Barking up the wrong tree in Bosnia

Oct 15, 2009 Full story: Guardian Unlimited 26

Bosnia and Herzegovina has made progress along its road map, but the international community is focusing on the wrong issues With the closure of the office of the high representative seemingly imminent, the international community has convened Bosnia and Herzegovina's political elites in a determined bid to induce constitutional change in return ...

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
greater serbia-cetniks

Australia

#1 Oct 15, 2009
Great move the writing is on the wall so-called bosnian country is doomed just like yugo was its just a fantasy it won't last for much longer, go dodik,karazdic,and Srbija i RS cetnik united serbia cccc.Let the best man win between crorats and their muslims brothers in the FED BiH.Happy New Year with serb-bosna and serb-kosovo.
Babu

UAE

#2 Oct 16, 2009
keep dreaming serb!
greater serbia-cetniks

Australia

#3 Oct 18, 2009
Muslims in bosnia are doomed u will become what you once were,you guys sold your souls to the otto-turks 500years ago, you don't know your history and bogomils were a christ not muslims,tell me dreamer what did you acheive in bosnia,other then win the media war for now and only manage to keep 26% of the whole of bosnia considering your so-called muslim race is say in 2nd position now behind bosnian serbs land wise you lost evertything and when the Fed falls apart you will have nothing, bosnian language wot a joke,bosnjak race wot a joke, and only controlling 26% of bosnia which is heading towards partition i must say you muslims are the biggest losers even muslims that see what reality is would agree with me i know some who love abdic but hate alija because he took muslims to war lost the war and then signed the dayton peace accords which give RS a legal and just reason to survive and win in the end cccc.
Babu

UAE

#4 Oct 22, 2009
I rather burn alive than be a Serb...
greater serbia cetniks

Australia

#5 Oct 23, 2009
when bosnia gets partitioned you will burn alive you dirty turk-bosnjak-muslim-pig,RS foreever cccc.
Babu

UAE

#6 Oct 24, 2009
greater serbia cetniks wrote:
when bosnia gets partitioned you will burn alive you dirty turk-bosnjak-muslim-pig,RS foreever cccc.
You know it funny how you Chetnik idiots keep threatening and talking big when we both know your beloved Serbia wouldnt even dare to try anything.Tell me tough chetnik Serb,whose going to fight your war if war erupts again...You have no weapons or proper army anymore.Let me remind you that it not 1992 anymore where people dont have weapons.This time we will not show you any mercy.We wont stop until every single Serbian chetnik is out of Bosnia. Last time we came to close to Banja Luka but this time we wont stop..

I know you are going reply with your usual chetnik bullshit but for me its okay...You are only showing the world what kind of nation you Serbs really are....savages!
greater serbia cetniks

Australia

#7 Oct 24, 2009
Chetniks forever death to muslim pigs,let me remind you for the final time you stupid,peasent RS won the war we hold half of bosna and in the end all of it without muslims living in it the muslims living in RS call themselves bosnian serbs which they once were,banja luka is our bosnian serb captial,if war ever breaks out you will be crushed between croatia and serbia and you will disappear all together from the balkans, i hate croats but when it gets to bosna we have the same agenda death to muslims,serb people have created RS through self-defence, look at the map you pig and u will see wot muslims control fuck all long live serb-bosna RS cccc.Half of muslims will be converted back to orthodox faith,25% will go to turkey, and 25% will get killed if war starts in BiH, face it you muslims have lost when the war was on you had superpowers like so-called US not to mention those dirty muslim pigs from the middle east with long beards who looked like animals from a jungle and the croats who were your allies at the start only then you fought each other, not to mention aljia's muslims fighting abdic's muslims in bihac, you muslims had plenty of weapons and manpower,support and you still lost, and in the end you will lose everything, including your so-called bosjnak indenity which is a joke aljia invented that term when the war started now that wot a call chetnik reality cccc.
Babu

