KKK membership rising in tough times

Jan 29, 2009 Full story: www.news.com.au 3,970

A former Ku Klux Klan leader (KKK) has warned the notorious race hate group is actively recruiting in New Zealand.

Johnny Lee Clary, a former imperial wizard, the highest-ranked member of the KKK, now fights against it as a born-again Christian.

Full Story
RFD

Jeannette, PA

#4447 Mar 2, 2010
Comparing the KKK to the NAACP is just stupid. Try comparing the KKK to the FOI (and other hate groups)...now you're on the right track. Both are composed of losers who want to blame others for making them losers. Both claim to be favored by God and doing God's work' Both have leaders who get rich by ranting nonsense to their loser sheep. The similarities go on and on. If you look at their literature, it is exactly the same crap, with the target groups reversed.
RFD

Jeannette, PA

#4448 Mar 2, 2010
Oh yeah. FOI stands for fruits of islam, a part of the nation of islam, which is a kind of home-grown corruption of islam that teaches about the supremacy of the black race. Most black people are not losers, but the rank and file members of this group are.
wandering

Pittsburgh, PA

#4449 Mar 3, 2010
Tell it to Farrakahn
LOL

Tampa, FL

#4450 Mar 3, 2010
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be fair. But it is better to exterminate both groups.
negro's are not about to give up their racist hate groups.

“Jesus beat satan”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#4451 Mar 5, 2010
duke wagner wrote:
can anybody explain to me why the bush regime never put klan and neo-nazi groups on the terror lists? i know that right wing regimes worldwide have used the threat of reactionary violence to maintain a grip on power and to intimidate their opponents, but this is the usa, not serbia. hitler blamed the jews for their "forced resettlement" , like all conservative governments, blaming the victims for the violence. some of the neo-nazi groups are the same ones that provided material support to the oklahoma city bombers. do they get a free pass because they are white? will the klan have to embrace islam before we see the rule of law used to protect our country and it's citizens
Aren't those groups all Republicans too? They have no feeling for fellow citizens they are racist against. And the Southern Baptist Convention people are the same. They are the decendents of slave-masters and seek to re-gain slavery. Non-discrimnatory with even poor white people to do their bidding. Especially us white women.
Scott

United States

#4452 Mar 7, 2010
RFD wrote:
Both are composed of losers who want to blame others for making them losers. Both claim to be favored by God and doing God's work' Both have leaders who get rich by ranting nonsense to their loser sheep. The similarities go on and on. If you look at their literature, it is exactly the same crap, with the target groups reversed.
Yep that describes both the KKK and NAACP, I fixed it for you with your own words.
danny lam

Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands

#4453 Mar 9, 2010
to the kkk just remember we all bleed red so get real
blkkk

Mount Pleasant, MI

#4455 Mar 21, 2010
Racial hatred is a primitive condition.Its a survival instinct at its lower form.....fight or flight........the unknown primitive reaction.
kkkism

Scottdale, PA

#4456 Mar 22, 2010
KKK is getting bigger, arent u glad ur not a N-----!!

Save our land join the KLAN!!

If u aint white u aint right!

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#4457 Mar 22, 2010
kkkism wrote:
Youhave an IQ of what - 78- if you are lucky.
kkkism

Scottdale, PA

#4458 Mar 23, 2010
womanspirit wrote:
<quoted text>
Youhave an IQ of what - 78- if you are lucky.
I dont know about my IQ but I can tell you that where I went to school youhave is two words not one?!!! Dont throw stones you make yourself look dumb!!

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#4459 Mar 23, 2010
kkkism wrote:
wow what a a**wipe im proud to be blk.......... b**ch save ur land this isnt ur land it belongs to the native americans and dont forget ur ansesters who brought blks over here and now a blk man is the most powerful man in the world dont hate!!! and what pisses most whites off is he is one of the best presidents this country ever had..(c:
ILAL

Torrington, CT

#4460 Mar 23, 2010
kmill wrote:
<quoted text>wow what a a**wipe im proud to be blk.......... b**ch save ur land this isnt ur land it belongs to the native americans and dont forget ur ansesters who brought blks over here and now a blk man is the most powerful man in the world dont hate!!! and what pisses most whites off is he is one of the best presidents this country ever had..(c:
Exactly right, that's whats killing those fools; a black man in the White House as President of the USA.
These internet racists are just too funny; all of them have an IQ that matches their shoe size and all of them stupid.
Ghana

Pittsburgh, PA

#4461 Mar 23, 2010
Frankly, we broke the "race" barrier which is cooler than cool. Other than that, what has this "president" done but lie and take over YOUR freedoms? BTW... half-black don't really count, so the brothers tell me!

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#4462 Mar 23, 2010
Ghana wrote:
Frankly, we broke the "race" barrier which is cooler than cool. Other than that, what has this "president" done but lie and take over YOUR freedoms? BTW... half-black don't really count, so the brothers tell me!
being half blk does count

“Play at your own risk !!!!”

Since: Oct 08

Cleveland, Ohio

#4463 Mar 23, 2010
kmill wrote:
<quoted text>wow what a a**wipe im proud to be blk.......... b**ch save ur land this isnt ur land it belongs to the native americans and dont forget ur ansesters who brought blks over here and now a blk man is the most powerful man in the world dont hate!!! and what pisses most whites off is he is one of the best presidents this country ever had..(c:
You tell em baby, with yo sexy azz!!!!!!!!!
Scott

Pittsburgh, PA

#4464 Mar 23, 2010
Obama is far from the best. He is barely better than Bush.

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#4465 Mar 24, 2010
kkkism wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont know about my IQ but I can tell you that where I went to school youhave is two words not one?!!! Dont throw stones you make yourself look dumb!!
what REALLY looks dumb is when someone has no real argument and must rely on using another person's typos (yes, a typo dear NOT a misspelling - moron)in an attempt at a witty come back. Your response to my post only proves my point - you have little or no intelligence - you have no critical thinking skills whatsoever. And if you keep posting you will only solidify my point. So by all means -keep posting - we all can use a good laugh.
Bill Smith

Mount Pleasant, SC

#4466 Mar 24, 2010
Scott wrote:
Obama is far from the best. He is barely better than Bush.
Evil is still evil.

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#4468 Mar 24, 2010
Where are all the KKK membership offices? I want to sign up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Travel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 8 min Notice 312,947
Avoid Horsemeat: London's 10 Best Butchers (Feb '13) 5 hr hahaha 27
Ukraine's new US-born finance chief enduring ba... 8 hr Cassandra_ 4
Young Republicans are remarkably liberal on pot 9 hr lol 7
Eric Holdera s parting shot: It's too hard to b... 10 hr Butters 5
Prince Harry To Leave Military, Further African... 19 hr peter 1
How Ukraine can beat Vladimir Putin 20 hr MOSCOW MAIDAN 27
Housekeeping at hotel walking in on me naked... (Aug '07) Feb 28 Rick 2,535
More from around the web