Christian B&B Owners Sell; Won't Rent...

Christian B&B Owners Sell; Won't Rent to Unmarried Couples

There are 64 comments on the EDGE story from Sep 19, 2013, titled Christian B&B Owners Sell; Won't Rent to Unmarried Couples. In it, EDGE reports that:

After a lengthy legal battle, the Christian owners of a U.K. B&B, who refused a same-sex couple a double room in 2008, say they are selling their hotel.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at EDGE.

Huh

Faribault, MN

#21 Sep 21, 2013
Go to hate these Nazi fascist christians..
Sterkfontein Swartkrans

Doylestown, PA

#22 Sep 21, 2013
Florida Gator wrote:
I wish queers would stay away from little boys.
Once again you reveal your unhealthy fixation with little boys! No wonder you got kicked out of NAMBLA!!
I can read

Edinburgh, UK

#23 Sep 21, 2013
Has anyone noticed that the only people on the internet obsessed with little boys also seem to be homophobes?

Coincidence?

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#24 Sep 21, 2013
fr Gay And Proud:

>Good riddance.
People who can't abide by the laws established for a particular type of business should not be in that business in the first place.<

VERY true. For instance, I just started a cupcake business with my wife, and we will work with anyone, GLBTQ or straight.
I can read

Edinburgh, UK

#26 Sep 21, 2013
Wow. That gator guy just can't help himself. He just HAS to keep posting those fantasies about little boys.
Neil An Blowme

Hoboken, NJ

#28 Sep 22, 2013
Florida Gator wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish you queers would just leave the little boys alone.
I wish you nincompoops would learn the difference between homosexual and pedophile.... but that would require intellect and belief in the facts.

I get a HUGE laugh when you bring up NAMBLA. How many members do they have?
Neil An Blowme

Hoboken, NJ

#30 Sep 22, 2013
Florida Gator wrote:
<quoted text>
We know the difference, Drag Queen [email protected] and you being the kind of person NAMBLA wants and not me, you tell us how many members they have. It's made up of Queers, like you, that likes little boys.
So then you admit you don't know what you're talking about. Gee.... this is a first. Next thing you know you'll be admitting to being a closet queen.... oh wait.... no need for your admission... you posts speak LOUD and CLEAR.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#32 Sep 22, 2013
Florida Gator wrote:
<quoted text>
On the contra [email protected], I know exactly what I'm talking about. That's why I know you're a Queer Pedophile. Your post speaks LOUD and CLEAR
A good argument is not simply contradicting what the other person just said. Really, for at least a month now, your statements are little more that "I know you are, what am I?"

I'm beginning to think you've run out of things to say.
I can read

Edinburgh, UK

#35 Sep 22, 2013
Florida Gator wrote:
<quoted text>
We know the difference, Drag Queen [email protected] and you being the kind of person NAMBLA wants and not me, you tell us how many members they have. It's made up of Queers, like you, that likes little boys.
Sounds like NAMBLA threw you out and now you're really pissed at them.
Neil An Blowme

Hoboken, NJ

#36 Sep 22, 2013
Florida Gator wrote:
<quoted text>
On the contra [email protected], I know exactly what I'm talking about. That's why I know you're a Queer Pedophile. Your post speaks LOUD and CLEAR
Then how many members in NAMBLA, closet boy? You have no idea because you don't know anything about it. You are all talk and no substance.

And another thing, the ONLY poster than continues to bring up pedophiles is YOU, queen. All one needs to do is read the posts. The jig is up, perv. You ain't fooling me and you ain't fooling Jesus.... that last part scares the piss out of you, doesn't it?

I no longer care to respond to your psychotic spew. You are mental. Suffer in silence, closet boy.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#39 Sep 22, 2013
fr Florida Gator:

>... I know exactly what I'm talking about....<

No, you don't. Quit spamming the boards.
I can read

Edinburgh, UK

#41 Sep 22, 2013
Florida Gator wrote:
<quoted text>
You being a Queer Pedophile, will never get kicked out of NAMBLA. So you may get pissed on but you'll not be pissed off.
I'm straight and not a paedophile.

So that makes your post a fantasy about homosexuality and paedophillia.

You seem to post those a lot..........

Palm Springs, California

#42 Sep 22, 2013
Florida Gator wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right about one thing, you Queer Pedophile. I don't know anything about NAMBLA except it's an organization that you queers back and endorse.
North America Man Boy Love Association. That's your ball of wax, [email protected]
You've been told at least 10 times that nambla is completely trivialized and eschewed from any main stream Gay organizations for over 30 years now. They have no meeting place, no newsletter, nor any pot luck get together picnics. It is mostly a PO box and a phone number and that's about it. The few sickos who approve stay quiet for they know that prison awaits them, just as hetero molesters keep quiet.

No LGBT parades or festivals or publications or anyone will allow nambla to have anything to do with them. You have heard this and you know it, so your accusations are ingenuous and false.

Anything I know about them, I looked up on the net, so save me your silly accusations. You KNOW I like 'em mature.

Your constant bringing it up, accusing every LGBT person of being a charter member is false and just plain wrong. If this were a newspaper, you could be sued for libel when you accuse other Topix posters of vile behavior, and you know it.

Palm Springs, California

#44 Sep 22, 2013
Florida Gator wrote:
<quoted text>
You being a Queer Pedophile, will never get kicked out of NAMBLA. So you may get pissed on but you'll not be pissed off.
Libelous and just wrong. Unless you have concrete proof there is no way you can call someone such a terrible name, or make such horrible accusations.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#47 Sep 23, 2013
Look. Another troll has derailed another of our threads.
I can read

Edinburgh, UK

#48 Sep 23, 2013
Florida Gator wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what all you closet Queer Pedophiles say. Stay away from little boys.
So would YOU say you were straight and not a paedophile?
Giggsy

Ware, UK

#49 Sep 23, 2013
Filthy queers.
Trolling For Tards

Richmond, IN

#51 Sep 23, 2013
Florida Gator wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what all you closet Queer Pedophiles say. Stay away from little boys.
Your obsession with little boys is getting old!

Palm Springs, California

#53 Sep 23, 2013
Florida Gator wrote:
<quoted text>
What's getting old is you queers obsession with little boys. You freaks can't get enough of young d!ck. wish you'd just leave the little boys alone.
What's getting old is your obsession with all things gay and your making it your personal goal to scream insults day and night. JUST what are you trying to achieve? Do you think you are changing minds? Are you instructing or merely venting? If you ARE venting, good, it'll keep you from climbing a tower in the town square with a powerful weapon and a bag of bullets to pick off pedestrians.

Something happened in your life to have brought on all this hating of people you never met. Someone close to you turned out to be gay or possibly you were molested as a child or your first wife ran off with her yoga instructor or I don't know what. No one who claims to despise a group so deeply as you sticks around to hurl insults day after day for NO reason. It doesn't make sense.

I wonder why you hate so much and so deeply.
Sparkle

Bellevue, WA

#55 Sep 23, 2013
Aaaaaah What shame....lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Travel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 4 min flack 381,476
News Duquesne team stuck in snow on PA Turnpike 1 hr amry 4
News Indonesia takes aim at palm oil after forest fires 3 hr xtremes 1
News Flight attendants share their worst, weirdest s... 5 hr Spotted Girl 1
News Poll: Job approval for Congress at record low (Aug '11) 5 hr Mexican Lottery W... 52
News 14 weird facts that you probably didn't know ab... 13 hr Live Love and Laugh 5
News See Mauritius in a new light on a bike ride aro... 19 hr Gaetan 18
More from around the web