MANILA: China to Philippines: Quit Sc...

MANILA: China to Philippines: Quit Scarborough Shoal

There are 15227 comments on the Asia News Network story from Apr 18, 2012, titled MANILA: China to Philippines: Quit Scarborough Shoal. In it, Asia News Network reports that:

China has asked all Philippine vessels to leave immediately Scarborough Shoal and sent a second aircraft buzzing over the area to scare away Filipino fishermen, officials said yesterday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Asia News Network.

idiotsaredumb

Saint Paul, MN

#9154 Aug 4, 2012
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE wrote:
Peter Schiff: China could use America's debt as a weapon
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =SUWSZeM2VioXX
That was 2011. China now shows disrespect to USA her handler.
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Delta, Canada

#9155 Aug 4, 2012
idiotsaredumb wrote:
<quoted text> That was 2011. China now shows disrespect to USA her handler.
2012 the USA OWES China even more money....

plus China these days can back up their economic and military talk...

you APES still BEG for money and BEG for military intervention...
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Delta, Canada

#9156 Aug 4, 2012

WHILE TALKING TOUGH

lol
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Delta, Canada

#9157 Aug 4, 2012
Cev wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullshet!
We already took up this case and the case of Falklands is incomparable to the case of Scarborough.
Only an idiot like you would think this way.
Falkland is populated by people who want to remain british citizens.
While Scarborough is a damn shoal that is incapable of supporting human life.
Use your common sense dumbass.
not really that would be like allowing China to invade, and then send people over and then giving them a vote on who they want to govern them...

btw where do you get the idea being able to live somewhere constitutes sovereignty?
idiotsaredumb

Saint Paul, MN

#9158 Aug 4, 2012
<quoted text>
2012 the USA OWES China even more money....
plus China these days can back up their economic and military talk...
Gee you're always on the offensive.
Cev

San Juan, Philippines

#9159 Aug 4, 2012
idiotsaredumb wrote:
<quoted text> Gee you're always on the offensive.
He's insecure of his small weiner. That's why he stresses that he's the alpha male.:D
Cev

San Juan, Philippines

#9160 Aug 4, 2012
Rich CEV living in his walled off compound who has never met a poor Filipino...
let alone given a loan to a Filipino...talking about how the person who borrows money has the power...
I think I'm more qualified to talk about what i do than you, since we are talking about my person.

I'm also more qualified to talk about loans than you do, since i am a businessman and you're just a poor chinaman trying to live the american dream.:D

So in the end, what do you know aside from bullshet? Nothing? Yep! You're just a load of crap dear chinaman.

You know nothing.:D
Cev

San Juan, Philippines

#9161 Aug 4, 2012
<quoted text>
not really that would be like allowing China to invade, and then send people over and then giving them a vote on who they want to govern them...
btw where do you get the idea being able to live somewhere constitutes sovereignty?
Lol!!!

Did the british send people to populate the falklands? Are you telling me that the falklands was Terra Nullius before te British arrived?

What a dumbass.

Use your brain chinaman. You're so stupid.
Chinaman Cev is so STUPID

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#9162 Aug 4, 2012
chinaman Cev wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullshet!
We already took up this case and the case of Falklands is incomparable to the case of Scarborough.
Only an idiot like you would think this way.
Falkland is populated by people who want to remain british citizens.
While Scarborough is a damn shoal that is incapable of supporting human life.
Use your common sense dumbass.
Unlike the British, this chinaman who ancestor migrate to Philippines has NO SHAME.
Since this low IQ chinaman pretending to be real PINOY is such a SMARTASS, perhaps he will tells us the difference?

1. To the Argentinian, these so called British there are merely British Squatters!

2. Why Britaon refuse to refer this case to the TRIBUNAL!

3. Tell us why this chinaman who pretend to be a real PINOY is so freaking RUDE and answer the question which is posed to a real British. SO chinks like him has lost his humble heritage.

4. What do idiot like this chinaman understand about "Jurisdiction?
I have posed many question to him and he always gave idiotic replies like this, that is why I considered him a banana LOW IQ chinaman PINOY.

Hahahhahahahah Have YOU NO SHAME! Learn some MANNERS here!
chinaman CEV or Dong King Kong! hahahahahah

What are you taking for breakfast! chink ding dong CEV!!!!

