Addis Ababa: The girls and women of E...

Addis Ababa: The girls and women of Ethiopia

There are 6 comments on the Asia News Network story from Jun 14, 2011, titled Addis Ababa: The girls and women of Ethiopia. In it, Asia News Network reports that:

Addis Ababa is the capital and largest city of Ethiopia. This piece of information is mainly for the benefit of a friend of mine, who, after I informed her by text that I was in Addis Ababa texted back: "Okay, keep safe wherever that is." I confess I didn't know initially what to expect when the organisers of 'Women's Edition', a programme of the ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Asia News Network.

mohd maideen

UAE

#1 Jun 15, 2011
hai d ears i will get soon my happy life
Abbe

Saint Paul, MN

#3 Dec 18, 2011
Gees, this miserable country called Ethiopia now has become a place to buy children dirt cheap by white people, be it gay/lesbians or even child molesters among the regular white, who think they are still leaving in slavery time.

Not only that, it has become a destination for those white freaks of sexual fantasy to molest children as well are all the white gays fly in to Addis to corrupt unsuspecting little poor girls and boys, by giving them money and candy. Of course, let us not forget the so called christian missionaries, who are famously knowing for raping girls and boys with impunity, since they can get away with.

It is really sad that a country who has protected its freedom for so long by being vigilant against these white evils for so long are now colonizing the country to destroy it and the government is has a blind eye to the whole affair. I believe the regular citizen of Ethiopians have to protect themselves from these evil devil driven white before country become a mess. There must be a solution and I suggest that the citizen should pick up arm and shot these son of a bitch KKK and Nazis disciples on sight, as they have done it in the USA against the native people and the Blacks, or as the German did it in southwest African as the turn of the century or as the British, the Portuguese, the Dutch, the French, the Spaniard the Arabs did it in the past, hence there is a precedent to do it.
yesty

Vancouver, Canada

#4 Jan 10, 2012
if any traveller is arriving in Nigeria and needs a good time with 23 yrs student lady for a reward or hook up with some gay boys do contact m on [email protected] or call +2348022309120
colorofeyes

Arlington, VA

#5 Jan 10, 2012
Yuck
EthiophiaBound

Astoria, NY

#7 Jan 12, 2012
Be sure to check a future Ethiopia adventer at nomadicmatt.com
Ales

Memphis, TN

#8 Jan 12, 2012
Abbe wrote:
Gees, this miserable country called Ethiopia now has become a place to buy children dirt cheap by white people, be it gay/lesbians or even child molesters among the regular white, who think they are still leaving in slavery time.
Not only that, it has become a destination for those white freaks of sexual fantasy to molest children as well are all the white gays fly in to Addis to corrupt unsuspecting little poor girls and boys, by giving them money and candy. Of course, let us not forget the so called christian missionaries, who are famously knowing for raping girls and boys with impunity, since they can get away with.
It is really sad that a country who has protected its freedom for so long by being vigilant against these white evils for so long are now colonizing the country to destroy it and the government is has a blind eye to the whole affair. I believe the regular citizen of Ethiopians have to protect themselves from these evil devil driven white before country become a mess. There must be a solution and I suggest that the citizen should pick up arm and shot these son of a bitch KKK and Nazis disciples on sight, as they have done it in the USA against the native people and the Blacks, or as the German did it in southwest African as the turn of the century or as the British, the Portuguese, the Dutch, the French, the Spaniard the Arabs did it in the past, hence there is a precedent to do it.
I couldn't agree more...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Addis Ababa, Ethiopia Travel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ethiopia: Ethiopia Announces New Railway Line C... (Feb '15) Feb '15 Aristotel 5
News Fire guts Ethiopian hotel made famous by 'Scoop' (Jan '15) Jan '15 Billy 7
News In pictures: Ethiopia's thriving art market (Sep '14) Sep '14 Abel 2
News Ethiopia: First Overseas 'China-Standard' Elect... (May '14) May '14 Ketema nursi 1
News Ethio-Somali Community in Sweden Promise Suppor... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Quovadis 1
News President of Ethiopia receives Al Maktoum Chari... (Feb '14) Feb '14 No To Wahabi 3
News You won't believe what lies beneath (Feb '13) Feb '13 Glimmer 1
More from around the web