Summer Study in Copenhagen, Denmark Through the Danish Institute for Study Abroad

Mar 5, 2010 Full story: Associated Content

For the undergraduate student enrolled in a college or university in the U.S. or Canada, a summer study abroad experience in Copenhagen through the Danish Institute for Study Abroad could prove very rewarding.

Full Story
evision

Vasai, India

#1 Mar 7, 2010
evision

Vasai, India

#2 Mar 8, 2010
boulboul

UK

#3 Apr 24, 2010
No,in Denmark forum nobody is intersted,feed them with racism man and you will see the answers,plenty.
danetoo

London, UK

#4 Apr 24, 2010
boulboul wrote:
No,in Denmark forum nobody is intersted,feed them with racism man and you will see the answers,plenty.
Boul ... REALLY !!... ha ha ... go back into this forum to the early threads and then see where the racism came from ..

This forum was hijacked by radical islam following the danish mohammed cartoons ... and went from there ... the danes initially tried to appease the angry muslims .. but did not work at all, and ... well, this is wayyyyyyy down the line from that time.

I bet if you talked with 99.9% of hte people in here, for real, I doubt any would be racist -- well, with the exception of the guy in Saudi ... poor man ... lol ...

Since: Jul 12

Japan

#5 Sep 20, 2012
you will see the answers,plenty.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Travel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 20 min positronium 261,763
Dragging the river of pain in hopes of closure 49 min Joe from The Pas 3
Obama downplays prospects for Mideast peace (Mar '13) 1 hr Sur 13 Beat 4
How Raising the Minimum Wage Destroys Jobs 2 hr Dajokerman 19
Passengers Boo Malik, PML-N Lawmaker Off PIA Fl... 3 hr NITiN 1
Pakistan offers one of world's best investment ... 3 hr NITiN 40
Alba hosts TBS delegation [24X7 News Bahrain On... 3 hr NITiN 3
Housekeeping at hotel walking in on me naked... (Aug '07) 3 hr Joe 2,513
•••
Enter and win $5000