Abu Dhabi, UAE

#8 Nov 5, 2009
greater serbia cetniks wrote:
Chetniks forever death to muslim pigs,let me remind you for the final time you stupid,peasent RS won the war we hold half of bosna and in the end all of it without muslims living in it the muslims living in RS call themselves bosnian serbs which they once were,banja luka is our bosnian serb captial,if war ever breaks out you will be crushed between croatia and serbia and you will disappear all together from the balkans, i hate croats but when it gets to bosna we have the same agenda death to muslims,serb people have created RS through self-defence, look at the map you pig and u will see wot muslims control fuck all long live serb-bosna RS cccc.Half of muslims will be converted back to orthodox faith,25% will go to turkey, and 25% will get killed if war starts in BiH, face it you muslims have lost when the war was on you had superpowers like so-called US not to mention those dirty muslim pigs from the middle east with long beards who looked like animals from a jungle and the croats who were your allies at the start only then you fought each other, not to mention aljia's muslims fighting abdic's muslims in bihac, you muslims had plenty of weapons and manpower,support and you still lost, and in the end you will lose everything, including your so-called bosjnak indenity which is a joke aljia invented that term when the war started now that wot a call chetnik reality cccc.
Thats a nice dream Serb unfortunatly it will always be only a dream for you serb...Face it Serb, all you can do is talk tough on the net but in reality you cant do anything about it...As far as i know the Albanains are just waiting for you to try and invade Kosovo..Starting the war would mean you drag not only yourselves but Albanians,Croats and Bosnians as well...Not to mention NATO and EU would get involved as well because they would want to stop the war..How are you serbs going to handle that..Attacks from all sides...Face it Serb,you dont have the weapons nor the man power to handle it.You would lose within months just like you surrendered to NATO after several weeks..Your beloved Serbia and RS will be crushed..
united serbia

Australia

#9 Nov 5, 2009
muslims have lost serbs have won kosovo legally still part of serbia breakaway has backfired, when dukanovic loses power in montenegro it will become part of serb coast because it is serb land, RS or srpska BiH will join serbia, and in the end serb kraijana, not to mention northern albania, so as you can see serbia's final borders are not drawn yet but they will be fron muslim blood, US won't protect you muslims pigs forever, UN is on serbia's side and the EU will be to, US is becoming weaker in europe because europe future is the EU not US and US policy in the balkans has been a failure, when kostunica and nikolic get in power US can go home and new tech weapons serbia will get from mighty russia and all so have russian bases in serbia not only gas,oil,coal and also army bases which will balance the balkans,solution is mesic in croatia out,tadic in serbia out, dukanovic in montenegro out then all serb lands in one state complete serbia serbia[united serbia only a matter of time cccc.
Babu

Dubai, UAE

#10 Nov 7, 2009
united serbia wrote:
muslims have lost serbs have won kosovo legally still part of serbia breakaway has backfired, when dukanovic loses power in montenegro it will become part of serb coast because it is serb land, RS or srpska BiH will join serbia, and in the end serb kraijana, not to mention northern albania, so as you can see serbia's final borders are not drawn yet but they will be fron muslim blood, US won't protect you muslims pigs forever, UN is on serbia's side and the EU will be to, US is becoming weaker in europe because europe future is the EU not US and US policy in the balkans has been a failure, when kostunica and nikolic get in power US can go home and new tech weapons serbia will get from mighty russia and all so have russian bases in serbia not only gas,oil,coal and also army bases which will balance the balkans,solution is mesic in croatia out,tadic in serbia out, dukanovic in montenegro out then all serb lands in one state complete serbia serbia[united serbia only a matter of time cccc.
This is again just pure talk from your side Serb..Its a pure fantazy for you Serb!What makes you think Croats would even allow you to cross their broaders with your army.I mean you can try but you will be crushed in the end..In other words you are provoking war which we both know Serbia would not be able to handle.By provoking war,you are dragging others into it. Nobody wants war except you serbs..Serb face it you cant do anything about it..Your genocidcal behavior will not be tolerated this time.
You think monetenergo would allow itself to be part of Serbia again,I dont think so..And by the way you are very stupid,why dont you use your head for once serb.If monetengro was Serbian land,why did it sepatate in the first place not to mention Serbia itself accepted the separation.Trying to invade montengro would mean attacking an internationally recognized country.You provoke war..
As for the Albanains,you serbs are very stupid.The Albanians are just waiting for you to try and invade Kosovo.By doing this you provoke war again.
RS cannot and will not get independant,get that in your head.There is a thing called Dayton Agreement which must be respected.You break that agreement,war erupts..In the end whose to blame..Serbs..You provoke war again.

