Hillary Clinton to leave on 10-day African trip

Jul 31, 2012 Full story: www.hindustantimes.com 26

The US secretary of state, Hillary Clinton, leaves on Tuesday for a 10-day African sojourn, which her close aide said is aimed at strengthening democratic institutions, spurring economic growth and advancing peace.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
June 61th 2013

Fishers, IN

#1 Jul 31, 2012
Dr. Bill_mr! what Hillaree got to do with Hindu time;-0000

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#2 Jul 31, 2012
They talk about Africa like it's not the biggest shithole on earth. LOL
It's a big mystery why it's always been a big backward, dirty, shithole. I just can't figure it out.
It's a mystery.
Osama Obama

Newburg, PA

#3 Jul 31, 2012
What about Fast and Furious?Nobody gives a rats ass about Sea Hag Hillary!
Gravediggers

United States

#4 Jul 31, 2012
"It takes a village"

and these villagers certainly don't know how to raise their country.

It takes vision, industriousness, initiative to survive, not the hokey Hillary african phrase.

Africa is the MOST backward continent, constantly needs help, can't stand on their OWN two feet, demands economic help and constant killings of their own people....

not true:'it takes a village'

They're still wallowing with their village mentality and with black leadership!

“It's a Brand New Day”

Since: Feb 06

New Rochelle

#5 Jul 31, 2012
Eighthman wrote:
It's a big mystery why it's always been a big backward, dirty, shithole. I just can't figure it out.
It's a mystery.
Can't keep your KKK roots down, can you, stupid?

“It's a Brand New Day”

New Rochelle

#6 Jul 31, 2012
Gravediggers wrote:
"It takes a village"
It takes vision, industriousness, initiative to survive, not the hokey Hillary african phrase.
Africa is the MOST backward continent, constantly needs help, can't stand on their OWN two feet, demands economic help and constant killings of their own people....
Can't keep your KKK roots down, can you, other stupid?

“It's a Brand New Day”

New Rochelle

#7 Jul 31, 2012
And where is your 3rd mousquetaire, stupid # three?
Naturally Wired

Moncton, Canada

#8 Jul 31, 2012
Gravediggers wrote:
"It takes a village"
The whole continent?

just one of many....

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

There's thriving private enterprise in Kenya and has been for years. Kenya even has better cell phone service and rates etc than where I live..lol

The place may have it's other probs, but to condemn the whole country, or as in your case the whole continent is incorrect.
abe

Houston, TX

#9 Jul 31, 2012
Eighthman wrote:
It's a mystery.
Easy. only place she feels superior. can't possible feel that way in the US.
abe

Houston, TX

#10 Jul 31, 2012
Naturally Wired wrote:
<quoted text>
The whole continent?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =HyNztfyen7QXX
just one of many....
There's thriving private enterprise in Kenya and has been for years. Kenya even has better cell phone service and rates etc than where I live..lol
The place may have it's other probs, but to condemn the whole country, or as in your case the whole continent is incorrect.
it should be thriving. Obammy has given them millions and millions, while letting the children of the US starve . and inviting more of his children the illegal over to use our taxpayers money.

“It's a Brand New Day”

New Rochelle

#11 Jul 31, 2012
Naturally Wired wrote:
<quoted text>
The whole continent?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =HyNztfyen7QXX
just one of many....
When Mwai Kibaki stole the election in 2007, the Kenyans took to their streets and rioted.

When Bush stole our election in 2000, we just shrugged.

Perhaps the Kenyans are more appreciative of democracy than we?

Robert

Hollywood, FL

#12 Jul 31, 2012
Mr_Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
When Mwai Kibaki stole the election in 2007, the Kenyans took to their streets and rioted.
When Bush stole our election in 2000, we just shrugged.
Perhaps the Kenyans are more appreciative of democracy than we?
Um, I will hazard a guess.

Perhaps it is because Kibaki stole the election but Bush only stole it in Mr. Bills little mind.
Naturally Wired

Moncton, Canada

#13 Jul 31, 2012
abe wrote:
<quoted text>
it should be thriving. Obammy has given them millions and millions, while letting the children of the US starve . and inviting more of his children the illegal over to use our taxpayers money.
Foreign aid to Kenya, which comes from many countries besides the US, is not funding PRIVATE enterprise in that country. Kenya is full of international companies, a thriving tourist industry, a well educated society etc. Yes, it's got some of the usual probs that exist with many African states, but there is also another side which many ignorant and naive people never see.

My earlier posts and vids were simply trying to show a person and others who may have never travelled outside their state(maybe not even their local county) that many parts of Africa is not all mud huts and open sewers.

“It's a Brand New Day”

New Rochelle

#14 Jul 31, 2012
Robert wrote:
<quoted text>
Um, I will hazard a guess.
Perhaps it is because Kibaki stole the election but Bush only stole it in Mr. Bills little mind.
Think again. 10's of thousands of legal voters were struck from the rolls and didn't vote with Dick Cheney's "caging" scheme. And they are trying it again, in PA, FL, and some other close states.

