The President has failed us

Full story: Times News

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Comments (Page 1,580)

Showing posts 31,581 - 31,600 of243,235
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Marhill Circle is a dump!”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you Vader.
No problem Free!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh , No Rico is BOC. Fact! Just as you are AntB, Shayla!
And it`s funny Because One of Shayla`s Dogs is Named Vader! In fact it`s a French Bull Dog.
No it was YOU! Your spelling mistakes gave you away.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
FU GR, first you say it's Rico then you say it's Shayla then you say it's not a man but it is - well you really have a handle on Vader's ID...*shales head*
He has alcohol confusion!
US happy

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

ima wrote:
too bad it's taken four years for some who voted for him to realize this! please don't make the same mistake come November!!!!! HE FAILED THE COUNTRY before the election, with his lies about his birth country, and many fell under his spell!
There is still ZOMBIES today going to vote for B.O.
in November ...LOOOOOOSEEEEERS !!!!!
US happy

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz wrote:
<quoted text>Good he can head to Mexico in January,but were not letting him back in this time without a proper Kenyn birth certificate.
Illegals don't have to show their papers, B.O. doesn't either ...next time someone ask me for ID I'm going to tell them, our Pres. said we don't have to show our papers ...
Rico from East LA

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for showing us how stupid you are
He was not even running and the elections are over
But don't worry my vote will be counted in the USA
So how many houses like these in your neighborhood??????
None..........LOL
http://www.lapuntarealty.com/
It only goes to show that you are a Mexican. Only Mexican would know what's going on in Mexico.
Rico from East LA

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

Barney Frank wrote:
Hey Rico,can I get in on your Free Blumpkin deal you got going?
Barney Frank Confronts Woman At Townhall Comparing Obama To Hitler
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
X hooter Girl

Chandler, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

Rico from East LA wrote:
<quoted text>
It only goes to show that you are a Mexican. Only Mexican would know what's going on in Mexico.
You're a Mexican too

No one is going to confuse you for a Scandinavian!
Rico from East LA

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again my little troll
If you were not such a moron you might be able to comprehend what you read
I never insinuated anything other than carbon dating was not scientific proof of any thing
So you open your mouth and insert your hooves
Just like you did with oslama phones
You claimed because I posted a link of a typical liberal all happy with her oslama phone that it means I said, think,feel or insinuated that oslama started the program
Now go take your sheeple hooves out of your mouth
I bet you have allot of gold medals in the 100 meter "backpedal".

Anyone with half a brain can see that you jumped into the argument insinuating that carbon-14 dating in not reliable in spite of the entire fking scientific community unanimously agreeing that it's reliable.

Then when you realize you don't know WTF you're talking about.... you flip flop and agree that the earth is much older than 6000 yrs old.

As for your malicious lie about the Obamaphones... don't you ever get tired of being the village idiot?

“laissez les bons temps rouler!”

Since: Jun 10

¿Como quieres los huevos?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you wear your cape and tights when you play Drugman?
LOL!

He calls himself Robin Hood.
-Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
It's okay, Rose. I am not intimidated by them, and I will continue to look out for those seniors and will go to Mexico and buy their medications that aid them in sustaining a dignified life and if the FDA don't like it, FCK THEM! As after all, they are part of the problem as well...
I do it for the elderly.. Just call me "Robin Hood" and catch me if you can..
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/williamson-az...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

Cricket 23 wrote:
OBAMA & SEIU taking care of the Elderly
Elderly care operators file RICO suit against union, citing 'intimidation, extortion'
Published October 13, 2012
FoxNews.com
Two companies that operate senior-care facilities have filed a federal racketeering lawsuit against local SEIU chapters accusing them of engaged in a long-term pattern of "criminal sabotage, intimidation and other acts of extortion" in connection with an ongoing labor-contract dispute.
The so-called RICO suit -- usually filed against organized crime operations -- was filed Wednesday by HealthBridge Management LLC and CareOne Management LLC. The suit states the two SEIU chapters' alleged activities are a "coordinated illegal campaign" to put the companies out of business if they fail to yield to the union's demands.
The RICO, or Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations, statute allows for extended criminal penalties for acts related to ongoing criminal enterprise.
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/10/13/el...
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Obama SEIU's Agenda is My Agenda
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
SEIU thugs attack
Fox News?

Pfft!!
Rico from East LA

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

US happy wrote:
<quoted text>
Illegals don't have to show their papers, B.O. doesn't either ...next time someone ask me for ID I'm going to tell them, our Pres. said we don't have to show our papers ...
Your ISP shows California. California has no statute requiring you to identify yourself when detained on reasonable suspicion of criminal activity or for simply being in public.

