The President has failed us

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Read more

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#75116 Dec 17, 2012
positronium wrote:
Thank you so very much. I am in absolute agreement with you all the way....This should be posted on every corner.....Throughout the nation......
Ha! A very big surprise for everybody!

“RELAX”

Since: Dec 12

EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT

#75117 Dec 17, 2012
Ralff wrote:
<quoted text>
Why OJ was free while waiting trial?
Why do you think he was free Ralff?

I suspect that he was able to come up with enough cash to purchase justice. But that is the problem with our judicial system today. The inequities of it all. People with money, fame or inside connections walk on charges that the average citizen would be detained until the preliminary hearing and held without bail or a bail that is out of the defendant's reach until the case goes to trial.

Zimmerman's father is a district judge. Zimmerman has been arrested for domestic violence. He was released from police custody before they could even put him in a jail cell. His charges were dismissed without even going to court. Zimmerman was arrested for assault on a police officer. Again, he was immediately released without posting any bond and the charges were dismissed out of court.

Anyone else in this country who beats on his spouse and assaults a police officer would at least sat in a jail cell until a bonding agent showed up and even if they take a suspended sentence, they would be forced to pay fines and restitution, attend anger management and give up their firearms for at least one year.

Some people would love for the Trayvon Martin shooting to be about race. That's not what it's about though. It's about Justice.

The way I understand the stand your ground laws is that you have to be minding your own business when someone assails you causing you to stand your ground and defending your self.

If you are pursuing a stranger and that stranger turns on you telling you to leave them alone then you need to run and scream. If you choose to join a physical confrontation then you can't get all butt-hurt and shoot your victim. Well, you can. But then you will be charged with a crime.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Coldwater, Mi

#75118 Dec 17, 2012
Rico Sock Number 007 wrote:
<quoted text>
I lock up my guns... WTF was this so called "gun enthusiast" problem? Never mind... she's dead!!!
I don't, my choice.

“ON THE PROWL”

Since: May 08

Ocala, FL

#75119 Dec 17, 2012
Rico Sock Number 007 wrote:
If high capacity gun clips are limited for a law abiding citizen then gun clips should be limited for law enforcement too.
WTF do they need them if the high capacity clips are supposed to be off the streets under gun control?
Yea... I'd love to hear the bullshit rationalization by law enforcement that only they should have them but not a law abiding citizen.
Stupid fcking MSM.
Their aim is supposed to be better why the need for more than six shots?? Hell lets just go back to cap and ball then..

Eagle

“RELAX”

#75120 Dec 17, 2012
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
How bad do you want that crown? LOL!
I really didn't want the crown but the getting the badge is awesome! Thanks!

“ON THE PROWL”

Since: May 08

Ocala, FL

#75122 Dec 17, 2012
Ralff wrote:
<quoted text> If I tape two 25 round clips butt to butt I can flip them and shoot in less than 3 seconds. That configuration is less bulky than my 50 round barrel clip.
Ref, Ruger 10/22
I haven't fired a weapon in close to 3 years.. But they are there and mostly locked up and not a clip weapon.. But where does the dems want to end all this talk of gun control??

Eagle

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Coldwater, Mi

#75123 Dec 17, 2012
tmpcase wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha! A very big surprise for everybody!
He is still failing.
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2012/nov/...

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#75124 Dec 17, 2012
Remember the mall shooter in Oregon on the 11th? Why haven't we heard about the shopper with CWP, who actually caused the shooter to retreat, and then shoot himself, when he spotted the many with his gun pointed at him? This act alone saved more from being killed.

http://woodstockadvocate.blogspot.com/2012/12...

What about the Pearl, MS shooter who was on his way to the middle school to shoot more innocent children? The Vice Principal at the school, Joel Myrick, kept a gun in his truck, ran to get it, managed to track down the shooter, Luke Woodhum, and kept his gun trained to the head of the shooter until authorities came. This act saved countless lives. Yet Myrick was scorned for having done so.

http://www.davekopel.com/2A/OpEds/HeroesOutla...

