parks. Is it a better tourist spot than EUROPE? NO WAY. Much better than Australia though. You people are HORRIBLE! Avoid Australia at all costs.
eteindre

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2011

Judged:

Yank Oliver wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that a threat???
lmao.
UScitizenAbroad

Thornleigh, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2011

Judged:

Hmmm....I get the impression Humbert's a little more nuts than usual today??

His slanderous astroturfing towards you Aussies comes across as increasingly.....desperate. Time to change to different meds ?

May be wrong. but, Humbert tends to use more capital letters in posts when the medication loses effectiveness.

Talking in-USA holidays: Yes, terrific. There's many natural splendors on offer. Well worth a look.

If Humbert could only afford a holiday to some of our great US national parks and related attractions, like many of us frequently do. Just to experience blessed nature (outside Google), breathe in the refreshing air. To calm down and at least be thankful that Yanko Liver's door will always be open for him. To learn that life is more than being a low-paid, divisive, anti-Western troll,(poorly) trying to sow discord between two great nations, USA and Australia.

Sadly, perhaps Humbert can't afford to take that vacation. He'll be here, on the Aussie forum peddling lies and slanderous shyte. lol

Yest, humble Humbert will have his other moronic peanut-grower, protege Yanko Liver, to help through the difficult times within the weird and screwed up universe that is inside Humbert's brain.

God bless the great US, Australian, Canadian, British and wider Anglosphere friendship. May the divisive fcuktards be forever constipated by their own shyte.

Happy New Year to all Australians and many fellow Americans living and working here.

Blunt

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2011

Restore Democracy wrote:
People in America are waking up to the fact that Wall St is Bankrupt , not them. Wall St wants everyone to share the problem they have created. Employment dropped to 8.6 percent yesterday...that means employment stands at 91.4 percent. Because Wall St owns most of the media , they spread too much bullshit.It would be advisable to keep your money in credit unions rather than banks....its much safer
Blunt

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2011

Correction of above error = UNemplyment dropped to 8.6 percent yesterday
Blunt

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2011

Judged:

Mr Humbert wrote:
I must have missed out on the anti-american programming, like most people I know.
Pepe

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2011

Judged:

Hhhmmm Been to LA, did the Movie World, Universal Studios, Disney Land thing, looked around, got quite bored, so I nicked threw San Diego and went to Mexico. It was a lot of fun, shame I had to go back to LA to fly home, lots of rubbish flying around grounds LAX must have black cleaners?

China is Bank Rollin' US Dollar. They are taking Billions which US Prints for Public Servant pay packets "out of circulation", thus balancing the US debt crisis. The dollar retains its value, but if China drops a trillion back on the world currency market and sells to lowest bidder at 10 cents in the dollar! Well, you work it out!

Fortunately, US make money from Bases and Wars. Australia is buying a Base in NT. We pay for 2,500 Americans and their most modern equipment, to come over and do their defence training here. They are "local" and have the trillion dollar weapons arsenal at their fingertips.

This works in two ways, we donít get the "hardware" but we do get the "hardware localised". Like we donít own it and can not depreciate it, but the trained operators and equipment is on our shores protecting us! It is like a lease if you like, and works out as a win/win for USA and Australia. Especially since Indonesia has become more hostile and seditious toward us lately, with their own anti Australian billion dollar people smuggling racket.

No this is all white fellas stuff, and all the bitching, head scratching and arse scratching, bleating, pointing and well hysteria comes from confused blacks like Palawa who is simply am immigrant with a chip on his shoulder pretending to be Aboriginal, lol, he is not, possibly ME, maybe Chinese, probably Indian,

So all you coloured fellas making all the wah wah wah, just settle down, whitey has all these matters in hand, no one is getting away with anything so stop pretending and go back to your drinking and beating your wives and kids.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Amsterdam, Netherlands Travel Discussions

Search the Amsterdam, Netherlands Travel Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Prices of train tickets to Belgium to increase ... (Oct '12) Oct '12 european2012 1
TSO kicks off the new season with travel announ... (Feb '10) Feb '10 Kris 1
Layover in Amsterdam, driving in Costa Rica (Oct '09) Oct '09 ABC 1
In Amsterdam, Art Meets the Lost-and-Found (May '09) May '09 Vindhek 1
Amsterdam moves to close a fifth of 'coffee shops' (Nov '08) Nov '08 Legalize marijuana 1
Great site for Amsterdam Info!!! (May '08) May '08 Mike 1
•••
•••