Deputy Director of Programs, Somalia Program - Kenya

Dec 11, 2012 Full story: AlertNet

Posted: 11 December 2012 Deadline: 11 February 2013 Job type: Permanent Salary: TBD Location: Kenya Organisation: International Rescue Committee The International Rescue Committee responds to the world's worst humanitarian crises and helps people to survive and rebuild their lives.

Full Story

Since: Nov 12

Den Haag, Netherlands

#1 Dec 11, 2012
SOMALIA :)
CaatoreerBanaadi rTdot

Toronto, Canada

#2 Dec 14, 2012
This will be given to a non-Somali. Somalis don't bother. Why is the Alshabab bothering with East Africans. The NGOs and the UN they are the same corrupt, untrusty worth, diplomatic Alshabab's? What get real!
CaatoreerBanaadi rTdot

Toronto, Canada

#3 Dec 14, 2012
Steven Harper is the new Hitler and the new George Bush, he hates Muslims, he hates minorities, and he has turned Canada into Uncle Thoms' Cabin.
CaatoreerBanaadi rTdot

Toronto, Canada

#4 Dec 14, 2012
God bless America. It is better than Canada. Canada is a nation of homosexual, hatred, injustice, corruption, high unemployment, of surplus of idiots, hookers in Toronto, homosexual police, if I see a Toronto cop in Africa vacationing I will send him to live in prison by framing him with drugs this is what they do to black kids why shouldn't we do to them and send them to life in prison in our jails.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Travel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Next gay marriage fight: religious exemptions 11 min Reverend Alan 1,010
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 21 min American Lady 272,778
Australia bans travel from West Africa 56 min yeah 2
Japanese lawmakers to visit controversial war s... 1 hr SHlTWOMARMOMIDEBD... 24
Why this Japanese discount store attracts tourists 1 hr SHlTWOMARMOMIDEBD... 60
India to Supply Vietnam With Naval Vessels Amid... 7 hr rajan chung 7
Air Canada allows flight attendants to wear glo... 7 hr Dirty mags whilst... 2

Travel People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE