Immigration Scams Blossom As Relief N...

Immigration Scams Blossom As Relief Nears For Undocumented Young People

There are 77 comments on the The Huffington Post story from Aug 5, 2012, titled Immigration Scams Blossom As Relief Nears For Undocumented Young People. In it, The Huffington Post reports that:

Days after President Barack Obama in June said his administration would grant relief to certain young, undocumented immigrants, a Southern California business posted flyers and mailed postcards laying out a very Los Angeles option.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Huffington Post.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
El Cid

Austin, TX

#69 Sep 16, 2012
Juan wrote:
No child support for me, how do I know for sure it's even mine. I found out my girlfriend was running around on me while I was at work all day.
She ran around on you because you were not man enough for her then, nice of you to admit that.
scooter

United States

#70 Sep 16, 2012
If you hit juan just right,you can grease your truck.
scooter

United States

#71 Sep 16, 2012
Whites for Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
whites for obama..........not the smart ones,kool aid drinker
JBH

Delta, Canada

#72 Sep 16, 2012
Y0U ARE TO MAKE A MORMON TO BE YOUR NEW PRESIDENT NEXT.
Do you want to ask Romney how to do the economy and foreign policy and so on?
You many different people out there still do not understand your imminent sake is at hand, that you need to give a full evaluation of the next course with no more Obama.
IT IS IMPOSSIBLE WITH OBAMA --NO MATTER WHAT HE SAYS,AS ALL HAVE BEEN PROVEN that Obama is a big failure and the biggest trouble maker for all of you in modern times.

Time is for you to move on.
YOU SHOULD KNOW THE CORRECTNESS AND THE RIGHT THINGS TO DO.

MORMONS resemble the faith of god.
Y0U ARE TO MAKE A MORMON TO BE YOUR NEW PRESIDENT NEXT.

After almost four years of troubling many of you, Obama is impossible to do any good in the economics, including security and other policy matters.

In economics, Obama has just done what you don't want--by making more people poorer while making super-wealthy more wealthy, to entice the off-balancing of vast disproportional rate of wealth among the population. His appetites for growing large levels of debts are the craving and sprees to dispose your money away.

He cannot do any security by talking about getting bin laden, because the Libya and Egypt crisis was created by him to make the violences by his intrusion way of acts in the regions.

What is he going to do about Libya, as he has done much harms under international attention, which shows US on world stage is being dragged down by him? And that makes more global people no longer respects US stand.

What else can you do now?

Why do you need to ask too many questions when you have been doomed by Obama already and since you want to do the recovery which Obama has failed in four years?

How can Obama just do other things of Iraq, and health care, without the focusing on the economy as the economy is the basic priority before anything else--by doing just Iraq? And now he is to do what, to get into the economy he has ruined after four years?
If you think that way, you are out of your minds.

Do you want to ask Romney how to do the economy and foreign policy and so on?

He already told you about the overall ballpark numbers for cutting costs and the basic concepts of how the economy will work.
He had been to the world, to France, Afghanistan, Middle east, Iraq and beyond places, with high exposure of experience on world state of outlook.

At this late time of your stake, you still want to make your direction confused by asking what if Romney gives your numbers and specifics without your providing files and details of what have been done that need to move on, to be . Obama has to turn all these things to Romney without omission so that Romney will have a good work on them for you.
all people.

You can do better than that by knowing your stand of getting your new man Romney precedes anything, that Obama is to be rid of, so that, that is the best thing for time allotment and all your needs to get done with.

IT IS IMPOSSIBLE WITH OBAMA --NO MATTER WHAT HE SAYS.
Why do you need to ask too much, as Obama as been proven unworkable, to be fired, but only that you know all his failed matters and the economy are as important and essential as your concrete basic steps to move on for now?

But continuance with Obama makes you act like psychotics and will make your future gloomy, and do you know that?
Juan

Pearland, TX

#73 Sep 18, 2012
Obama will get re-elected, no one wants to vote for a moron.
He might have several wives.
Juan

Pearland, TX

#75 Sep 20, 2012
Those in the mormom church have at least two or three wives.

Who the hell would want two or three of those.
racer42

Alameda, CA

#76 Sep 20, 2012
Juan wrote:
Those in the mormom church have at least two or three wives.
Who the hell would want two or three of those.
The much bigger question is, who would want a clueless, brain dead, obese, ugly, repellent fool like you?
Juan

Pearland, TX

#77 Sep 23, 2012
Racer....I have several girlfriends..........

Remember......"all girlfriends are different, all wives are the same".
racer42

Alameda, CA

#78 Sep 23, 2012
Juan wrote:
Racer....I have several girlfriends..........
Remember......"all girlfriends are different, all wives are the same".
Must keep you seriously out of breath blowing up all those "girlfriends".
Juan

Pearland, TX

#79 Sep 26, 2012
Girls are always looking for a guy with a good job, and a nice Ford F-150 pick-up.
racer422

Oakland, CA

#80 Sep 26, 2012
Juan wrote:
Girls are always looking for a guy with a good job, and a nice Ford F-150 pick-up.
Do the words "extremely delusional" mean anything to you? I'll translate it into Epsanol for you. Try "Muy Loco".
sba131

United States

#81 Sep 27, 2012
racer42 wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be thinking, I can smell your brain burning.
What brain? That's the smell of drugs he's using!
sba131

United States

#82 Sep 27, 2012
Juan wrote:
I pity the women Chunp Change. You said you are earning $14.00 in all the years you've leeched.here? You are an idiot. Too many drugs dude.
sba131

United States

#84 Sep 27, 2012
Juan wrote:
I did not have to work today. I went to mass this morning and to the Waffle House for lunch, it was sure good. I went to my friends house and watched the Texans beat Miami. We all drank afew beers and had a good time.
Yeah. you sound like you've been using a bit of the MJ among other things. How do you spell DUMB?
Juan

Pearland, TX

#85 Sep 28, 2012
I've had women try to pick me up before. They know I have a good job and savings. I wouldn't let them take advantage of me.
El Cid

Austin, TX

#86 Sep 29, 2012
Juan wrote:
I've had women try to pick me up before. They know I have a good job and savings. I wouldn't let them take advantage of me.
ICE will pick you up too someday and you will have no job, no truck, and no savings.
Tick Tock goes the clock.
racer42

Alameda, CA

#87 Sep 29, 2012
Juan wrote:
How much did they want you to pay?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Travel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 29 min Rick OShay 336,404
News Next gay marriage fight: religious exemptions (Oct '14) 2 hr Johnny CashMod 6,348
News Lessons learned from traveling with baby on Pue... 6 hr El Cacique 1
an oxnard get away 6 hr Mona Day 1
News Beauty in Prague - Cosmetic Surgery Abroad Stat... (Mar '09) 7 hr JENN323 58
News Russia blocks MH17 tribunal 10 hr Facts of life 25
News First Grade's Five Secrets To Success In Taiwan 13 hr TW_sugar_daddio 2
More from around the web