Violet D'Mello, Tourist, Mauled By Ch...

Violet D'Mello, Tourist, Mauled By Cheetahs In South Africa As Husband Photographs Attack

There are 1 comment on the The Huffington Post story from May 4, 2012, titled Violet D'Mello, Tourist, Mauled By Cheetahs In South Africa As Husband Photographs Attack. In it, The Huffington Post reports that:

Violet D'Mello , Cheetah Attack , Cheetahs Attack Tourists , Couple Mauled By Cheetah , Tourists Attacked By Cheetahs , Woman Attacked By Cheetah , Violet and Archibald D'Mello were posing with two cheetahs at the Kragga Kamma reserve in South Africa when one of the animals began attacking the woman, leaving her husband to photograph the event.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Huffington Post.

India

Hassocks, UK

#1 May 5, 2012
I feel sick just reading that comment on line I thinck it must of hert so so baddley and I feel so so sad

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Africa, Mali Travel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Michelle Obama to visit Africa to highlight gir... Jun 26 moochie 21
News The Evil That Dare Not Speak Its Name: Israel's... (Jun '15) Jun 14 NOSTRODAMUS 14
News GenPro Energy Solutions heads to Africa to Inst... Apr '16 nice 1
News GOP Congressmen Question The Need For $2 Billio... Mar '16 Le Jimbo 2
News Governor, health officials sued over Ebola quar... Feb '16 Lorne 1
News Automation Threatens Jobs in Poor Nations, and ... Feb '16 tomin cali 1
News Why Are Migrants Surging Into Europe Now? (Sep '15) Sep '15 solidarity 4
More from around the web