Macedonia's 'Indiana Jones' Scorns Re...

Macedonia's 'Indiana Jones' Scorns Retiring at 65

There are 36 comments on the BalkanInsight.com story from Nov 17, 2012, titled Macedonia's 'Indiana Jones' Scorns Retiring at 65. In it, BalkanInsight.com reports that:

Pasko Kuzman, Macedonia's excavator in chief, says he is not putting down his shovel until he finds the tomb of Alexander the Great even if it takes him till he is 99.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BalkanInsight.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
MAKEDONIA ALWAYS GREECE

Greece

#1 Nov 17, 2012
http://youtu.be/H6aFucV9EtM
Fyromians are the most idiot nation in the world!
SKOPSKATA

Glenwood, Australia

#2 Nov 17, 2012
What with the 2 watches what an IDIOT...
peace and love

Norristown, PA

#3 Nov 17, 2012
In Greece if they don't retire at 45 the entire country turns to riots. In Macedonia if you retire them before 65 they request to work longer.
It is odd the this guy has 4 watches and I doubt he is keeping international time zones. They are probably specialized watches for gps and stuff.
If he wants to find Alexanders tomb than he must think outside the box. I truly believe that Alexander was buried near lake Ohrid because of the sheer number of churches that existed in that town and the fact that Alexander was looked at as a god. Also I would concentrate under water near the castle because the lake in the past might have been further out. If it's not there than it's probably already been found and sitting in the Vatican.
fyromians are subhumans

Bulgaria

#4 Nov 17, 2012
Indianna Jones too eh? When are they gonna claim The Smurfs too?
GEOROX

Melrose Park, IL

#5 Nov 17, 2012
Lmao! From the article:

He strongly defends one of the most disputed aspects of the project, placing characters from Classical antiquity under the spotlight.

“WE DID NOT SKIP THE MIDDLE AGES, BUT THERE WERE SIMPLY NO MACEDONIAN CHARACTERS FROM THAT TIME,” he notes.

“Even the Prime Minister asked me once,‘Did we go over the top with the Ancient characters and neglect the Slavic ones?’” he recalls.

“I replied by asking him to name me one character from that time and we would include it. BUT THERE WEREN'T ANY. We only have St Clement and we already have a university in Ohrid named after him.”

[email protected] pathetic lowlife clowns! What happened to all the ”Makedonski” during the middle ages? Did they magically disappear??? Only ”antic Makedonski” and modern ”Makedonski”???

Clowns of the Balkans, clowns of the world!
mr large

Mansfield, MA

#6 Nov 17, 2012
peace and love wrote:
In Greece if they don't retire at 45 the entire country turns to riots. In Macedonia if you retire them before 65 they request to work longer.
It is odd the this guy has 4 watches and I doubt he is keeping international time zones. They are probably specialized watches for gps and stuff.
If he wants to find Alexanders tomb than he must think outside the box. I truly believe that Alexander was buried near lake Ohrid because of the sheer number of churches that existed in that town and the fact that Alexander was looked at as a god. Also I would concentrate under water near the castle because the lake in the past might have been further out. If it's not there than it's probably already been found and sitting in the Vatican.
what do churches have to do with alexander ?
Im Greek but an Oglou

Parramatta, Australia

#7 Nov 17, 2012
fyromians are subhumans wrote:
Indianna Jones too eh? When are they gonna claim The Smurfs too?
Shaadup Gargamel

Since: Oct 12

Athens, Greece

#8 Nov 17, 2012
Im Greek but an Oglou wrote:
<quoted text>
Shaadup Gargamel
The most suitable nickname for you is I am Vardarski and a SKI!
PHILIP THE MACEDONIAN

Graz, Austria

#9 Nov 17, 2012
Im Greek but an Oglou wrote:
<quoted text>
Shaadup Gargamel
Hey fake Fyromian, Bulgarian glava of Yugoslavia!
samostojna MK

Curtin, Australia

#10 Nov 18, 2012
You see, Indiana Jones producers reserched through history and dicided that Greeks are not ancient so they couldn't use the name in the movie.
They found to their suprise ( because nobody in this free world learns) that Macedonians are in fact very ancient. So much so, that the ancient saga/ story,
talks about Alehander being visited by flying craft.
Well its up to you to beleave or not.
But movie produsers took that as good enough pruf to consider Macedonians as ancient of the ancients.
Why not. There is enough pruf to beleave so.
SKOPSKATA

Glenwood, Australia

#11 Nov 18, 2012
samostojna MK wrote:
You see, Indiana Jones producers reserched through history and dicided that Greeks are not ancient so they couldn't use the name in the movie.
They found to their suprise ( because nobody in this free world learns) that Macedonians are in fact very ancient. So much so, that the ancient saga/ story,
talks about Alehander being visited by flying craft.
Well its up to you to beleave or not.
But movie produsers took that as good enough pruf to consider Macedonians as ancient of the ancients.
Why not. There is enough pruf to beleave so.
What a load of clap trap....What the fark is Pruf
Lion King