"As Joel Myrick proved, responsible armed adults on school property can save lives."
American Lady

Danville, KY

#75125 Dec 17, 2012
American Breeds wrote:
Guns a Hobby for Mother of School Shooter, Friend Says
http://www.wnyc.org/articles/wnyc-news/2012/d...
By The Associated Press
A friend of the mother of the man who killed 20 children and six adults at a Connecticut elementary school says guns were simply a hobby for her.
Speaking from her home near Chicago, Marsha Lanza, 57, said:'She was stockpiling food. We talked about prepping a lot. She was getting ready for the economic collapse.

'I think she had the guns for self-defense because she lived alone.'

She added that Nancy was ‘meticulous’ and would 'never leave the guns out.'

It was revealed yesterday that Nancy Lanza had taken Adam to a shooting range and taught him how to use a firearm ...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-22489...

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#75126 Dec 17, 2012
Let's talk about the violence that our children are being exposed to daily...shall we?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#75127 Dec 17, 2012
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Churches don't murder.
Individuals do.
Ah! So witch hunts were an "individual" thing then?

“RELAX”

#75128 Dec 17, 2012
USMail XXXII wrote:
Where's my friend "Dont Panic"?
Kind of got tired of the topic of gun control. I suppose the topic isn't so bad. It's just the advocates from both sides on here sound like a broken record.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#75129 Dec 17, 2012
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you think he was free Ralff?
I suspect that he was able to come up with enough cash to purchase justice. But that is the problem with our judicial system today. The inequities of it all. People with money, fame or inside connections walk on charges that the average citizen would be detained until the preliminary hearing and held without bail or a bail that is out of the defendant's reach until the case goes to trial.
Zimmerman's father is a district judge. Zimmerman has been arrested for domestic violence. He was released from police custody before they could even put him in a jail cell. His charges were dismissed without even going to court. Zimmerman was arrested for assault on a police officer. Again, he was immediately released without posting any bond and the charges were dismissed out of court.
Anyone else in this country who beats on his spouse and assaults a police officer would at least sat in a jail cell until a bonding agent showed up and even if they take a suspended sentence, they would be forced to pay fines and restitution, attend anger management and give up their firearms for at least one year.
Some people would love for the Trayvon Martin shooting to be about race. That's not what it's about though. It's about Justice.
The way I understand the stand your ground laws is that you have to be minding your own business when someone assails you causing you to stand your ground and defending your self.
If you are pursuing a stranger and that stranger turns on you telling you to leave them alone then you need to run and scream. If you choose to join a physical confrontation then you can't get all butt-hurt and shoot your victim. Well, you can. But then you will be charged with a crime.
"The way I understand the stand your ground laws is that you have to be minding your own business when someone assails you causing you to stand your ground and defending your self" said DP.
``````````
He WAS "minding his OWN business" ...
He was going to the store, in his vehicle, with a CCW.

He WAS/is, at the time "The Neighborhood Watch Captain" ... BUT "not on DUTY" ...

He noticed a SUSPICIOUS character lurking around, in the rain!
Who BETTER would "fit the profile" of some people that had been BREAKING into HOMES! In his WATCH area!

He decided to Call 911 ...

The REST is HISTORY!

“Impeach Obama!”

Since: Jul 08

Memphis, TN

#75130 Dec 17, 2012
Neighborhood Watch is Watching!

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Coldwater, Mi

#75131 Dec 17, 2012
teddyr4me wrote:
Let's talk about the violence that our children are being exposed to daily...shall we?
That is precisely the problem.

“RELAX”

#75132 Dec 17, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
"The way I understand the stand your ground laws is that you have to be minding your own business when someone assails you causing you to stand your ground and defending your self" said DP.
``````````
He WAS "minding his OWN business" ...
He was going to the store, in his vehicle, with a CCW.
He WAS/is, at the time "The Neighborhood Watch Captain" ... BUT "not on DUTY" ...
He noticed a SUSPICIOUS character lurking around, in the rain!
Who BETTER would "fit the profile" of some people that had been BREAKING into HOMES! In his WATCH area!
He decided to Call 911 ...
The REST is HISTORY!
Pfft!