No matter how you turn it,you provoke war.We all know that! You think Russia would get involved in it as well.Buddy where was Russia when NATO bombed Serbia. If Russia tries anything at all by getting involved...the whole world gets involved.In the end its Serbia's fault if it erupts into the Third World War..

united serbia

Australia

#11 Nov 8, 2009
you are a moslim dreamer, kosovo is serbia, montenegro is serbian when mile and he's US led government is out of power,RS is already indenpenant in every way its only a matter of time until its formal muslim so keep dreaming and hoping, russia has putin in power now, not a US puppet anymore it has its own gas, oil etc,russia will control the so-called EU because it has all the oil and gas which europe needs, krajina will be liberated into serbia once RS breaksaway from so-called united, multi-ethnic bosnia which is na total joke and laugh serbs will never live with muslims, i would rather have a pact with a true-croat from mostar and destroy muslims and their myth once and for all, bosnia will be split between serbia and croatia serbia getting the larger part because we control half of bosnia and their are more serbs then croats in bosna,muslim mark my words you guys are the biggest losers, you lost in bosnia,sanjak,and kosovo,it all belongs to serbia look at the map you stupid turk,i will not waste my time talking to you anymore muslim pig,but when RS becomes fully indenpenant you will be hearing from me death to muslims, freedom to serbs RS-cccc.
united serbia

Australia

#12 Nov 8, 2009
That reality balija its time you accept defeat, because if you don't you won't only lose more land but you will get wiped off the map you dirty muslim pig/gypsie, cetniks and ustasa's are waiting to finish the job,muslims are sold souls and need to be destory they are not a human race, only turkish converts, long live RS-CETNIKS-CCCC.
Babu

UAE

#13 Nov 9, 2009
united serbia wrote:
you are a moslim dreamer, kosovo is serbia, montenegro is serbian when mile and he's US led government is out of power,RS is already indenpenant in every way its only a matter of time until its formal muslim so keep dreaming and hoping, russia has putin in power now, not a US puppet anymore it has its own gas, oil etc,russia will control the so-called EU because it has all the oil and gas which europe needs, krajina will be liberated into serbia once RS breaksaway from so-called united, multi-ethnic bosnia which is na total joke and laugh serbs will never live with muslims, i would rather have a pact with a true-croat from mostar and destroy muslims and their myth once and for all, bosnia will be split between serbia and croatia serbia getting the larger part because we control half of bosnia and their are more serbs then croats in bosna,muslim mark my words you guys are the biggest losers, you lost in bosnia,sanjak,and kosovo,it all belongs to serbia look at the map you stupid turk,i will not waste my time talking to you anymore muslim pig,but when RS becomes fully indenpenant you will be hearing from me death to muslims, freedom to serbs RS-cccc.
I am a dreamer,look at yourself Serb.With such mentality,the only thing you are doing is leading Serbs and Serbia to be doomed.You obviously dont even know what you are talking about.What were you doing for the past few years,Serb..Alot of things have changed since the 90s.Montengro now is an internationally independant and recognized country.You really think they would allow themselves to be part of Serbia.If it does become part of Serbia then the separation would have been a waste of time.Its a foolish thing to do.It was montengro itself who decided to declare independance from Serbia.Serbia even agreed to the separation,if you dont believe me check it for yourself.You only wish it was.Montengro realized that if it stays with Serbia,it is doomed.
We both know that RS would never be independant no matter how much you Serbs wish it was.All you are doing here is risking another war and we both know that serbia would not be able to handle it this time.Breaking the Dayton Agreement would mean the involment of NATO and EU.You dont have the weapons nor the man power to fight in the war if it erupts.You as a country would be finished within weeks.
You are the one whose a dreamer,dreaming about things which are unrealistic and would never happen.Face it Serb,there is nothing you can do about it.Your own president knows that as well.You are the only ones in europe that want war while the rest of us want peace and to work together.
Putin will not be able to handle you serbs since he's not totally in power in Russia.And btw the only reason Russia supports you is due to their own intrests.Other than that they would never support you..No sound was heard from them when NATO bombed you because it wasnt in their intrest.You Serbs are alone...
Babu

UAE

#14 Nov 9, 2009
united serbia wrote:
That reality balija its time you accept defeat, because if you don't you won't only lose more land but you will get wiped off the map you dirty muslim pig/gypsie, cetniks and ustasa's are waiting to finish the job,muslims are sold souls and need to be destory they are not a human race, only turkish converts, long live RS-CETNIKS-CCCC.
The only people who would be wiped out off the map is you Serbs.You try anything and you are finished.Acting like a tough guy on the net would not change the situation you are in...Serbia as we know it is doomed so if i were you i would keep my mouth shut.Its for your own good.Its not the 90s anymore...
united serbia

Australia

#15 Nov 9, 2009
muslims have lost in bosnia why don't you follow the current sitution and accept reality instead of dreaming about one bosnia that muslims hope to control ajila-balija failed it will never happen, serbs are the biggest ethnic group, and you are wrong with russia putin is in power pulling all the strings in the background,when war starts in serb-kosovo nato-us won't have the guts to attack greater serbia because its not the 1990's they can't blame serbs for defending their land because international law is above all never foget that is for bosnia it is fake and doomed just like your dirty muslim pigs will be soon cccc.
Hepek

