MANILA: China to Philippines: Quit Sc...

MANILA: China to Philippines: Quit Scarborough Shoal

There are 15225 comments on the Asia News Network story from Apr 18, 2012, titled MANILA: China to Philippines: Quit Scarborough Shoal. In it, Asia News Network reports that:

China has asked all Philippine vessels to leave immediately Scarborough Shoal and sent a second aircraft buzzing over the area to scare away Filipino fishermen, officials said yesterday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Asia News Network.

Since: Aug 08

Shanghai, China

#11921 Sep 2, 2012
Dong King Kong wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Well...... yours is not obvious here but your filth is.
My filth are in the slums rightoutside Manila international airport
kring kring

Philippines

#11922 Sep 2, 2012
Japan sent surveyors yesterday to the disputed senkaku islands... Too bad China didn't arrest them. All of those silly claims yet they chose not to "exercise their right" when the other party is rich and has too many gunboats guarding its shores. They could have sent their fighters and warships to show their presence like what they are trying to do in the west phil sea. I'm so disappointed in China, it was a very good opportunity to start a real fight with a country who has real military.:(
Dong King Kong

Makati City, Philippines

#11923 Sep 2, 2012
dzhou wrote:
<quoted text>
No. Your filth is the same as all chinese. You stink, literally.
kring kring

Philippines

#11924 Sep 2, 2012
dzhou wrote:
<quoted text>
You should not check-in hotels when in manila. You should stay on those filthy slums near the airport. hahaha
Never go back to the Phils again chink. Do that, and I will feed you the crystal meth that you imported here.
Cev

Caloocan, Philippines

#11925 Sep 2, 2012
dzhou wrote:
<quoted text>
No, your filth is still in Shanghai, China. together with the rest of the Chinese filth in Shanghai.
Cev

Caloocan, Philippines

#11926 Sep 2, 2012
kring kring wrote:
Japan sent surveyors yesterday to the disputed senkaku islands... Too bad China didn't arrest them. All of those silly claims yet they chose not to "exercise their right" when the other party is rich and has too many gunboats guarding its shores. They could have sent their fighters and warships to show their presence like what they are trying to do in the west phil sea. I'm so disappointed in China, it was a very good opportunity to start a real fight with a country who has real military.:(
Ah~

Chinamen has no control over the Senkaku. It's not theirs anyways, they are just wanting something not theirs.
kring kring

Philippines

#11927 Sep 2, 2012
Back in the early 2000s there were brothels in bibondo (chinatown of manila)inside very old condos where you can pick up girls from mainland china. I had one of them for 500 pesos - quite cute and she only speaks chinese. Since she is so dumb and can't understand anything I just banged her anally. Too bad it seems those brothels are no longer there..at least that's what I've heard. LOL
Cev

Caloocan, Philippines

#11928 Sep 2, 2012
kring kring wrote:
<quoted text>
You should not check-in hotels when in manila. You should stay on those filthy slums near the airport. hahaha
Never go back to the Phils again chink. Do that, and I will feed you the crystal meth that you imported here.
That guy has not been to the Philippines because he has no money to come here.
Ding Ling Dong Yu

Los Angeles, CA

#11929 Sep 2, 2012
dzhou wrote:
<quoted text>
I just f*cked a Chinese prostitute from chinatown for cheap.

She was young too.

There are so many of them in Chinatown.

They wear small purses, short shorts and excessive makeups

they look at every males even the stinky ones from head to toe and smile at them to signal they are prostitutes.

Only in Chinatown
Cev

Caloocan, Philippines

#11930 Sep 2, 2012
kring kring wrote:
Back in the early 2000s there were brothels in bibondo (chinatown of manila)inside very old condos where you can pick up girls from mainland china. I had one of them for 500 pesos - quite cute and she only speaks chinese. Since she is so dumb and can't understand anything I just banged her anally. Too bad it seems those brothels are no longer there..at least that's what I've heard. LOL
Chinese prostitutes in Manila? There are still a lot in chinatown. Check the hotels.

