The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 328614 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Ghost Rider

Temecula, CA

#22086 Sep 14, 2012
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
I make no attempt because that post was so ridiculous it doesn't even deserve a response.
Gr, what speaks volumes is your continued pursuit of Ntr. Every time you post it's the same thing.
You put her down with lies.
You prop yoursef up with lies.
You get banned.
You come back a couple of days later to badger her all over again.
It's you Gr.
You aren't anything that you claim to be and it's beyond obvious.
You try way too hard to make people believe you are something you are not. ;)
LMAO..

It obviously deserved a response, otherwise you would not have given one, right?

You have yet to discount any truth I have stated about NTR.

You b*tches think you can harass every poster who simply does not agree with you and your ideologies, that you can slander them and their families with no reprocussions?

In what fckn' lifetime..

As far as bannings go? If I have been banned, I am unaware of it.. lol.. Who gives a fck? Topix is not my life.. You b*tches go whining to topix all the time when you are getting beat and the truth is being stated..

Notice, how we do not go to get your filth and the filth of your friends banned? It's because we want the silent readers to see the real you.. It does no good to have the ill mannered behavior of yours and your frienhds removed..

Yes, I guess I kinda do repeat myself, thanks for the confirmation of such, as it is the same material you b*tches had topix remove as you can't handlke the truth, and it shows I have yet to waver from Our American Moral Compass and Values and still hold you and your ill mannered friends in contempt...

You can cry me a river about NTR all you want.. Trash is trash and ya'll pretty much bottomfeed together... Your words have no impact or validity whatsoever, as you have yet been able to discredit me...

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Arm the internet

#22088 Sep 14, 2012
Stan Jr Special Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
my daddy cleans me wirth a garden hose.
I don't give a damn what your daddy cleans you with. We need to clean our nation of the liberal communists with much more than a silly garden hose...I would suggest a high capacity pressure washer in combination with a sand blaster to scour away the filth and loathing they carry endemically.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Arm the internet

#22089 Sep 14, 2012
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
America cannot fully recover until the housing market recovers. Banks are sitting on a huge inventory of foreclosed homes which are withheld from the market. make of that what you will, but if those homes were on the market, banks would sustain a huge loss.
Anything that we can do to assist homeowners in crisis to allow them to stay in their homes rather than increasing foreclosed bank inventories is a good thing.
Underwater is one thing. It certainly means you won't be tapping any equity in your home for a loan and living beyond your means. Undergoing a foreclosure action is something entirely different.
<quoted text>
The housing market ain't gonna recover until people learn to spend within their means.

“Try Reuters.”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#22092 Sep 14, 2012
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>They are all working together instead of independently like most posters on these threads and they span a wide variety of threads. This is what my "firm has found out so far and they are truly antiamerican in nature...
Posit, I have no idea what you're talking about, but if you're including me in your conspiracy theories, you are full of it. I occasionally post on other threads - as MYSELF only. Now, who are you talking to with this fantasy? Are you talking about the gray box trolls? Are you talking about Rico? The thing about Rico is that anybody with half a brain knows Rico no matter what the avatar says. He doesn't make any effort to disguise himself. Don't make vague accusations you can't back up. In fact, I suspect if there's any truth to your claim, you're making it to one of the people who does exactly what you're accusing people of doing. It only takes a few random commas to figure it out.;-)

Are you operating with a guilty conscience?

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Arm the internet

#22093 Sep 14, 2012
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Ohh, such language Posit! It's hard to hear what you're saying with your head so far up Gr's arse.
I wonder if you'll ever be allowed into the "circle" of dimwits again.
I'm sure they'll always be a need for a wannabe "secret agent"! Haahaha!!! lol@U
Your head is up your own arse. Just like Obama's head is up his own.
Ghost Rider

Temecula, CA

#22094 Sep 14, 2012
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
So should GR's kid be on the government dole even though he never worked a day in his life?? Should little one (GR) be allowed to sit on his butt and collect his kids government SSI check??
Eagle
Jealous, eagle..

Sure you are.. You had to cheat your way into getting ssdi because you failed to plan for your future.. You spent your money as fast as you cashed it..

There are thousands of people receiving aid that has not worked a day in their lives. Some started receiving it the moment they exited the womb.. Others later on in life..

The fact of the matter is, I worked for 32 years in the same profession and paid more in taxes than many here, and most definitely, more than you low life losers which includes NTR..

And eagle, I am not "sitting on my butt" collecting anything from the government. I get out and I go places, I vacation and have no worries like you..

You know, wondering if my insurance will cover any meds (of which I am not taking any) or any procedure if I were to need one, can I afford gasoline, the electric bill, gas bill, phone, internet, air card, going out for dinner, vacation on a whim...

You live a sheltered life and in time, when you think you are doing better, you will have your last tic tock that will result in a thud followed by a __________ You will be alone.. No worries though, eagle, I am sure after a few days, someone will smell the stench and notify the authorities for ya...

