Anti-Semitism in New Zealand: Jewish Graves Vandalized

Oct 19, 2012 Full story: Arutz Sheva Israel News 66

Vandals defaced Jewish gravestones in central Auckland with graffiti including Nazi swastikas, the AFP news agency reports, in a crime the Israeli embassy condemned as "vile desecration". About 20 graves, some dating back to the 1880s, were spray-painted in the Jewish section of the Karangahape Road Cemetery, the New Zealand Herald reported.

Full Story
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Tweeter

Auckland, New Zealand

#1 Oct 19, 2012
Disgusting, To be expected though, now that NZ has let in so many Many Islamic pigs.
WHITEMAN CHRISTCHURCH

Christchurch, New Zealand

#2 Oct 20, 2012
Tweeter wrote:
Disgusting, To be expected though, now that NZ has let in so many Many Islamic pigs.
I was wondering myself, if it was the skinheads or the muslims .
Lost Weed

Nelson, New Zealand

#3 Oct 20, 2012
WHITEMAN CHRISTCHURCH wrote:
<quoted text>I was wondering myself, if it was the skinheads or the muslims .
one of your lot whitey.. well i mean did your boy do that.. while you directed him with your loud hailer! haha
Brit Expat

Lunel, France

#4 Oct 20, 2012
World wide!!! Religous brainwashed "believers" galore. The Human ape lives. Sad really.

The Atheist
jews are good

Nottingham, UK

#5 Oct 20, 2012
it is probably jews because they want more rights in new zealand. jews are scum. jewish scum brainwashing people. jews are the worst scum. every where they go problems follow. they %ucked up Europe now they want to *uck Australia and new zealean
well

Hamilton, Canada

#6 Oct 20, 2012
Arabs are worse. At least Jews are rich. I'm a Caucasian Muslim and I approve this message.
Brit Expat

Lunel, France

#7 Oct 20, 2012
Racist "believers", really are the lowest of the lowest!!!!

“Educating poor IQ Sepians”

Since: Aug 12

Wellington

#8 Oct 20, 2012
Not to worry lads the racists are about to get it...

ISR%EL wont last

“KFC has got nuffink on me”

Since: Aug 12

Apia, Samoa or w/e the KFC is

#9 Oct 20, 2012
Lost Weed wrote:
<quoted text>one of your lot whitey.. well i mean did your boy do that.. while you directed him with your loud hailer! haha
Your right, any part Maori with a spray can would of been huffing the bloody thing leading to millions more dollars of tax payers money to come up with an initiative to keep your kind from purchasing them.
doorsonpatrol

Pokeno, New Zealand

#10 Oct 20, 2012
Its interesting when you think of the ratio of idealist graffiti, ive seen loads of swastika sprayed around the city but only ever once seen a star of david on a wall. But i think the effect was a little more hard hitting.
Lost Weed

Nelson, New Zealand

#11 Oct 20, 2012
doorsonpatrol wrote:
Its interesting when you think of the ratio of idealist graffiti, ive seen loads of swastika sprayed around the city but only ever once seen a star of david on a wall. But i think the effect was a little more hard hitting.
thats the star tetrahedron.. Merkaba ;) older then the star of david or what ever they call it!

Since: May 11

New Zealand

#12 Oct 21, 2012
It is the result of a bunch of misinformed people who decided it would be a ballsy move to go and desecrate the resting places of the dead.

I would not aim it at a particular race/religion but a particular ignorant mentality.

On a more devil's advocate type of field a minority wouldn't exist if there wasn't hatred or discrimination directed at them.
anon

Auckland, New Zealand

#13 Oct 21, 2012
gutless thing to do if it wasnt88 and swaztikas id be sur it was horis
WHITEMAN CHRISTCHURCH

#14 Oct 21, 2012
jews are good wrote:
it is probably jews because they want more rights in new zealand. jews are scum. jewish scum brainwashing people. jews are the worst scum. every where they go problems follow. they %ucked up Europe now they want to *uck Australia and new zealean
Ok, so you dont like jewish people,fair enough,everyones allowed an opinion.What i dont understand thou, is all the venom directed towards the jews.How on earth are they brainwashing people???.It's laughable to suggest that the jews control the world,jewish conspiracy blah blah blah.Fourteen million jews on a planet of six seven eight {who knows}billion,and you think they run the world.And if they did ,good on them,no group of people have been more persecuted through out their history than them.And if they have done well to get to a top position,job,carreer,so bloody what.No group of people has done more to benefit us in the 21st century than the jews.Who makes the advances in medicine and science for us ????it;s the jews, dummy..They're not trying to take over this country either,the only time you realise there's jews in new zealand,is when a couple of cocks spray paint on dead peoples graves.
Yummy

New Zealand

#15 Oct 21, 2012
NESIAN QUEEN wrote:
<quoted text>
Your right, any part Maori with a spray can would of been huffing the bloody thing leading to millions more dollars of tax payers money to come up with an initiative to keep your kind from purchasing them.
Why am i not suprised you've tried to derail this topic again troll. Create some more pointless hateful threads smaller man, maybe that'll make you feel better?

You hate Maori because you were bullied by them i get it, but when is enough enough?
whitey

Auckland, New Zealand

#16 Oct 21, 2012
Lost Weed wrote:
<quoted text>one of your lot whitey.. well i mean did your boy do that.. while you directed him with your loud hailer! haha
Go and smoke sum more native ass crack u coon. White power..
WHITEMAN CHRISTCHURCH

#18 Oct 21, 2012
DEVTA wrote:
Not to worry lads the racists are about to get it...
ISR
And why wont they last?they've got more determination and spine than their neighbours.And just as importantly they have "right"on their side.A strong motivator.
Declaration of Clarity

Auckland, New Zealand

#19 Oct 21, 2012
Tweeter wrote:
Islamic pigs?

It was a 19 and 23 year old White New Zealander youths.
Tweeter

Auckland, New Zealand

#20 Oct 21, 2012
Declaration of Clarity wrote:
<quoted text>
Islamic pigs?
It was a 19 and 23 year old White New Zealander youths.
Can't find anywhere, where it says White .
Declaration of Clarity

Auckland, New Zealand

#21 Oct 21, 2012
Tweeter wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't find anywhere, where it says White .
On the gravestones. 88

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Travel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 8 min Cheech the Conser... 263,481
Bahrain has always been economic, business hub,... 1 hr Crush Em 141
Pope Francis acknowledges State of Palestine 1 hr Mandela 132
As Japan marks WWII surrender, Abe avoids contr... 3 hr Switches 74
Pope chooses a moderate for Chicago archbishop 3 hr Fundie Taliban 22
The Great Gay Migration 9 hr pollywollydoodlea... 9
The Truth About Chiropractors (Apr '13) 9 hr Chiropractor from... 23
Housekeeping at hotel walking in on me naked... (Aug '07) Sep 19 Andy 2,514
•••

Travel People Search