I advise you to be careful of STDs though. Those Chinese prostitutes are as dirty as they are bushy.
Lee

United States

#11932 Sep 2, 2012
China needs to stop the bullying. A few Filipino fishermen making a honest living in the Huangyan Island surrounding areas is not going to hurt China. The world would be a better place to live if people learned to share. Asians make good products such as those from Samsung. http://bit.ly/H0jj0u
Cev

Caloocan, Philippines

#11933 Sep 2, 2012
Ding Ling Dong Yu wrote:
<quoted text>
I just f*cked a Chinese prostitute from chinatown for cheap.
She was young too.
There are so many of them in Chinatown.
They wear small purses, short shorts and excessive makeups
they look at every males even the stinky ones from head to toe and smile at them to signal they are prostitutes.
Only in Chinatown
Travel to China. I recommend DongGuan in Guangdong province. Very near Guangzhou city.

Lots of prostitutes there.

In china, you have 20 million choices. Enjoy~!
Filippers in Despair

Changsha, China

#11936 Sep 2, 2012
Ding Ling Dong Yu wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah but sometimes their armpits are sweaty. Turns me off.
They don't also brush their teeth.
But they are good at swallowing my _____ though haha.
They EAT everything till the last drop :D
Are you just describing you filipper women?
Who are dark and dirty, even so are all filipper monkeys.
filipper monkeys just casted off stone age, Manila is too simple and crude, Reminds me of slums.

exactly you are all poorers.

Funny monkeys.
Ding Ling Dong Yu

Höst, Germany

#11937 Sep 2, 2012
Filippers in Despair wrote:
<quoted text>
filipper monkeys just casted off stone age, Manila is too simple and crude, Reminds me of slums.
Funny monkeys.
No, don't you understand English?

I said Chinese.

Go read my post back.

But Actually those Prostitute Chinks can really see my big Ding Dong

They open their chinky EYES so wide whenever I F*ck their ass.
aaa

Kowloon, Hong Kong

#11938 Sep 2, 2012
excartpuller wrote:
I don't know what to make of chinese greedy behaviour. It's so disgusting.
stupid felupeno gay living in seattle washing. usa. you are greedy to own guam, hawaii, give back california, arizona to mexico.
Ding Ling Dong Yu

London, UK

#11939 Sep 2, 2012
Ok see y'all later

time to F*ck anodah wan

for wan dollah

I f*ck gud

1 dollah 1 dollah

mong ching chang chong long tong kong

ding ling dong gong wen jiabao
Cev

Caloocan, Philippines

#11940 Sep 2, 2012
Filippers in Despair wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny monkeys.
You haven't been to the Philippines, coz you're poor. Stop pretending.

And the guy has perfectly described the Chinese prostitutes.

Live with it.
Cev

Caloocan, Philippines

#11941 Sep 2, 2012
aaa wrote:
<quoted text>
stupid felupeno gay living in seattle washing. usa. you are greedy to own guam, hawaii, give back california, arizona to mexico.
Shaddap dumb chink fck from central district hong kong.

You're talking bullshet.
aaa

Kowloon, Hong Kong

#11942 Sep 2, 2012
Ding Ling Dong Yu wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah but sometimes their armpits are sweaty. Turns me off.
They don't also brush their teeth.
But they are good at swallowing my _____ though haha.
They EAT everything till the last drop :D
son of aa bbitchh anonymous proxy is austronesian guy, you had got AIDS
aaa

Kowloon, Hong Kong

#11943 Sep 2, 2012
Cev wrote:
<quoted text>
Travel to China. I recommend DongGuan in Guangdong province. Very near Guangzhou city.
Lots of prostitutes there.
In china, you have 20 million choices. Enjoy~!
you are chicken head,, you are leading them to their dead,, yes, dongguan is full of mafia gangs,, the moment they arrived there, they shall stab to death. ha ha ha.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Travel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 1 hr katrina 88 391,753
News Ethiopia, Saudi Arabia finalizing labor exchang... 6 hr Anonymous 2
News How many more passengers can Columbus' airport ... 9 hr They cannot kill ... 2
News Governor: 4 new Zika cases likely came from Fla... 15 hr zio-virus 1
News Trump OK'd partner with alleged Iran laundering... 15 hr TRUMPS Treason 16
News The Evil That Dare Not Speak Its Name: Israel's... (Jun '15) 16 hr ZIONISM is racism 17
News Michelle Obama and children arrive in Dublin (Jun '13) 20 hr Miltonian Sweden... 14
More from around the web