Fox Uses Falsehood-Based Poll Questions To Back Up Its Phony Benghazi Scandal

Dec 14, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Media Matters for America

Fox News hyped results from poll questions premised on falsehoods to reinforce its phony narrative about the attack on a U.S. diplomatic compound in Benghazi, Libya, that left four Americans dead.

Comments
1 - 1 of 1 Comments Last updated Dec 14, 2012
janet jacoby

Seymour, IN

#1 Dec 14, 2012
Well, I vigorously opposed her, and base it on her lousy rapport with other nations due to her bombastic,often condescending manner in dealing with issues. Top that off with her willingness to,lie about Libya which both she and Obama knew that Libya is awash with radical islamists,armed by us to fight Gaddafi. Militias rule, amid the raping, kidnapping and genocide against blacks that 2 black people bear much of the responsibility for,no question. She would have no credibility with mideast nations, Israel or China. Go hire her for your personal use, and get her off the political scene. To end with, I vote democrat most of the time, but this piece of nothingness should be GONE. Melody, are you black? Supporting her despite the genocide going on in Libya?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Travel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 4 min Jaxxon 255,899
Australia: MH370 may have turned south sooner 4 hr The ADELAIDEAN 15
Darling: being part of Brand Britain is major b... 6 hr Stewart 58
Australia: Perth of a nation 7 hr Relaxe murderer 10
Op-ed: It's Time to Take Gay Bars Outside of th... 11 hr louisa mae alcott 24
Less Chinese-speaking tourists head to Vietnam ... 14 hr bach dang 9
Tourists at a restaurant in the Mekong Delta's ... 15 hr oriental long dick 4
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••