Because it's so much fun to be served...

Because it's so much fun to be served by slaves

There are 3 comments on the Babalu Blog story from Jan 13, 2013, titled Because it's so much fun to be served by slaves. In it, Babalu Blog reports that:

May induce vertigo, high blood pressure, stroke, or irresistible urge to smash all Molson beer six packs with a sledgehammer at your local supermarket.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Babalu Blog.

“Abbiamo Vinto”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#1 Jan 13, 2013
SUPERB article...very balanced!

Because itís so much fun to be served by slaves!
By Carlos Eire, on January 12, 2013, at 5:53 pm

anger 2

Warning: Lack of conscience report.

Not for the elderly or the faint of heart.

May induce vertigo, high blood pressure, stroke, or irresistible urge to smash all Molson beer six packs with a sledgehammer at your local supermarket.

Castrolandia is now attracting more Canadians than ever, and one Canadian travel agency reports that the slave plantation owned by the Castro dynasty is now their number one destination.

Hey.... hosers.... here's a traditional Cuban tongue twister, from way back. See if you can say this fast, over and over:

"Cayo Coco, Coco Cayo, Calle Caca, Caca Calle, Cago Cuba, Cuba Cago, Hijoeputa, Come Caca."

And, by the way, when you go to Cuba, a really nice and quick way to make friends is to say: "Me encantaria saborear tus mocos." (May en- kahn-tah-reeah sah-bow-ray-ahr toos mow-kohs). Be sure to say it with a smile on your face. It means "you have such lovely eyes."

NO SHADES OF GREY!
Spaniards love Cuba

Miami, FL

#2 Jan 13, 2013
As a Spaniard my country has the most tourist to Cuba but you hypocrites who so badly want to be a White European, you dare not say a word.
Beuford

Newton, NJ

#4 Jan 13, 2013
rTkLa1 wrote:
SUPERB article...very balanced!
Because itís so much fun to be served by slaves!
By Carlos Eire, on January 12, 2013, at 5:53 pm
anger 2
Warning: Lack of conscience report.
Not for the elderly or the faint of heart.
Castrolandia is now attracting more Canadians than ever, and one Canadian travel agency reports that the slave plantation owned by the Castro dynasty is now their number one destination.
Hey.... hosers.... here's a traditional Cuban tongue twister, from way back. See if you can say this fast, over and over:
"Cayo Coco, Coco Cayo, Calle Caca, Caca Calle, Cago Cuba, Cuba Cago, Hijoeputa, Come Caca."
And, by the way, when you go to Cuba, a really nice and quick way to make friends is to say: "Me encantaria saborear tus mocos." (May en- kahn-tah-reeah sah-bow-ray-ahr toos mow-kohs). Be sure to say it with a smile on your face. It means "you have such lovely eyes."
NO SHADES OF GREY!
yep!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Travel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 4 min - Lady Liberty - 328,682
News Obama visits Miami shrine in nod to Cuban Ameri... 1 hr Le Jimbo 3
News Ex-US Speaker Hastert indicted on bank-related ... 4 hr judge judy 2
News Ireland gay marriage: Northern Ireland must now... 7 hr jason norris 8
News Cruz, Christie go after Obama on Israel 13 hr Miserlou 2
News Ex-US Speaker Hastert indicted on bank-related ... 13 hr Car man 1
News BikeRoundOz Now Offering Nationwide Motorcycle ... 14 hr ShirleyWill12 1
More from around the web