Trenton-Mercer: A hassle-free airport

Trenton-Mercer: A hassle-free airport

There are 1 comment on the Philly.com story from Jan 20, 2013, titled Trenton-Mercer: A hassle-free airport. In it, Philly.com reports that:

"This is a no-brainer," lawyer Gerry Norton said, standing in the quick-moving security lane at Trenton-Mercer Airport, headed to Orlando, Fla., with his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Philly.com.

steve

Rocky Mount, VA

#1 Jan 21, 2013
I am waiting for Frontier to tag on the New Haven airport with some of the new flights in and out of Trenton. The New Haven airport is very similar to the Trenton airport in that it is grossly under served and is surrounded by a very dense population base. At a distance of 121 air miles between cities, this would ensure full flights and could possibly be the catalyst for adding even more flights thereby allowing both airports to benefit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Travel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 11 min actorvet 329,028
News Iraq's Maliki rejects U.S. offer on national re... (Jul '09) 1 hr swedenforever 30
News Ireland gay marriage: Northern Ireland must now... 4 hr jason norris 35
News HIV testing is easier than ever. Know your stat... 6 hr Christine 2
News Mayor's aides outspend Kenoi Mon Joe Balls 2
News Sean Penn: Ted Cruz and Other Tea Partiers in C... (Oct '13) Sun swedenforever 15
News Forget Tanks. This is What's Conquering East Uk... Sun Zeppelin 3
Housekeeping at hotel walking in on me naked... (Aug '07) May 30 Pervert Jones 2,543
More from around the web