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Arm the internet

#22095 Sep 14, 2012
Mythological Firm wrote:
<quoted text>
Did they also tell you what a stupid fking dumb azz you are also?
Never because I am not. You, on the other hand are liberal scum. Your post to me proves it. Now go whine to your single mom.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#22096 Sep 14, 2012
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO..
It obviously deserved a response, otherwise you would not have given one, right?
You b*tches think you can harass every poster who simply does not agree with you and your ideologies, that you can slander them and their families with no reprocussions?
In what fckn' lifetime..
As far as bannings go? If I have been banned, I am unaware of it.. lol.. Who gives a fck? Topix is not my life.. You b*tches go whining to topix all the time when you are getting beat and the truth is being stated..
Notice, how we do not go to get your filth and the filth of your friends banned? It's because we want the silent readers to see the real you.. It does no good to have the ill mannered behavior of yours and your frienhds removed..
Some post removed for space.
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO..
Actually if you read my post it isn't in response to that poster. So I didn't give them a response. ;)
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not sure anyone even reads your posts about her Gr. You're such a windbag that no one wastes their time with what you write, haha. It's humorous for someone like you to accuse anyone of "harrassing" others. You wrote the book on harrasment gr.
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
In what fckn' lifetime..
Again, who are you trying to convince here? Just because you call the idiotic things you post the "truth" doesn't mean that it is. Do you ever get the feeling that people just do not value what you say as legitimate? That's the reality Gr. Posters that do maintain the respect of others here don't respect you or like you and for good reason.
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
"we"? lol

Sounds like a group effort? You are way too invested in this for someone who claims that Topix isn't his life. I can't help laughing at you.
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I guess I kinda do repeat myself, thanks for the confirmation of such, as it is the same material you b*tches had topix remove as you can't handlke the truth, and it shows I have yet to waver from Our American Moral Compass and Values and still hold you and your ill mannered friends in contempt...
Kinda? LMAO! You've been repeating the same ridiculous tripe for as long as I can remember and it sounds just as much like bullshit now as it did the first time I read it. You're "moral compass" is a farce and deep down you know it.
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
You can cry me a river about NTR all you want.. Trash is trash and ya'll pretty much bottomfeed together... Your words have no impact or validity whatsoever, as you have yet been able to discredit me...
Gr, I don't need to "discredit" you. You have done that all on your own. I do enjoy seeing you make a fool of yourself though. Ntr, has the respect of many people here. People that count, that are not being puppeted by their lack of "American morals". ;)

Location hidden

#22097 Sep 14, 2012
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Your head is up your own arse. Just like Obama's head is up his own.
Whatever you say there Posit! You let me know if Gr lets you back into the 'Pink ladies' and gives you back your pink Jacket. ;)
Guerra

Los Angeles, CA

#22098 Sep 14, 2012
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Posit, I have no idea what you're talking about, but if you're including me in your conspiracy theories, you are full of it. I occasionally post on other threads - as MYSELF only. Now, who are you talking to with this fantasy? Are you talking about the gray box trolls? Are you talking about Rico? The thing about Rico is that anybody with half a brain knows Rico no matter what the avatar says. He doesn't make any effort to disguise himself. Don't make vague accusations you can't back up. In fact, I suspect if there's any truth to your claim, you're making it to one of the people who does exactly what you're accusing people of doing. It only takes a few random commas to figure it out.;-)
You mean... positronium... gives... himself ... away.... every time... when he ... uses sock puppets....

heehehehee!!!!!!
biff arnoldstock

Windsor, CO

#22099 Sep 14, 2012
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Posit, I have no idea what you're talking about, but if you're including me in your conspiracy theories, you are full of it. I occasionally post on other threads - as Marine Corp Pat, and about ten other names only. Now, who are you talking to with this fantasy? My fantasy involves Obama, a bottle of wine... no, make that a case of win, and Bill Clit-tongue, uh, Clinton. We grab some weed and.. say, is there a full-on clown fest in my pants?... Oh. My knickers itch. I hate it when the people on the TV talk to me directly. How do they know about my relationship with the aliens? But I digress. That's a funny word. If you only do it once but with a same sex partner, is it a bigress. tee hee hee Are you operating with a guilty conscience? It's getting kind of hot. Let's take our clothes off.
Uh... ok... now put down the sharp object and I'll back slowly out of the room.[Nobody make any loud noises or sudden moves. She's gone totally bonkers.]
Guerra

Los Angeles, CA

#22100 Sep 14, 2012
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Jealous, eagle..
Sure you are.. You had to cheat your way into getting ssdi because you failed to plan for your future.. You spent your money as fast as you cashed it..
There are thousands of people receiving aid that has not worked a day in their lives. Some started receiving it the moment they exited the womb.. Others later on in life..
The fact of the matter is, I worked for 32 years in the same profession and paid more in taxes than many here, and most definitely, more than you low life losers which includes NTR..
And eagle, I am not "sitting on my butt" collecting anything from the government. I get out and I go places, I vacation and have no worries like you..
You know, wondering if my insurance will cover any meds (of which I am not taking any) or any procedure if I were to need one, can I afford gasoline, the electric bill, gas bill, phone, internet, air card, going out for dinner, vacation on a whim...
You live a sheltered life and in time, when you think you are doing better, you will have your last tic tock that will result in a thud followed by a __________ You will be alone.. No worries though, eagle, I am sure after a few days, someone will smell the stench and notify the authorities for ya...
A welfare recipient attacking others who use welfare for using welfare. Boy you are one screwed up person.

