Christian B&B Owners Sell; Won't Rent...

Christian B&B Owners Sell; Won't Rent to Unmarried Couples

There are 64 comments on the EDGE story from Sep 19, 2013, titled Christian B&B Owners Sell; Won't Rent to Unmarried Couples. In it, EDGE reports that:

After a lengthy legal battle, the Christian owners of a U.K. B&B, who refused a same-sex couple a double room in 2008, say they are selling their hotel.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at EDGE.

Neil An Blowme

Hoboken, NJ

#56 Sep 23, 2013
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>What's getting old is your obsession with all things gay and your making it your personal goal to scream insults day and night. JUST what are you trying to achieve? Do you think you are changing minds? Are you instructing or merely venting? If you ARE venting, good, it'll keep you from climbing a tower in the town square with a powerful weapon and a bag of bullets to pick off pedestrians.
Something happened in your life to have brought on all this hating of people you never met. Someone close to you turned out to be gay or possibly you were molested as a child or your first wife ran off with her yoga instructor or I don't know what. No one who claims to despise a group so deeply as you sticks around to hurl insults day after day for NO reason. It doesn't make sense.
I wonder why you hate so much and so deeply.
He despises himself. He cannot deal with his own same sex attractions, so he lashes out, as if that will make them go away.

Tell me, if you were disgusted by seafood, would you hang out in Red Lobster all day??? This twerp isn't disgusted by gay men, he's OBSESSED with them.
Florida Gator

Chesapeake, OH

#57 Sep 23, 2013
Neil An Blowme wrote:
<quoted text>He despises himself. He cannot deal with his own same sex attractions, so he lashes out, as if that will make them go away.

Tell me, if you were disgusted by seafood, would you hang out in Red Lobster all day??? This twerp isn't disgusted by gay men, he's OBSESSED with them.
LMFAO you queers really do have a mental illness. Roflmao
Drag Queen [email protected], what exactly are you suppose to be anyhow? A Dyke with a d!ck or a [email protected] with a puss??

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#59 Sep 23, 2013
Florida Gator wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO you queers really do have a mental illness. Roflmao
Drag Queen [email protected], what exactly are you suppose to be anyhow? A Dyke with a d!ck or a [email protected] with a puss??
What is your goal? What joy do you get out of this non stop name calling? Is it fun, empowering, venting? What do you get out of it?

Palm Springs, California

#60 Sep 23, 2013
Neil An Blowme wrote:
<quoted text>
He despises himself. He cannot deal with his own same sex attractions, so he lashes out, as if that will make them go away.
You're correct. He not only hangs around the Red Lobster all day, he holds up the menu and screams at the choices and calls those dining horrible names and taunts them for enjoying the shellfish meals.

I'm horribly allergic to shellfish and you will NOT see me in the shrimp buffet any time soon. I used to live near a shrimp place and even driving by the place the odor of it cooking made me queasy. I did NOT run over there and demand they stop cooking their product, I chose to NOT go into it, or spend much time in that vicinity. I would spend my time somewhere I LIKED.
beers

Plano, IL

#61 Sep 23, 2013
So what happens when a gay business refuses to service a straight couple? Nothing. Remind anyone of a few Germans?
I can read

Edinburgh, UK

#62 Sep 23, 2013
Has anyone noticed how Florida Gator will respond to just about any post except the ones which ask if he personally likes to molest children..........
Neil An Blowme

Hoboken, NJ

#64 Sep 23, 2013
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>You're correct. He not only hangs around the Red Lobster all day, he holds up the menu and screams at the choices and calls those dining horrible names and taunts them for enjoying the shellfish meals.
I'm horribly allergic to shellfish and you will NOT see me in the shrimp buffet any time soon. I used to live near a shrimp place and even driving by the place the odor of it cooking made me queasy. I did NOT run over there and demand they stop cooking their product, I chose to NOT go into it, or spend much time in that vicinity. I would spend my time somewhere I LIKED.
Sorry to hear about your allergy.... shrimp is one of my favorite foods. Closet boy's favorite food is under-aged spotted dick.
Florida Gator

Chesapeake, OH

#65 Sep 23, 2013
Neil An Blowme wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry to hear about your allergy.... shrimp is one of my favorite foods. Closet boy's favorite food is under-aged spotted dick.
You [email protected] love the young d!ck huh. Roflmao

Palm Springs, California

#66 Sep 23, 2013
beers wrote:
So what happens when a gay business refuses to service a straight couple? Nothing. Remind anyone of a few Germans?
Since that has NEVER happened, your question is pretty much moot.

All the gay business owners I know WANT customers, not like some stiff necked, tight ass sillies who are trying to suck up to God who doesn't give a holy Shiite whom they serve or not.

Palm Springs, California

#67 Sep 23, 2013
Neil An Blowme wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry to hear about your allergy.... shrimp is one of my favorite foods. Closet boy's favorite food is under-aged spotted dick.
The one I TRULY miss is scallops. It's been since about 1985 since I was able to enjoy shell fish, but I can STILL taste and feel the lovely texture of scallops. Alas.