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Coldwater, Mi

#75133 Dec 17, 2012
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Ah! So witch hunts were an "individual" thing then?
Let's stick to "murder", shall we? "churches" don't murder, individuals do. You said "Tell me that the Church has never murdered" and I gave a valid answer.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#75134 Dec 17, 2012
Talk ABOUT a "Flip-flopper" ...
Eric Holder WAS SO AGAINST THIS ... Now THIS!!!!!
``````````

If you think the left is resting on its laurels after Barack Obama’s re-election and the Democrats’ retention of the U.S. Senate, think again.

Attorney General Eric H. Holder Jr., who halted photo ID laws in South Carolina and Texas before the November election, suggested on Tuesday in Boston that the United States should consider adopting “automatic” voter registration.

This essentially would mean that millions of people who sign up for government benefits but don’t bother to register to vote will be given the franchise. Think of it as Motor Voter on crack cocaine.

It’s the perfect way to grow Big Bird's Food Stamp Army into an unstoppable force and move America toward the Chicago model of dependency and one-party rule.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2012/dec/...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#75135 Dec 17, 2012
NEWTOWN, Conn.--St. Rose of Lima Roman Catholic Church was evacuated during its noon mass on Sunday due to an anonymous threat made by phone.
A spokesman for the church told Yahoo News that an unidentified male called the rectory, threatening to "kill everyone."

"My friend didn't finish the job," the caller said, according to the church official.

The church alerted state police, who said it was a credible enough threat and ordered the church be evacuated, the spokesman said.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/newtown-c...

Sickening "moral DECAY" of our society!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#75136 Dec 17, 2012
"Her family life was her family life. She kept it private, when we were together. That was her own thing," said Louise Tambascio, who runs the warmly lit pizzeria and bar with her own sons, and became a shopping and dining companion of Nancy Lanza's.

Friends had met Lanza's younger son, who stared down at the floor and didn't speak when she brought him in. They knew he'd switched schools more than once and that she'd tried home schooling him. But while she occasionally expressed concern about his future during evenings at the bar, she never complained about anything at all.

"I heard her as a parent. I always said that I wouldn't want to be in her shoes. But I thought,'Wow. She holds it well,'" said Tambascio's son, John.

Friends told NBC's "Today" show on Monday that Lanza was a devoted mother, especially to her son Adam, and that shooting guns was simply a hobby for her.

"Guns require a lot of respect, and she really tried to instill that responsibility within him, and he took to it. He loved being careful with them. He made it a source of pride," he said.

http://news.yahoo.com/gunmans-mother-kept-tri...

THIS was a "devoted Mother" ...
I do NOT care WHAT anyone says!

It's the son who wouldn't be loved!
mpo

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Travel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News For some, Japan's Miss Universe contestant is n... 4 hr Redefined 11
News Diana Williams: Why I chose to be a mother at 50 5 hr Riposte 1
News Ukraine seeks resumption of Turkmen gas supplies 7 hr Crummy is a Spy 9
News Sotheby's to offer Roy Lichtenstein's 'The Ring... 8 hr David Barsalou 1
News Rona to expand in 2015 by opening Reno-Depot mo... Thu RONA Depot 1
News Inside Vietnam's war museum, some truths are st... Thu SpongeBob 4
News Sweden sees Ukrainian asylum seeker boom Thu NAZTY Ukraine 2
Housekeeping at hotel walking in on me naked... (Aug '07) Mar 21 Har Dick 2,537
More from around the web