Apparently you're not well versed in your own rights & liberties. Some American you are.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

Cricket 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
The question is would it be Biden's "Joint" he smokes?:):)
When did Obama stop taking drugs?
Autobiography admits use of pot, cocaine, his temptation by heroin
WASHINGTON - Barack Obama admitted using drugs in his autobiography but
never revealed if or when he stopped, points out an explosive new book on
the Democratic presidential candidate written by the co-author of 2004's
"Unfit for Command," the Swift Boat expos that impacted John Kerry's
campaign for the White House.
"I blew a few smoke rings, remembering those years," Obama wrote in "Dreams
>From My Father," in a section of the book about his college days. "Pot had
helped, and booze; maybe a little blow when you could afford it."
http://www.wnd.com/...
WND?

Pfft!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

positronium wrote:
http://www.tnonline.com/2012/o ct/13/its-time-end-welfare-sta te
It's time to end the welfare state
Saturday, October 13, 2012
By GORDON SMITH Gordonesmith@verizon.net
On occasion, I have difficulty coming up with a topic for my weekly article. This week, after many hours of drawing a blank, I decided to write about the constitution and the Fifth Amendment. It is the Fifth Amendment that grants the right to own private property to each and every one of us. In doing my research, I was intrigued by a story about a woman in Detroit who had a squatter take over her home while the homeowner was away for an extended period. The squatter simply moved in to the house as if it were hers. Now, the homeowner and the squatter live in the house while the homeowner tries to have the squatter removed. One would think that this would be a simple process, as the squatter has no rights. It appears that the squatter, who pays no rent, is in fact endowed with rights to property that is not hers. The homeowner must go to court to obtain an eviction notice. Until the court grants the notice, the homeowner is forced to live in the house with the squatter.
TNOnline?

Pfft!!!
Rico from East LA

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Eight inches, whoo-hoo you're gonna get a response from the Goat for sure!
LOL
Goat likes the big daddy long stroke.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

PAULA wrote:
The PresidentS have failded us.
Yu hav failded pubic ecumation.
X Hooter Girl

Redford, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

I'm feeling itchy down there.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

REWBA wrote:
<quoted text>
In 2000 the republicans in Florida "Purged" the voter rolls targeting African Americans. This year the republicans are doing something different. They call it "Caging" the voter rolls. The difference between "Purging" and "Caging" is that "purging" is comparing the names of registered voters in a state against a national list of names of convicted felons and any names that are similar are simply dropped from the voter rolls and those people are not allowed to cast a ballot. "Caging" is where the republican national headquarters takes the voter rolls of a state, separate those who they expect to vote democrat, then mail out a letter marked "DO NOT FORWARD" to the address listed. All of the letters that are returned are dropped from that states voting rolls for having "invalid" addresses. Of course the republicans national headquarters conducts these mail outs tactically. They mail these letters to stateside military bases knowing that the troops are deployed overseas. They mail these letters to college campuses when they know that the students are on summer break. They mail these letters to seasonal workers knowing that they are on the road. Since the letters are marked "DO NOT FORWARD" the post office must return the unclaimed letter and because the letter was unclaimed...the voter is dropped from the rolls and they will not know it until election day when they show up at their polling place and are told that they are no longer registered to vote.
This is happening right now! How do I know? Because Carl Rove said so.
Be prepared to watch these republicans go on trial after the 2012 elections. The American people are a trusting bunch but we have been screwed by crooked republicans before and when they do it again this year....Americans will demand that these crooked thieves be imprisoned for a long long time.
Invest in soap on a rope now! Lots of fat white guys are heading to federal prisons this winter for violating US Citizens voter rights.
They are running scared, Rewba. This is the last general election that party will win. 25,000 Latinos become of voting age every month.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

Rico from East LA wrote:
<quoted text>
I began using a word that BOC used t on Q-cumber, "skickyface". Since then, Q-cumber has been lying about me being BOC.
This is no different than me using the word Q-cumber on Quirky. I think Mail started that word so according to Q-cumbers logic, I must be Mail also.
Yup! I came up with QCumber, a namesake he's enjoyed it entirely.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

Rico from East LA wrote:
<quoted text>
Q-cumber is a coward. I told him I'm 5'11" 190 lbs and as predicted, he claims to be taller than me. I bet you that if I told him my penis is 8 inches long he's tell me his is bigger.
He's just mental midget who cannot make it in the real world so he compensates for that online by pretending to be better than those he hates.
Men with a normal size penis play with real babes. What size penis can a Barbie doll playing mofo have? LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 31,581 - 31,600 of243,235
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••