Fox Uses Falsehood-Based Poll Questio...

Fox Uses Falsehood-Based Poll Questions To Back Up Its Phony Benghazi Scandal

There are 1 comment on the Media Matters for America story from Dec 14, 2012, titled Fox Uses Falsehood-Based Poll Questions To Back Up Its Phony Benghazi Scandal. In it, Media Matters for America reports that:

Fox News hyped results from poll questions premised on falsehoods to reinforce its phony narrative about the attack on a U.S. diplomatic compound in Benghazi, Libya, that left four Americans dead.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Media Matters for America.

janet jacoby

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Dec 14, 2012
Well, I vigorously opposed her, and base it on her lousy rapport with other nations due to her bombastic,often condescending manner in dealing with issues. Top that off with her willingness to,lie about Libya which both she and Obama knew that Libya is awash with radical islamists,armed by us to fight Gaddafi. Militias rule, amid the raping, kidnapping and genocide against blacks that 2 black people bear much of the responsibility for,no question. She would have no credibility with mideast nations, Israel or China. Go hire her for your personal use, and get her off the political scene. To end with, I vote democrat most of the time, but this piece of nothingness should be GONE. Melody, are you black? Supporting her despite the genocide going on in Libya?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Travel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 3 min Coffee Party 404,309
News The Evil That Dare Not Speak Its Name: Israel's... (Jun '15) 18 hr yidfellas USA 29
News Ex-Sen. Bob Dole facilitated Donald Trump call ... 18 hr yidfellas USA 2
News Kerry, Russia's Lavrov to meet in Hamburg to di... 18 hr USS LIBERTY 1
News A trip to Israel gives Hanukkah new meaning for... 18 hr drain the swamp 1
News Not the first: Abe predecessor visited Pearl Ha... 21 hr Mark 1
News Kilvert Lake, in Eagle-Dogtooth Provincial Park... 22 hr Right On Washington 2
More from around the web