Lobster, sort of too chemically tasting to me, even when I could have it, but crab, too wonderful, miss it so, especially New England style chowder. Manhattan, yuck.

Palm Springs, California

#68 Sep 23, 2013
Florida Gator wrote:
<quoted text>
You [email protected] love the young d!ck huh. Roflmao
Noooo, obviously you've never been to England.'Spotted dick' is a pudding with raisins in it. the funniest thing is the cans of it in Tesco or Sainsbury's in London, big yellow cans of Heinz "Spotted Dick" on the shelves.
Florida Gator

Chesapeake, OH

#69 Sep 23, 2013
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>Noooo, obviously you've never been to England.'Spotted dick' is a pudding with raisins in it. the funniest thing is the cans of it in Tesco or Sainsbury's in London, big yellow cans of Heinz "Spotted Dick" on the shelves.
I don't think that's what the Drag Queen [email protected] was talking about.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#70 Sep 23, 2013
beers wrote:
Links to any actual occurrences of that?

Since: Sep 13

UK

#72 Sep 23, 2013
Do you need a loan if yes email [email protected] for more information

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#73 Sep 23, 2013
fr Curteese:

>The one I TRULY miss is scallops. It's been since about 1985 since I was able to enjoy shell fish, but I can STILL taste and feel the lovely texture of scallops. Alas.
Lobster, sort of too chemically tasting to me, even when I could have it, but crab, too wonderful, miss it so, especially New England style chowder. Manhattan, yuck.<

LOVE scallops. Seriously allergic to either lobster or crab and absolutely adore Boston Clam Chowder. I totally agree with you on yucky Manhattan style. Unfortunately, lovely wife is REALLY allergic (we're talking Epipen here, folks) to ALL seafood, due to the iodine in it.

Location hidden

#74 Sep 23, 2013
fr Curteese:

>Noooo, obviously you've never been to England.'Spotted dick' is a pudding with raisins in it. the funniest thing is the cans of it in Tesco or Sainsbury's in London, big yellow cans of Heinz "Spotted Dick" on the shelves.<

I've heard of spotted dick, and have seen it in stores like Cost Plus, World Market, and a British import store in my area. Once a year, at the local Scottish Fair, one sees all sorts of Heinz products that aren't sold in the US.

Location hidden

#75 Sep 23, 2013
fr I can read:

>Has anyone noticed how Florida Gator will respond to just about any post except the ones which ask if he personally likes to molest children..........<

Yep. He also goes by The AssTroll Stopper, The Shadow, and flordia gator. I've noticed his issues, alot. I've also reported him, for his filth.

Palm Springs, California

#76 Sep 24, 2013
Pattysboi wrote:
fr Curteese:
>Noooo, obviously you've never been to England.'Spotted dick' is a pudding with raisins in it. the funniest thing is the cans of it in Tesco or Sainsbury's in London, big yellow cans of Heinz "Spotted Dick" on the shelves.<
I've heard of spotted dick, and have seen it in stores like Cost Plus, World Market, and a British import store in my area. Once a year, at the local Scottish Fair, one sees all sorts of Heinz products that aren't sold in the US.
Next time you're in Cost Plus, get a jar of Branson's Pickle. It's sort of like really thick cut relish, a dark red 'colour" but super sweet and sour. If you put it on cheese or other savory things, like that I guarantee you will love it.

My hubby is British and introduced me to all those wonderful Brit foods. I had never had Welsh Rarebit before we went to London a few years ago, but it is a sort of flour and cheese melt on toast, and the finest flavors imaginable. Look up one of the many recipes for it on line. Try some Branson's on that!
Florida Gator

Chesapeake, OH

#77 Sep 24, 2013
Pattysboi wrote:
fr I can read:

>Has anyone noticed how Florida Gator will respond to just about any post except the ones which ask if he personally likes to molest children..........<

Yep. He also goes by The AssTroll Stopper, The Shadow, and flordia gator. I've noticed his issues, alot. I've also reported him, for his filth.
Fk you Bull Dyke.
Neil An Blowme

Hoboken, NJ

#78 Sep 24, 2013
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>Noooo, obviously you've never been to England.'Spotted dick' is a pudding with raisins in it. the funniest thing is the cans of it in Tesco or Sainsbury's in London, big yellow cans of Heinz "Spotted Dick" on the shelves.
Did you have to give away the secret? Shucky darn. Rob me of watching Closet Boy make a fool of himself will ya? Why you.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Travel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Clinton proposes new federal fund to combat Zik... 16 min CZars_R_US 38
News Trump, aiming to widen support, makes pitch to ... 1 hr WeTheSheeple 49
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 1 hr Sharrp Shooter 393,250
News Albanian PM backs Serbian-Albanian commerce cha... 9 hr Kosovo is Serbia 3
News Promised Prosperity Never Arrived in Russian-he... 16 hr OCCUPIED CRIMEA 1
News Judge to rule on tribe's oil pipeline request b... 16 hr judges indabag 1
News Trump OK'd partner with alleged Iran laundering... 16 hr indict lundy 43
More from around the web