For rent in China: White people

For rent in China: White people

There are 93 comments on the CNN story from Jun 29, 2010, titled For rent in China: White people. In it, CNN reports that:

In China, white people can be rented. For a day, a weekend, a week, up to even a month or two, Chinese companies are willing to pay high prices for fair-faced foreigners to join them as fake employees or business partners.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CNN.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

“DRILL FOR OIL?, "YES WE CAN"”

Since: Jul 08

United States

#1 Jun 29, 2010
LoL

easy money, but blah , sounds about right for China,sneaky , but our country has morons ruining the place.

I pay you $2000 if you take these free cars,, GREAT DEAL !!

My only main reason after the defeat of McCain, the only shining light I hoped about Obama was for him to even up these insane trade deals, but no.

Also one would think the lefty news media would be hammering him, and MEGA protests in the streets from all democrats against unfair trade.less jobs, outsourcing, etc etc.

Even unions would benefit, what the heck is wrong with those people !!? to be so blinded by the emperor with no cloths
Chinese Brother

Guangzhou, China

#2 Jun 29, 2010
HAHAHAHAHA, this proves exactly my point, white men who work in China are scams, they are usually uneducated white trash who cant find jobs in their own countries, thats why they need to scam money in China HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Opinion

Waianae, HI

#3 Jun 29, 2010
They pull the same nonsense in the state of Hawaii with social workers and mental health providers. A white person is the "outsider of choice" to provide services...they do the same thing at tourist concession stands in Waikiki and the large malls to...especially over at Ala Moana.

You don't believe it? It's something that they actually do with whites, and the ones that do it seem moraly and ethically ok with it.

Kind of sad...I wonder why I don't feel overly sorry for them at times.
Mirolyuba

Langley, Canada

#4 Jun 29, 2010
The Chinese Communist Party has build a society on lies enforced by threats, so this is natural:

"It is part of what China is all about, you know," Mohieddeen said. "There is quite an elaborate fantasy world going on here where if everyone buys into it, it does not matter if it is the truth. Those kinds of experiences give me a fuller understanding of the way the culture works."

Since: Sep 08

Madison, WI

#5 Jun 29, 2010
"Whites" lol

You guys sound like South Africans, sorry to say.

But I understand the sentiment. My sis and I woud always be drafted to be flower girls in Hong Kong, for no other reason than we were "white" and it was a novelty, lol.

Don't be too harsh - human beings are explorers by nature, and anything out of the ordinary is interesting, right? It's not that odd.

I would disagree that "white men in China are usually uneducated white trash"...anyone who's actually accused of being in that category would never be caught dead outside of the good ol' white US of A. But maybe you're saying there's an influx of--I dunno, maybe overly rich, arrogant types? I could see that happening.
Mirolyuba

Langley, Canada

#6 Jun 29, 2010
If a CCP China serf wants to "save face" and hide his slavery to the dictatorship, all he needs is: "an elaborate fantasy world going on here where if everyone buys into it, it does not matter if it is the truth".

A "elaborate fantasy world"!

A perfect description of CCP China society!

Madison, WI

#7 Jun 29, 2010
"Whites" lol

You guys sound like South Africans, sorry to say.

But I understand the sentiment. My sis and I woud always be drafted to be flower girls in Hong Kong, for no other reason than we were "white" and it was a novelty, lol.

Don't be too harsh - human beings are explorers by nature, and anything out of the ordinary is interesting, right? It's not that odd.

I would disagree that "white men in China are usually uneducated white trash"...anyone who's actually accused of being in that category would never be caught dead outside of the good ol' white US of A. But maybe you're saying there's an influx of--I dunno, maybe overly rich, arrogant types? I could see that happening.

I'm dubious though because I know many "whites" who are in or planning to be in China for work, and they're generally educated, university types with good hearts and a generous attitude.

Madison, WI

#8 Jun 29, 2010
Sorry for the multipost - got a weird message and then it double-clutched on me.
PeaCe-ARch92

Vancouver, Canada

#9 Jun 29, 2010
sup ya'll
i jjst got mah iphone 4 in the mail today
dem Apple still needs testers
at first im all like lolz this is BS
but listen k this shit is fo' real
im gonna be honest which u all u have to pay for is like $10 shipping

i was really suprised cuz like normally id just delete a message like this if it made it past mah spambox u know how dat spam push mah buttons fo realz..annoying as shit anyways i don't need to go into details
dis is it/ all ya got to do is sit down for an hour an write up one of dem surveys its really EASY
im not wastin my time referring my friends unlike all dem other bitches
i think im on to somthin naw maybe just got lucky!
here is the link i went threw holla back sometime lemme know if dat work for u 2 k?
i not here to waste ur time plz understand dat im not doin this jus for generosity if i get 10 ppl to sign up under me ill get points fo 'another gift, im a single mom ya know these are tough times an i know y'all are real not spammers so dats why i give mah email too

now
Heres where to sign up:

http://tinyurl.com/testkeep-iphone4

sistas plz hit me up here it's all good, mssg me anytime no worries: [email protected]

