MANILA: China to Philippines: Quit Scarborough Shoal

There are 20 comments on the Asia News Network story from Apr 18, 2012, titled MANILA: China to Philippines: Quit Scarborough Shoal. In it, Asia News Network reports that:

China has asked all Philippine vessels to leave immediately Scarborough Shoal and sent a second aircraft buzzing over the area to scare away Filipino fishermen, officials said yesterday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Asia News Network.

Cev

Quezon City, Philippines

#2902 Jun 2, 2012
pinoysickestnation wrote:
<quoted text>
A small Chinese navy group armed only for defensive purpose but scare the hell out of all pinoys, create nationwide panic in philippinoy, very pathetic
Yes yes, so you claim that the Filipinos were so scared we were vibrating like a vibrator.

What kind of vibrator did your mom use btw? If you can describe it as well as how you described how a vibrator works, that will be nice.:)
pinoysickestnati on

Asia/Pacific Region

#2903 Jun 2, 2012
Actually, Chinese are concern when boats full of illegal pinoys ready to be toilet-cleaners try to sneak into HK , Singapore , Mainland , