The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 404182 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Since: Oct 07

Serving sarcasm since 2007

#34519 Oct 8, 2012
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the man! I knew it! he he he
Did you look at his other photos? One of them shows a partial license plate, duh. Sloppy, very sloppy troll.

“Natural selection created apes”

Since: Jun 10

Religion made them human

#34520 Oct 8, 2012
Erica71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe I remember the liberals saying that Romney was using cheat notes at the debate when it was clearly a handkerchief and he was wiping his nose...then there was the little thing about how Romney is not only a liar but so are all of his sons...because of that little JOKE he made at the debate....these are just a few from the last few days.
Handkerchief?
He carries a handkerchief in his front pant's pocket, blows his nose with it and then folds it with the rest of his notes and puts it in the front pocket of his coat? Sure!

Vorenus

“Tutte le strade portano a Roma”

Since: Nov 09

Mount Vesuvius

#34521 Oct 8, 2012
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Gawd this guy is such a ham!! He's so full of chit.
That he is.
The uninformed voters are propping up his spoon fed azz.

#34522 Oct 8, 2012
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
He goes by "dont snow me"
http://www.topix.com/member/profile/dontsnowm...
That profile reads like a decent human being. Maybe he stole the picture from that dude lol.

Religion made them human

#34523 Oct 8, 2012
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Watch out, he's got something against gum, or...poor people.
That maggot goes by the name of "Dont Snow Me". LOL!

I believe that he also goes by the name of "George Jefferson Hilliard".

Religion made them human

#34524 Oct 8, 2012
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you look at his other photos? One of them shows a partial license plate, duh. Sloppy, very sloppy troll.
That's a Colorado tag. Another picture is about rafting Downtown Denver.

#34525 Oct 8, 2012
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Me too! Let's start making signs and throwing tea out of boats!
LMAO

#34526 Oct 8, 2012
Hour of Power wrote:
<quoted text> The Islamic faith is centered on the belief in one God and in Arabic he is called Allah. The Muslims, followers of Islam, believe that Muhammad was visited by an angel of light from whom he received God's final revelation.
The Mormon faith is centered on the belief in one God (of this world). Mormons believe that Joseph Smith was visited by an angel of light from whom he received GodÂ’s revelation.
Islam vs Mormonism
http://www.lifeafter.org/Islam_Mormonism.asp
Those angels do get around.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#34527 Oct 8, 2012
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
No I didn't, maybe I'll look at it later.

Looks like we lost a few Conservative trolls....lol

Religion made them human

#34528 Oct 8, 2012
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
That profile reads like a decent human being. Maybe he stole the picture from that dude lol.
http://www.topix.com/forum/who /barack-obama/T97H7IP1794C0KL3 U/post662

You be the judge...

Religion made them human

#34529 Oct 8, 2012

“Try Reuters.”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#34530 Oct 8, 2012
sage won wrote:
<quoted text>
The pertinent question is, WTF are you babbling about? Revisionist historian? Where did I mention any historian?
Cut back on the gin fizzes after dinner lady.
----------
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Do yourself a favor. Engage your brain. Ranchers have many other options than Walmart. Do you seriously think if Walmart went under, the crops would rot in the fields? Get real. Truckers can deliver to other locations in America. Retirees are not limited to investing in Walmart or keeping their investments in that stock. Farmers will still sell their food whether to Walmart or Costco or to other markets. Walmart didn't provide ANYTHING that wasn't already provided by others. It brought costs down by volume purchase direct from China. We watched our jobs vanish to China. We all know how that has worked out for America. China has a growing middle-class. America's middle-class is in decline, and the Walton Family of six makes more in one year than the total earnings of 100 million American workers. You must be on drugs.
The Sage wrote:
More of your dishonest gibberish and denial, dishonesty and lies.. As usual you dodge the questions you don't want to answer.
Grow a spine and then let's talk.
LMAO.

Here ya' go, you idiot:

http://www.topix.com/forum/us/TR4NO3GTFHLCF7J...

this is the cause of the financial meltdown, ya' greasy fat slob, not GWB:

by Thomas J. DiLorenzo

The thousands of mortgage defaults and foreclosures in the "subprime" housing market (i.e., mortgage holders with poor credit ratings) is the direct result of thirty years of government policy that has forced banks to make bad loans to un-creditworthy borrowers. The policy in question is the 1977 Community Reinvestment Act (CRA), which compels banks to make loans to low-income borrowers and in what the supporters of the Act call "communities of color" that they might not otherwise make based on purely economic criteria......etc., etc., etc.

Do you know whose work you reference? This is why you can't be taken seriously.

Religion made them human

#34532 Oct 8, 2012
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
No I didn't, maybe I'll look at it later.
Looks like we lost a few Conservative trolls....lol
LOL! What happened?

Long Live PACO!
Erica71

Brentwood, TN

#34533 Oct 8, 2012
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
Handkerchief?
He carries a handkerchief in his front pant's pocket, blows his nose with it and then folds it with the rest of his notes and puts it in the front pocket of his coat? Sure!
He pulled out the handkerchief at the end of the debate..there were about 5 minutes left. It was right before their closing statements. If he were going to cheat I think it would have happened a little earlier in the game.

#34534 Oct 8, 2012
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
And I'm waiting for you to consume your distum pedis shortly as it has become your modus operandi. ;)
Ah Latin, it's not a dead language after all!
Rico the English Teacher

Los Angeles, CA

#34535 Oct 8, 2012
sage won wrote:
<quoted text>
dummy, can't you spell? Another clodhopping semi literate.
Yu can always tell the uneducated when they screw up your and you're.
Speaking of illiteracy, you should always start out a sentence with a capital letter and if you're going to fk with people who err on confusables such as you're & your, you might want to spell "you" correctly.
Rico the English Teacher

Los Angeles, CA

#34536 Oct 8, 2012
sage won wrote:
<quoted text>
how about if i get buried in christian country, like the USA ?
The USA is not really a christian nation.

Vorenus

“Tutte le strade portano a Roma”

Since: Nov 09

Mount Vesuvius

#34537 Oct 8, 2012
USMail XXXII wrote:
Thanks Mail,
That fellow must somehow be related to Quirky....
Not very bright.
Good night folks.
Rico the English Teacher

Los Angeles, CA

#34538 Oct 8, 2012
USMail XXXII wrote:
So "sage won" is a log cabin republican. No wonder why he gets off on the gay talk.

Religion made them human

#34539 Oct 8, 2012
Erica71 wrote:
<quoted text>
He pulled out the handkerchief at the end of the debate..there were about 5 minutes left. It was right before their closing statements. If he were going to cheat I think it would have happened a little earlier in the game.
Really?

LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Travel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Uniqlo: An American Dream for a Japanese company 13 hr Ainu 27
News Former US ambassador, Cotton back Trump on Taiw... Tue Kizzes2961 38
News The cofounder of Skype has backed a mini plane ... Tue harrry 1
News Buzz Aldrin: Altitude sickness forced South Pol... Tue so tell us more Buzz 1
News Poll: Job approval for Congress at record low (Aug '11) Mon Minimum wage 93
News Turkish Airlines to launch Boston-Istanbul flig... (Jul '13) Mon Rockstar 50
News Japan trade minister says deals with Russia to ... Dec 5 Russian Ainu 8
More from around the web