Hahahahahha

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#9163 Aug 4, 2012
Cev wrote:
<quoted text>
I think I'm more qualified to talk about what i do than you, since we are talking about my person.
I'm also more qualified to talk about loans than you do, since i am a businessman and you're just a poor chinaman trying to live the american dream.:D
So in the end, what do you know aside from bullshet? Nothing? Yep! You're just a load of crap dear chinaman.
Qualify to TALK!!!!!

You don't even understand what is GOOD MANNER!

Probably serving banana as a main course for your guest!

Proletariat like you belongs to the low IQ cave dwelling tribes!

Waiting for the next remittance from aboard!! Hahahahah

And the meantime do not lose your day job i.e. driving your austronesian master to work! After that you can gossip with the other ladies drivers there and tell your grand aunties tales about how you caught a five footer in Scarborough! hahahahaha

Hahahahahhaha
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Delta, Canada

#9164 Aug 4, 2012
Cev wrote:
<quoted text>
He's insecure of his small weiner. That's why he stresses that he's the alpha male.:D
your a Chink too dummy

lol

tell the parent your feelings yet?

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#9165 Aug 4, 2012
Cev wrote:
<quoted text>
The TRUTH is he is in North America while you are still trying to save for a bus ticket to anywhere! Hahahahahah

So who is bullshitting. Hahahahahah Let us be the judge of that! You are just another TALK TALK TALK BIG woman we see walking in the street of Manila with a big bag of wind while we are enjoying our drink in a air-conditioned cafe there! Hahahahaha
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Delta, Canada

#9166 Aug 4, 2012
Cev wrote:
<quoted text>
stop with the bullshiet...

you would have nothing without the Family business and you know it...

what your parent should have done is kept you to school to get a real education...

btw dont lie you have never given a loan to anyone...

especially a poor Filipino

which is fine... you can hide in your walled off compound...

but if the APES ever smartened up and came to rape and kill your family...

you can pretend you know so much about them and see how that goes

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#9167 Aug 4, 2012
idiotsaredumb wrote:
<quoted text> That was 2011. China now shows disrespect to USA her handler.
RESPECT!!!!!!

Whoever has the MONEY and the TECHNOLOGY today has the respect???????

USA is slowly but surely losing both!!!!

That is why the rest of ASEAN do not respect USA!!!!

The biggest HYPOCRITE in the world today!!!!!

Hiliary Clintons remarks about NEOCOLONIALISM makes her and USA the laughing Stock of the world!!! Hahahahahh

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#9168 Aug 4, 2012
idiotsaredumb wrote:
<quoted text> Gee you're always on the offensive.
Perhaps you should try to be NICER to other and maybe they will be less aggressive toward your lot! Look at the MIRROR!!!

I will attack and intimidate anybody who tried to be personal with me for instance! I have FACTS on my side while you guys only know how to insinuate and CONJURE LIES! That is the difference!!!!

Hahahahahahah

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#9169 Aug 4, 2012
Austronesian Guy wrote:
Yeah let the WAR BEGIN!
Communist China vs. the world.
Stop Communist China!
Respect International Law!
wahaha....
China will lose for sure!
Versus the world! Are you high on BANANA! Hahahahah

You have really low IQ!

Respect international law then Philippines should not tried to steal a land that is already accounted for by extending your coastline by 185 miles!

I agree, it is TOO LATE! China has already started MILITARIZING Huangyan! Go and fight a war with her with your 2nd hand retired warships! Hahahahahah

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#9170 Aug 4, 2012
<quoted text>
stop with the bullshiet...
you would have nothing without the Family business and you know it...
what your parent should have done is kept you to school to get a real education...
btw dont lie you have never given a loan to anyone...
especially a poor Filipino
which is fine... you can hide in your walled off compound...
but if the APES ever smartened up and came to rape and kill your family...
you can pretend you know so much about them and see how that goes
Loan!!! Hahahah that a good one for one who can only serve you with a banana for a main course!!!! I never have such a good laugh, this low IQ clown is good at his job as a court jester!
Hope he wear a banana between his tight like the Madonna bra! Hahahahahahah
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Delta, Canada

#9171 Aug 4, 2012
Cev wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol!!!
Did the british send people to populate the falklands? Are you telling me that the falklands was Terra Nullius before te British arrived?
What a dumbass.
Use your brain chinaman. You're so stupid.
stupid question coming from the land of squatters...

why dont you read up...on the Falkland Islands

- in any event...the issue isnt on who found the Island first

Amerindians/South Americans...(Argentinian ancestors...)