Perth, Australia

#12 Nov 18, 2012
GEOROX wrote:
Lmao! From the article:
He strongly defends one of the most disputed aspects of the project, placing characters from Classical antiquity under the spotlight.
“WE DID NOT SKIP THE MIDDLE AGES, BUT THERE WERE SIMPLY NO MACEDONIAN CHARACTERS FROM THAT TIME,” he notes.
“Even the Prime Minister asked me once,‘Did we go over the top with the Ancient characters and neglect the Slavic ones?’” he recalls.
“I replied by asking him to name me one character from that time and we would include it. BUT THERE WEREN'T ANY. We only have St Clement and we already have a university in Ohrid named after him.”
[email protected] pathetic lowlife clowns! What happened to all the ”Makedonski” during the middle ages? Did they magically disappear??? Only ”antic Makedonski” and modern ”Makedonski”???
Clowns of the Balkans, clowns of the world!
How many go you expect to find you stupid recipient of c%ck? Macedonia was the most brutally opressed and supressed by its overlords at any given time, especially middle ages. Still however they are there. Whether Kuzman, politicians or anyone else states it or not for WHATEVER reasons political/financial.

On the flipside Mr Cumbucket, how many supposed non-existing greeks of the middle ages were there?

Farkin greeks...donkey driving goat herder laughing stock from the past and ESPECIALLY the present and definately into the future.

Better develop thick callouses on your knees as you'll deep-throating cock for many decades to come. Shouldn't be hard for you though...it is second nature to you apes right???
Born free - Molon lave

Modbury, Australia

#13 Nov 18, 2012
Lion King wrote:
<quoted text>
How many go you expect to find you stupid recipient of c%ck? Macedonia was the most brutally opressed and supressed by its overlords at any given time, especially middle ages. Still however they are there. Whether Kuzman, politicians or anyone else states it or not for WHATEVER reasons political/financial.
On the flipside Mr Cumbucket, how many supposed non-existing greeks of the middle ages were there?
Farkin greeks...donkey driving goat herder laughing stock from the past and ESPECIALLY the present and definately into the future.
Better develop thick callouses on your knees as you'll deep-throating cock for many decades to come. Shouldn't be hard for you though...it is second nature to you apes right???
STFU YOU PU**Y!
What the FCUK would you know anyway you drop kicked brainwashed Bulgarian
The Ovchar

Toronto, Canada

#14 Nov 18, 2012
The man Kuzman is an eccentric to be sure...hope he finds what he is looking for before his last days.

I have a hunch that he will.
Born free - Molon lave

Modbury, Australia

#15 Nov 18, 2012
The Ovchar wrote:
The man Kuzman is an eccentric to be sure...hope he finds what he is looking for before his last days.
I have a hunch that he will.
hey vre ovchar how is the struggle going still waiting for Eden den Sega?

In relation to the time traveller Kuzman he will find YIATSA.
peace and love

Philadelphia, PA

#17 Nov 18, 2012
There is a connection mr large. Also you cant deny 365 churches claimed there. His dads castle thought to be there by some people. And the fact that nobody can truly explain why it's called the jerusalem of the west. Its just a hunch but if I was me kuzman that is where I would concentrate my efforts for many reasons some of which I've pointed out above. I hope Macedonia gives him his wish and more and completely backs his dream of finding Alex. Find him or not he can only add to Macedonia's mystery, which is a good thing.
mr large wrote:
<quoted text>
Lion King

Perth, Australia

#18 Nov 18, 2012
Born free - Molon lave wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU YOU PU**Y!
What the FCUK would you know anyway you drop kicked brainwashed Bulgarian
Much, much more than you butt bandits ever can dream to you gypsy looking monkey.
fyromians are subhumans

Bulgaria

#19 Nov 18, 2012
mr large wrote:
<quoted text>
Simple.

Number 10:

Zeus is a fyromski. Zeus is the father of Jesus. Jesus is fyromski. Alexander of course is fyromski. Therefore, he must be Christianski too.

See? Simple.

“IRONEA 338 B.C.E. ”

Since: Mar 10

+ Solun, Occupied Macedonia +

#20 Nov 18, 2012
MACEDONIA TIMELESS
GEOROX

Chicago, IL

#21 Nov 18, 2012
Lion King wrote:
<quoted text>
How many go you expect to find you stupid recipient of c%ck? Macedonia was the most brutally opressed and supressed by its overlords at any given time, especially middle ages.
Any sources to back up your claims bre tikvar???
Lion King wrote:
<quoted text>
Still however they are there. Whether Kuzman, politicians or anyone else states it or not for WHATEVER reasons political/financial.
Start here malaka!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Greeks

And here!
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/macedonia/TU...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Travel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Finding the common thread of religious harmony ... 1 hr Andrew 1
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 5 hr VorenusI 388,087
News Undocumented entrepreneur faces uncertain fate 9 hr Nopal 30
News Turkish Airlines to launch Boston-Istanbul flig... (Jul '13) 11 hr Aykul 31
News I'm in love with a Chamorro (Feb '08) Mon Oioioi 166
Housekeeping at hotel walking in on me naked... (Aug '07) Sun Thirty467 2,492
News US vice-president Joe Biden at Castlebar Golf C... Sun Nu Wor Order 10
More from around the web