Norway

#16 Nov 9, 2009
So-called Bosnia? You mean so-called RS, the genocidal structure created in 1992-95. Bosnia is a country that has existed for centuries, and will continue to exist. Yugoslavia was created by the allies in 1918, while Bosnia was established as a kingdom by Kulin Ban in the 11th century. Bosnia was a part of the ottoman empire, austro-hungarian empire, the kingdom of yugoslavia, NDH, comunist - yugoslavia. Did Bosnia zease to exist during the times of occupation and kolonialitation? NO IT DID NOT!!!! You can talk about Republika Mrska gaining independence all you want, the fact is nobody important wants that to happen, not even a large number of serbs!
Hepek

Norway

#17 Nov 9, 2009
We lost? We have gained our independence!!! We are no longer a part of greater Serbia! And BiH is still a sovereign internationally recognized country. If you dont belive me, try to travel from Belgrade to Banja Luka without a passport. And try also to go to Knin without a passport, or Herceg Novi, or Metohija! Who are the biggest losers in the Balkans???
greater serbia-cetniks

Australia

#19 Mar 7, 2010
Bosnia was always a state and region but never a country, karadzic warned muslims that bosnian serbs wanted to live with muslims but not under muslims that what really started the war Alija's Islamic veiws that the so-called bosjnaks could control the whole of bosnia its a pitty for you muslims that that did not happen, RS was created through self-defence and thanks to war hero's like karadzic,mladic,and seseji Srpska BiH RS became a reality, muslims before the war were the majority now a distant second,all turkish shit has been destroyed,your propogranda for one united bosnia has gone down the drain, bosnia is divided in three and in the end will be partitioned and RS will be indepenatant wheather you mulsims like it or not,no country can last if it is created and sponsered by force, yugoslavia failed so will bosnia which is a mini-yugo,bosnia is indepenatant only in name for now, but it won't last, all muslims deserve is a little bit of land around sarajero, bosnaian serbs which never live with muslims again, being a bosnian proslav, or catholic is just a myth,you muslims were once serb or croat and you will once again be that or you will disappear of the map once and for all, anwser this question muslim when bosnain serbs RS becomes indepentant and bosnian croats too where will the muslims, i think either into a small gettho or become what they once were serbs and croats, i don't like croats but in bosnia we have to be together so muslims don't dominate us i say a cetnik-ustasa agreement to spilt bosnia up at the expense of the muslims sounds good, death to all muslims they are dirty pigs, animals,SERBS WILL NEVER LIVE WITH MUSLIMS AGAIN AND GOOD MUSLIM IS A DEAD ONE PART TWO IS YET TO COME RS CCCC-BLACK HAND.
Chetnik Gypsy

Windsor, Canada

#20 Jul 31, 2010
HAHAHAH KOSOVO ISNT SERBIA HAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHA STUPID GYPSIES LOSE ANOTHER BATTLE.
ADD THAT TO THE OTHER 499 BATTLES THAT U LOSt
Smrt Srbiji i Srbima

Brisbane, Australia

#21 Oct 6, 2010
greater serbia-cetniks wrote:
Great move the writing is on the wall so-called bosnian country is doomed just like yugo was its just a fantasy it won't last for much longer, go dodik,karazdic,and Srbija i RS cetnik united serbia cccc.Let the best man win between crorats and their muslims brothers in the FED BiH.Happy New Year with serb-bosna and serb-kosovo.
Rat novi dolazi. Spremni smo i naoruzani ovaj put. SLATKA OSVETA!

Necemo vas samo pobiti, negi iskorjenuti za sva vremena!

Smrt Cetnicima i svim Srbima, SRPKINJAMA i njihovim prijateljima. Smrt Srbiji!

Zivjela Bosna I Hrvatska! Zivjeli Bosanci i Hrvati!!!

Smrt Cetnicima i svim Srbima, SRPKINJAMA i njihovim prijateljima. Smrt Srbiji!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Travel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 7 min NTR1 not signed i... 292,998
Next gay marriage fight: religious exemptions 36 min cancer suxs 4,949
The Truth About Chiropractors (Apr '13) 40 min Rose Henderson 29
Jindal defends January prayer rally at LSU campus 1 hr Rick in Kansas 10
Vietnamese tourists to South Korea on the rise 6 hr meaningless 3
GCC Trade and Industry Ministers participate at... 8 hr MOMIN ANSARI 1
Cuban cigars among goods travelers get OK to im... 11 hr Doc Caliban 1
More from around the web