- who claimed the Islands first...(Competing Portuguese, Spanish, and British claims in the 16th century)

but exact same proximity claim you Flip APES are using with the Shoal...

the exact same proximity claim the Malaysians are using in Sabah

btw I like how you have just moved on.....

with no acknowledgment to our last argument... and all my supporting post

remember Debt as a weapon???

dumb APE wannabee...

idiotsaredumb

Saint Paul, MN

#9172 Aug 4, 2012
Chinaman Cev is so STUPID wrote:
<quoted text>
Versus the world! Are you high on BANANA! Hahahahah
You have really low IQ!
Respect international law then Philippines should not tried to steal a land that is already accounted for by extending your coastline by 185 miles!
I agree, it is TOO LATE! China has already started MILITARIZING Huangyan! Go and fight a war with her with your 2nd hand retired warships! Hahahahahah
Toxic mushrooms kill seven, poison 50 in China. It only takes the chinese a few minutes to replace 50 dead chinese woody woodpickers.
Dong King Kong

San Juan, Philippines

#9174 Aug 4, 2012
<quoted text>
world would Condemn China? so what..
the world condemns the USA every time they unilaterally invade another country... and they dont give a shiet...
cant imagine how you APES will be if and when you can fight your own wars for yourself
Total war? Get this to your thick face chink! It's your dumb arse that is wanting this war all along. Your posts spoke highly of war and how your mighty china can beat the shiet out of the USA. Your dumb-arrogance on this matter is really pathetic because you have no idea on how wars will be fought in this age of nukes. You are pathetic for wanting war when you yourself is in the confines of your adopted country.

The wars that the USA had should be in no way treated as a pretext of expansionism. Theirs is different, yours is obvious.

Assuming that the USA is not in a position to bring war to your china because of the distance as you claim, substantiated further by your US naval report, then how come there is an Obama policy of china containment going on in many parts of the world? They are walking the talk dumbass chink! Get that to your thick face!

But I, for one do not want the US to be dragged in this spat with your china. Because by doing so, it will only make this issue complex and raise the ante. But what can we do? They obviously felt uneasy with your rise and your double talk.

Also, a shooting war is possible as that was always the case in countries with overlapping interest. And we are prepared for that eventuality even with our very limited resources at hand and without US intervention. So get that to your thick and ugly face again stupid chink!

As for your trillions in reserves, I very much doubt if they could be of use when war breaks out. Your US$ 4bilion a day consumer spending will be negated and all you can do with your money is to wipe your stinking arse.

The USA will not be the USA of today and yesteryears if it cannot afford to deal with the realities of war. The machineries at work, aside from the materials needed to run those machines, which your mighty china desperately needed, is very well within her reach. This alone will deal you your loss.

As for respect, which your china is obviously lacking, was earned by the USA through years of hard work, good diplomacy, and mutual respect. And if your china wanted to project an image similar to what the USA or Russia portrays, try earning it by giving respect to others that are due them.

And for the record stupid chink! We are not challenging your mighty china! We are only asserting our rights provided in international laws of which your mighty china is a signatory. Get that to your thick face chinaman!

Bottom line:

You can fish and you can drill oil in the waters surrounding the disputed territories but you cannot deny the fact that the arrogance china is showing is making its neighbors and the world wary of its true intentions and thus, giving them the right to prepare for the inevitable.

Get this to your stupid and thick head stupid chink!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Travel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 22 min Coffee Party 336,921
News Mexican activists denounce abuses targeting Cub... 9 hr WE JUST DONT CARE 15
News New legislation requires breastfeeding rooms in... 11 hr sandy1 7
News Experience the best of Sydney 14 hr duck goose 1
News A Hitchhiking Robot's Journey West Ends Early..... 15 hr Mean Americans 1
News Next gay marriage fight: religious exemptions (Oct '14) 20 hr nhjeff 6,365
News Fatal heat wave 20 years ago changed Chicago's ... Sun No8isClassic 8
More from around the web