West prepares sanctions against Russians

West prepares sanctions against Russians

There are 42 comments on the KMIZ story from Mar 11, 2014, titled West prepares sanctions against Russians. In it, KMIZ reports that:

Western officials are preparing to punish Russia and provide more support for Ukraine's new pro-Europe government as the crisis in Crimea escalates.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KMIZ.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
BREADLINES of MOSCOW

Surrey, Canada

#2 Mar 11, 2014
Why hasn't George Bush told us exactly what he saw when he "saw into Putin's soul"?

At least the free world is not led by a moron now, eh?

Russia's economy is puny, about the size of Italy's. That is where it is most vulnerable. Obama knows the best way to cripple Russia without firing a shot, and time is on his side.
Cat74

New Lenox, IL

#3 Mar 11, 2014
Uuuuh! I bet Putin is shaking in his boots!!! It is too late for the West to do a damn thing.

“Trust no one in politics.”

Since: Apr 08

Pompano Beach, FL

#4 Mar 11, 2014
What will the EU and HATO say about sanctions next winter when the Russians are pumping their energy supplies west? The very idea that they are in a position to threaten Putin is...
BREADLINES of MOSCOW

Surrey, Canada

#5 Mar 11, 2014
Maybe Republicans could hang up a "Mission Accomplished" banner again?

That might help......no, on second thought, it will only make all mankind laugh at the USA again.

Pompano Beach, FL

#6 Mar 11, 2014
Cat74 wrote:
Uuuuh! I bet Putin is shaking in his boots!!! It is too late for the West to do a damn thing.
The west is more of a scavenger. Washington is in a perpetual state of war... but only with small weak nations unable to defend themselves.

A global bully sort of mentality.

Toppling governments to benefit the Islamic extremists in the street mostly these days.
Robert

Douglasville, GA

#7 Mar 11, 2014
BREADLINES of MOSCOW wrote:
Why hasn't George Bush told us exactly what he saw when he "saw into Putin's soul"?
Russia's economy is puny, about the size of Italy's. That is where it is most vulnerable. Obama knows the best way to cripple Russia without firing a shot, and time is on his side.
You mean like when Obama threatened sanctions and russia said nothing but test fired an intercontinental ballistic missile. Somehow I am not re assured.
Canuck

Canora, Canada

#8 Mar 11, 2014
BREADLINES of KIEV wrote:
That might help......no, on second thought, it will only make all mankind laugh at the USA again.
Do we detect a hint of resignation to the fact that Vlad the Hammer is and always was iin control of the situation:)

Pompano Beach, FL

#9 Mar 11, 2014

The mission was accomplished. Saddam Hussein and the secular Baathists are gone and Al Quieda now has a foothold in an unstable Iraq... just as Bush promised.

Obama is offering pretty much the same deal in Syria backing pro Al Quieda rebels there.
BREADLINES of MOSCOW

Surrey, Canada

#10 Mar 11, 2014
No, Fake Canuck, knowing your desperation I'm sorry, but I am only saying Putin is a bigger idiot than Bush was.
Canuck

Canora, Canada

#11 Mar 11, 2014
BREADLINES of KIEV wrote:
No, Fake Canuck, knowing your desperation I'm sorry, but I am only saying Putin is a bigger idiot than Bush was.
Sorry Bozo.....no desperation here.
All is going smoothly and according to plan:)
Cordwainer Trout

Elizabethtown, KY

#12 Mar 11, 2014
Call him an idiot, or anything else, but Putin sure has made the moves necessary to keep Russia's Black Sea Naval Base intact and not compromised, nor isolated. Russia has become what the USA was during the JFK years... a nation willing to protect the vulnerable pawns of very shallow, even criminal Western Marxist designs.

Just look at the facts... Obama and the Congress are bailing out the international bankers once again, further emaciating the actual economy of American citizens. They are not helping Ukraine; they are helping the Soros type international banks and their agenda to force the EU down all of Europe's throats. The money bailing out the international banks? It'll go to pay Ukraines gas bill to the Russians.