HAHAHAAHHAAHAAAA!!!!

Since: Oct 07

sugarcoated sunshine

#22101 Sep 14, 2012
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
LMAO...
Your dramatic damsel (wh*re) in distress attention seeking never ceases to amaze..
Where is the threat, FS? Ooops, there is none... But you are famously well known on the threads to accuse men of threatening you...
You are unable to prove Jeff's statements are false.
You have always accused male posters of giving "false statements" and accuse them of not reading what you claim you would offer with objectivity.. You have NOTHING to offer but discord and trouble making. Period!
The only energies you give to other poster's (which are your friends, who are as liberal minded as you are and who do not give a sh*t about the future of This Country) is rah rah cheers and sl*tty accolades...
You try to get guys to defend you by acting all hopless and defenseless when in fact, you are nothing but an internet home wrecking wh*re....
I am not addressing you, sociopath, please do not address me. Many here are well-acquainted with your extreme/illegal behavior. I'm not going around slandering you to all these "new" posters, Have at it, see how many you can win over with your blowhard posts. Just leave me out of it. Your girlfriend did not heed my warning and paid a visit to my home - something you have also bragged of doing to another poster. You people do not know your boundaries. I am ready for you if you decide to cross them one more. In other words, F off, psycho.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Arm the internet

#22102 Sep 14, 2012
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>They are all working together instead of independently like most posters on these threads and they span a wide variety of threads. This is what my "firm has found out so far and they are truly antiamerican in nature...
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Posit, I have no idea what you're talking about, but if you're including me in your conspiracy theories, you are full of it. I occasionally post on other threads - as MYSELF only. Now, who are you talking to with this fantasy? Are you talking about the gray box trolls? Are you talking about Rico? The thing about Rico is that anybody with half a brain knows Rico no matter what the avatar says. He doesn't make any effort to disguise himself. Don't make vague accusations you can't back up. In fact, I suspect if there's any truth to your claim, you're making it to one of the people who does exactly what you're accusing people of doing. It only takes a few random commas to figure it out.;-)
It doesn't matter whether you do or not. I stated a fact.

sugarcoated sunshine

#22103 Sep 14, 2012
_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>No posi they are NOT! It was the Radical Extremists that killed the ambassador and his assistents.
Tell it, Supergirl.

sugarcoated sunshine

#22104 Sep 14, 2012
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Just ignore him Ntr. That man has so much hate in him, he will never be happy.
No doubt this comment will prompt him to post one of his self promoting 3000 word essays on what an upstanding citizen he is. lol
Oh dear Lord no, anything but that
Guerra

Los Angeles, CA

#22105 Sep 14, 2012
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Your head is up your own arse. Just like Obama's head is up his own.
You feel that throbbing in your head? That's the implanted chip that the democrats put in your last night.
Guerra

Los Angeles, CA

#22106 Sep 14, 2012
biff arnoldstock wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh... ok... now put down the sharp object and I'll back slowly out of the room.[Nobody make any loud noises or sudden moves. She's gone totally bonkers.]
Miss Piggy... you're so silly.

sugarcoated sunshine

#22107 Sep 14, 2012
DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
And you can discern that a poster is a "welfare user", because...
a) The voices you continuously hear reveal information to you the rest of us are never made privy to.
b) god (little “g”) talks to you on a regular basis - in an audible voice - imparting to you everything he/she knows.
c) You’ve convinced yourself you are omniscient.
d) You believe your bowling ball is actually a working crystal ball.
e) The drugs you ingest, snort, smoke or shoot-up on a daily basis expand your mind and give you magical powers.
f) You're crazier than a rabid skunk and more hate-filled than a legion of demons.
My guess is "f", but the correct answer could very well be "all of the above".
Yours is a very, very special brand of unparalleled stupidity, indescribable ignorance and psychotic delusions of grandeur.
Enjoy the rest of your day.
Hey Dave, actually, she knows him, he has admitted it here, and she is not against welfare, but the hypocrisy displayed by the accused as he puts down others who are also entitled to benefits.

Location hidden

#22108 Sep 14, 2012
biff arnoldstock wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you realize this is harrassment?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Travel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ireland gay marriage: Northern Ireland must now... 7 hr Scandinavian uber... 6
News More train trouble as fares rise 7 hr marky66 4
News Winnipeg staying idle in battle against elimina... 14 hr getoutta myline 3
News U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit Den... Wed wild child 1
News 45 people shot since Friday afternoon across Ch... Wed No4 is a crotch 5
News Innovation in Space: Canadian companies plannin... Wed Kid_Tomorrow 1
News Next gay marriage fight: religious exemptions (Oct '14) Wed swedenforever 6,259
More from around the web