...an brothers plz don't be chattin me up an askin fo' mah number i don't let my guard down i hope u respect mah situation working single momma struggling to pay dem bills on time..living in slum man i won't lie downtown eastside..
thank all of u for takin the time to read this over i heard the deadline for testers to apply is dis comin Friday at 12.00 PST
best of luck to ya'll
______
peace
PeaCe-ARch <

“Ngali”

Since: Jun 08

Perth

#10 Jun 29, 2010
Red_Fist wrote:
LoL
easy money, but blah , sounds about right for China,sneaky , but our country has morons ruining the place.
My only main reason after the defeat of McCain, the only shining light I hoped about Obama was for him to even up these insane trade deals, but no.
Also one would think the lefty news media would be hammering him, and MEGA protests in the streets from all democrats against unfair trade.less jobs, outsourcing, etc etc.
Even unions would benefit, what the heck is wrong with those people !!? to be so blinded by the emperor with no cloths
It's probably because the rest of the country understands what's happening instead of being solely reliant on Fox propaganda for their world view.
Sherlock

UK

#11 Jun 29, 2010
Chinese Brother wrote:
HAHAHAHAHA, this proves exactly my point, white men who work in China are scams, they are usually uneducated white trash who cant find jobs in their own countries, thats why they need to scam money in China HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Are you a moron? Who's doing the scamming here?

It's the CHINESE companies scamming their own people.
lct

Beijing, China

#13 Jun 29, 2010
Red_Fist wrote:
LoL
if you have self-esteem of any kind, would you allow yourelf to be rented ?:)
Watson

UK

#14 Jun 29, 2010
Hollywood "rents" actors and actresses all the time. It's not about self-esteem, it's about Chinese business people once more proving to the world how "fake" and "deceitful" that they can be. "Oh, if you don't believe us, don't take our word for it-- take it from a foreigner!"
Kaso

Bangkok, Thailand

#15 Jun 29, 2010
lct wrote:
<quoted text>
if you have self-esteem of any kind, would you allow yourelf to be rented ?:)
It is a weird-world, some for-rent prostitutes do have self-esteem. We are not them, so it is difficult for ordinary us to understand.
lct

Beijing, China

#16 Jun 29, 2010
Watson wrote:
Hollywood "rents" actors and actresses all the time. It's not about self-esteem, it's about Chinese business people once more proving to the world how "fake" and "deceitful" that they can be. "Oh, if you don't believe us, don't take our word for it-- take it from a foreigner!"
deceitful and fake by renting a foreigner ?

are you imply by hiring a white you you can gain anything ?
lct

Beijing, China

#17 Jun 29, 2010
and what is we can gain by doing it?
the examiner

Montréal, Canada

#18 Jun 29, 2010
This foreigner renting business to make one look grand reminds me of the hiring of folks to wail at a funeral. In China it's common to hire people to come to the funeral of your deceased to weep in the street. These people would roll on the ground, crying, wailing as if it were their own father or mother who died. The idea is to show people how important and well connected the family of the deceased is.
lct

Beijing, China

#19 Jun 29, 2010
the examiner wrote:
This foreigner renting business to make one look grand reminds me of the hiring of folks to wail at a funeral. In China it's common to hire people to come to the funeral of your deceased to weep in the street. These people would roll on the ground, crying, wailing as if it were their own father or mother who died. The idea is to show people how important and well connected the family of the deceased is.
I don't see you point until you're looking for a funeral.
Chinese Brother

Guangzhou, China

#20 Jun 29, 2010
Sherlock wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you a moron? Who's doing the scamming here?
It's the CHINESE companies scamming their own people.
Are you a moron? the useless white trash who cant find jobs in their own country is getting money from China for not doing any service. thats not a scam? hahahaha useless white trash.
snowflake

San Francisco, CA

#22 Jun 30, 2010
White people are not for rent nor can they be bought.
Most slaves if not all are color people. Whites are the most treasured and beloved people on earth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Travel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 4 min brad 341,449
News In climate bid, Obama stares down melting Alask... 5 min positronium 76
News NYC council speaker endorses Hillary Clinton fo... 32 min Sterkfontein Swar... 17
News Let's get real and end birthright citizenship f... 33 min ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 1
News Thousands of migrants stranded in Hungary for s... 2 hr dhejsusu 1
News Why Are Migrants Surging Into Europe Now? 3 hr truth 1
News Spain Is Winning the Gay Tourist Dollar War 8 hr Rainbow Kid 4
Housekeeping at hotel walking in on me naked... (Aug '07) Tue showoff 2,549
More from around the web