PPP to redevelop and manage western e...

PPP to redevelop and manage western end of harbor proposal submitted

There are 4 comments on the Samoa News story from Jun 22, 2011, titled PPP to redevelop and manage western end of harbor proposal submitted. In it, Samoa News reports that:

Locally based Marina Developments Ltd. has submitted to the government a proposal, which through the development of a "private-public partnership , the American Samoa Government would work with private sector businesses to redevelop and manage the western end of the Pago Pago Harbor.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Samoa News.

soia

Pago Pago, American Samoa

#1 Jun 24, 2011
I am so looking forward to the completion of this project. They have started with upgrading the pago pago shoreline which was damaged during the tsunami. I am especially interested in the boardwalk project. It will be a great place for tourist site-seeing the downtown area
vui saigon

Toledo, OH

#2 Jun 24, 2011
Thank you
I have found the palm islet off leone bay
soia

Pago Pago, American Samoa

#3 Jun 24, 2011
vui saigon wrote:
Thank you
I have found the palm islet off leone bay
Is this a kids reading book youre writing. hope to read it.
pago flyer

Holland, OH

#4 Jul 7, 2011
This may be a good idea and project as long as GA$ is Not involved.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

American Samoa Travel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pago's Worst Air Disaster, Pan Am Flight 806 Su... (Jan '14) Jan '14 huh 2
News Samoa Air Flies Savaii-Pago Route; Initiating W... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Jackie 1
News Samoa Air commences services to American Samoa ... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Poly KING 2
News American Samoa features in Go Holidays brochure (Jan '13) Jan '13 jackie PHIL 4
News Togiola dedicates Aunu'u Transit Shelter (Jul '12) Jul '12 pago flyer 2
News TeeJay passes away in American Samoa (May '12) May '12 soia 1
News Apia tour operators include Am. Samoa as an exc... (Feb '12) Feb '12 KeenUso 25
More from around the web