The REAL voter fraud is VOTER CAGING (throwing valid voters off the rolls because they have similar names to ceriminals in other statees, or for other non-reasons.

Osama Obama

Newburg, PA

#15 Jul 31, 2012
The real voter fraud is allowing illegal immigrants to vote.
Robert

Hollywood, FL

#16 Jul 31, 2012
Mr_Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
Think again. 10's of thousands of legal voters were struck from the rolls and didn't vote with Dick Cheney's "caging" scheme. And they are trying it again, in PA, FL, and some other close states.
The REAL voter fraud is VOTER CAGING (throwing valid voters off the rolls because they have similar names to ceriminals in other statees, or for other non-reasons.
You are assuming that it happened, made a difference and most interesting you are assuming that people with names similar do prisoners are democrats. LOL, what kind of prejudice is that.

In actuality caging has to do with invalid voter registrations typically because that person is not at the address registered, it is even done by polling officials in some states. It is not hard to vote, I have a hard time imagining how someone is so stupid that they don't get to. Just sounds like sour grapes to me. If someone is so easily stopped from voting I don't want them picking our president anyway.

I don't have any problems because I follow the rules but then again you are talking about democrats.

“It's a Brand New Day”

New Rochelle

#17 Jul 31, 2012
Robert wrote:
<quoted text>
You are assuming that it happened, made a difference and most interesting you are assuming that people with names similar do prisoners are democrats. LOL, what kind of prejudice is that.
In actuality caging has to do with invalid voter registrations typically because that person is not at the address registered, it is even done by polling officials in some states. It is not hard to vote, I have a hard time imagining how someone is so stupid that they don't get to. Just sounds like sour grapes to me. If someone is so easily stopped from voting I don't want them picking our president anyway.
I don't have any problems because I follow the rules but then again you are talking about democrats.
No assumptions. REALITY.
Both 2000 (FL) and 2004 (OH) were stolen elections.

And, if "caging" had to do with record verification, it would not be done only in major election years; it would be done in off-years.

It is a scheme to defaud voters by disenfranchisement and intimidation; plain and simple.
Robert

Hollywood, FL

#18 Jul 31, 2012
Mr_Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
No assumptions. REALITY.
Both 2000 (FL) and 2004 (OH) were stolen elections.
And, if "caging" had to do with record verification, it would not be done only in major election years; it would be done in off-years.
It is a scheme to defaud voters by disenfranchisement and intimidation; plain and simple.
If you don't live where you say you live you disenfranchise youself nobody else did it. Don't believe me, look it up on Wikipedia. Caging is actually practice by some states, the state mails a letter to the registered voter and when it is returned undeliverable by the post office the registrars office questions the validity of the voter registration. What you call caging is when people with a political objective do the same thing, some people with political interest know where the moocher checks go and they only send letters to people living in those big city areas.

In any case if they are disenfranchised they do it to themselves, it would never happen to me because I make sure I am properly registered.

“It's a Brand New Day”

New Rochelle

#19 Jul 31, 2012
Robert wrote:
<quoted text>
If you don't live where you say you live you disenfranchise youself nobody else did it. Don't believe me, look it up on Wikipedia. Caging is actually practice by some states, the state mails a letter to the registered voter and when it is returned undeliverable by the post office the registrars office questions the validity of the voter registration. What you call caging is when people with a political objective do the same thing, some people with political interest know where the moocher checks go and they only send letters to people living in those big city areas.
In any case if they are disenfranchised they do it to themselves, it would never happen to me because I make sure I am properly registered.
And if I don't believe wikipedia, I can watch it on FOXLIES, right?

It is, simply, a way to knock off voters likely to vote for the oposition.

There is no 'voter fraud problem' is there, Robert?

Are you aware of a real (not fabricated by Cheney-puppets) problem?
Please don't use wikipedia, or any Murdoch source. Those are manipulated, or lies.
Bringmedinner

San Jose, CA

#20 Jul 31, 2012
For most Africans it's an emotional issue. They see two Americas. One, a George Bush, conservative America wanting to help them with an incredible AIDS problem. Two, an Obama, extreme minority wanting to use AIDS and homosexuality to wipe them off the planet.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Africa, Nigeria Travel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
An estimated 176 people turned away from Canada... Dec '14 CDC 1
US embargo stalled payment to Cuban Ebola doctors Dec '14 WE JUST DONT CARE 8
Ebola outbreak: Canada calls for volunteers to ... Nov '14 Hellstorm 1
Chinese-Built Ebola Center Dedicated in Liberia Nov '14 Kid_Tomorrow 1
South Bound Brook couple returning home to West... Nov '14 jessejr227 2
Ebola workers ask Congress for help Nov '14 Austrian expat 1
Trump blames Obama for Ebola in NYC Nov '14 yon 3
More from around the web