German official: Panetta tells Nato Us to leave 8,000-12,000 troops in Afghanistan

Feb 22, 2013 Full story: 680News

Defence Secretary Leon Panetta and his NATO counterparts are considering leaving 8,000 to 12,000 troops in Afghanistan after 2014, but a dispute arose Friday between the U.S. and German defence officials over whether that contingent would be an international force or an American one.

Full Story

“Open your eyes”

Since: Sep 09

Central Florida

#1 Feb 22, 2013
"Defence Secretary Leon Panetta and his NATO counterparts are considering leaving 8,000 to 12,000 troops in Afghanistan after 2014"

What did I say in the other article that posted here? It was a manipulation piece to the people to begin the realization that the troops are not coming home. The wars will not end. And you will have to send not only your money at interest , but, your loved ones as well.

Now Panetta is saying the same thing. Surprise!

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#2 Feb 22, 2013
Kahoki wrote:
"Defence Secretary Leon Panetta and his NATO counterparts are considering leaving 8,000 to 12,000 troops in Afghanistan after 2014"
What did I say in the other article that posted here? It was a manipulation piece to the people to begin the realization that the troops are not coming home. The wars will not end. And you will have to send not only your money at interest , but, your loved ones as well.
Now Panetta is saying the same thing. Surprise!
Our troops have NEVER come home completely from ANY conflict throughout our history except the one we lost- Vietnam.
Pills Clinton

Hanoi, Vietnam

#3 Feb 22, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
Our troops have NEVER come home completely from ANY conflict throughout our history except the one we lost- Vietnam.
;-0000000h, here U r again! it"s not over until is ovel!!;-00
Pills Clinton

Hanoi, Vietnam

#4 Feb 22, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
oh, U may bloss butta insome ways U won!! ;-000

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Travel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why this Japanese discount store attracts tourists 4 min SHlTWORMKMUMIDEBD... 47
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 9 min Even Steven 270,402
Buddhist temples and dragon fruit: A trip down ... 11 min BEADY BUM RIFLERS 5
Next gay marriage fight: religious exemptions 15 min WeTheSheeple 629
Nicki Chapman - My Life In Travel: 'Hoi An is a... (Apr '14) 18 min BEADY BUM RIFLERS 23
Book brands Kissinger a war criminal 29 min greek 16
Flight of the monarchs in Texas in jeopardy 1 hr amused 1
Housekeeping at hotel walking in on me naked... (Aug '07) Mon Greg 2,521

Travel People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE