Online Shopping Sales in Australia Gr...

Online Shopping Sales in Australia Growing

There are 1 comment on the International Business Times story from Nov 27, 2012, titled Online Shopping Sales in Australia Growing. In it, International Business Times reports that:

Click Frenzy may have been an event organisational disaster, but there is no denying that it magnified and somehow sealed the future of online selling in Click Frenzy may have been an event organizational disaster, but there is no denying that it magnified and somehow sealed the future of online selling in Australia.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at International Business Times.

“NO ANZUS”

Since: Nov 10

Southern California

#1 Nov 28, 2012
Cheap impaired bastards go to Amazon and Ebay. Man if I were prez Id shut down Australia-China internet. Boycott embargo and naval blockade. SHUT THEM DOWN!

YOU HATE AMERICA support Assange F*ck You Australia. ITS OVER BITCHES! NO ANZUS TRADE or TOURISM with prochinese Australia!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Travel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 35 min Cheech the Conser... 393,363
News 10 reasons to visit the Greek Peloponnese 3 hr Stephany McDowell 1
News Micronesian in Hawaii (Aug '11) 5 hr HbH 556
News Poll: Job approval for Congress at record low (Aug '11) 7 hr Ole Miss Heroin 71
News Louisiana paper to Obama: Cut vacation short 9 hr Le Jimbo 78
News The 10 best airports in Asia 10 hr TW_sugar_daddio 1
News Does all voting happen on Election Day? Think a... 22 hr Stephany McDowell 12
More from around the web