Somebody call the CFR!
idiotschinksunit ed

Seattle, WA

#13 Mar 11, 2014
always fighting the wrong enemy the real enemy are the pesky greedy chinks me thinks. Let the Russians expands all the way to chinkna.
gtfo

Lumberton, NC

#14 Mar 11, 2014
idiotschinksunited wrote:
always fighting the wrong enemy the real enemy are the pesky greedy chinks me thinks. Let the Russians expands all the way to chinkna.
chink greed? listen dipshit no one made you take the money we gave you for all of your """" ups and adventures around the world. no one made you move your manuacturing to china. and no one is responsible for you being in the lake of shit you are now except you. so stop acting like its the chinamans fault you dumb sun worshipping westerner.
Weak and Limp Barry

Colonial Heights, VA

#15 Mar 11, 2014
B.S.Total B.S. Putin knows that the West is weak. GW proved it back in 2008 when Russians invaded Ossetia, and NATO stood by and didn't do anything. Then Putin saw how weak Obama was with his famous Syria "Red Line" ultimatum. Putin took advantage of that screw up and was able to get Syria to the peace tables.
Putin has his hand on West Europe's gas supply and can shut it off at anytime.
Time and natural resources is on Putin's side. America has weak political leadership on its side.
idiotschinksunit ed

Seattle, WA

#16 Mar 11, 2014
gtfo wrote:
<quoted text> chink greed? listen dipshit no one made you take the money we gave you for all of your """" ups and adventures around the world. no one made you move your manuacturing to china. and no one is responsible for you being in the lake of shit you are now except you. so stop acting like its the chinamans fault you dumb sun worshipping westerner.
Well I wouldn't do a stupid thing like that the USA just loves to kiss a chop suey smelling china man's ass. USA favored china against hapan before WW!! and maybe they'll do it over again. It's eternal love of americans to the meek but perky Chinese. But despite that like I said always fighting the wrong enemy.
Weak and Limp Barry

Colonial Heights, VA

#17 Mar 11, 2014
Really? The Republicans? Last time I looked the lawyer in the White House this time is a Democrap. You can't blame the Repubelicans for this mess.
Maybe instead of the NSA listening in on Americans, they can listen in on the Russians.
Good job CIA, NSA, and White House- none of you guys saw the Russian invasion coming. Ha, Ha.
idiotschinksunit ed

Seattle, WA

#18 Mar 11, 2014
gtfo wrote:
<quoted text> chink greed? listen dipshit no one made you take the money we gave you for all of your """" ups and adventures around the world. no one made you move your manuacturing to china. and no one is responsible for you being in the lake of shit you are now except you. so stop acting like its the chinamans fault you dumb sun worshipping westerner.
Stupid chinks greed the Chinese are covetous cold blooded evil.
foster

Ashburn, VA

#19 Mar 11, 2014
Robert wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean like when Obama threatened sanctions and russia said nothing but test fired an intercontinental ballistic missile. Somehow I am not re assured.
Or like when Bush did not respond to 9/11 or Putin murderous escapade in Georgia
foster

Ashburn, VA

#20 Mar 11, 2014
uther pendragon wrote:
<quoted text>
The mission was accomplished. Saddam Hussein and the secular Baathists are gone and Al Quieda now has a foothold in an unstable Iraq... just as Bush promised.
Obama is offering pretty much the same deal in Syria backing pro Al Quieda rebels there.
The GOP tied Obama's hands in Syria. They refused to help NATO shield the civilian population in Syria like he did in Libya
foster

Ashburn, VA

#21 Mar 11, 2014
SYRIA was a result of Congressional Republicans going all in, in support of the Madd dictator Saad.
The Republicans refused to vote on providing Air support and managing a no fly zone over Syria. They went so far as passing a resolution in the house against aiding our Allies in NATO.
This was their way of getting back at NATO for refusing the support the invasion of Iraq

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Travel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 39 min Coffee Party 393,362
News Trump, aiming to widen support, makes pitch to ... 1 hr Go Blue Forever 78
News Promised Prosperity Never Arrived in Russian-he... 10 hr OCCUPIED CRIMEA 4
News Norwegian man rescued after getting stuck in to... 18 hr Suezanne 7
News Magnificent Macedonia is one of Europe's undisc... 19 hr MACEDONIA ISGREECE 15
News Albanian PM backs Serbian-Albanian commerce cha... Sun sava 6
News 4 ways millennials can survive and thrive in Ne... Sat tl-dr 3
More from around the web