Addis Ababa: The girls and women of Ethiopia

Jun 14, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Asia News Network

Addis Ababa is the capital and largest city of Ethiopia. This piece of information is mainly for the benefit of a friend of mine, who, after I informed her by text that I was in Addis Ababa texted back: "Okay, keep safe wherever that is." I confess I didn't know initially what to expect when the organisers of 'Women's Edition', a programme of the ...

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
mohd maideen

UAE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2011

hai d ears i will get soon my happy life
Abbe

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2011

Judged:

Gees, this miserable country called Ethiopia now has become a place to buy children dirt cheap by white people, be it gay/lesbians or even child molesters among the regular white, who think they are still leaving in slavery time.

Not only that, it has become a destination for those white freaks of sexual fantasy to molest children as well are all the white gays fly in to Addis to corrupt unsuspecting little poor girls and boys, by giving them money and candy. Of course, let us not forget the so called christian missionaries, who are famously knowing for raping girls and boys with impunity, since they can get away with.

It is really sad that a country who has protected its freedom for so long by being vigilant against these white evils for so long are now colonizing the country to destroy it and the government is has a blind eye to the whole affair. I believe the regular citizen of Ethiopians have to protect themselves from these evil devil driven white before country become a mess. There must be a solution and I suggest that the citizen should pick up arm and shot these son of a bitch KKK and Nazis disciples on sight, as they have done it in the USA against the native people and the Blacks, or as the German did it in southwest African as the turn of the century or as the British, the Portuguese, the Dutch, the French, the Spaniard the Arabs did it in the past, hence there is a precedent to do it.
yesty

Vancouver, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2012

if any traveller is arriving in Nigeria and needs a good time with 23 yrs student lady for a reward or hook up with some gay boys do contact m on Beboo@live.com or call +2348022309120
colorofeyes

Bowie, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2012

Yuck
EthiophiaBound

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2012

Be sure to check a future Ethiopia adventer at nomadicmatt.com
Ales

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2012

Abbe wrote:
Gees, this miserable country called Ethiopia now has become a place to buy children dirt cheap by white people, be it gay/lesbians or even child molesters among the regular white, who think they are still leaving in slavery time.
Not only that, it has become a destination for those white freaks of sexual fantasy to molest children as well are all the white gays fly in to Addis to corrupt unsuspecting little poor girls and boys, by giving them money and candy. Of course, let us not forget the so called christian missionaries, who are famously knowing for raping girls and boys with impunity, since they can get away with.
It is really sad that a country who has protected its freedom for so long by being vigilant against these white evils for so long are now colonizing the country to destroy it and the government is has a blind eye to the whole affair. I believe the regular citizen of Ethiopians have to protect themselves from these evil devil driven white before country become a mess. There must be a solution and I suggest that the citizen should pick up arm and shot these son of a bitch KKK and Nazis disciples on sight, as they have done it in the USA against the native people and the Blacks, or as the German did it in southwest African as the turn of the century or as the British, the Portuguese, the Dutch, the French, the Spaniard the Arabs did it in the past, hence there is a precedent to do it.
I couldn't agree more...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Addis Ababa, Ethiopia Travel Discussions

Search the Addis Ababa, Ethiopia Travel Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
President of Ethiopia receives Al Maktoum Chari... Feb '14 No To Wahabi 3
You won't believe what lies beneath (Feb '13) Feb '13 Glimmer 1
Ethiopia: Addis Ababa, the New York of Africa? (Nov '12) Nov '12 Shime dawro 2
474,000 tourists visit Ethiopia in 9 months (Jul '12) Jul '12 Azeb 3
In Ethiopia: Too many people, too little land a... (Feb '12) Mar '12 addisababamarket 2
List your Business at addisababamarket.com (Mar '12) Mar '12 addisababamarket 1
Fuel prices rise 22% in 3 months (Dec '10) Dec '10 ONLF 2
•••
•••
•••
•••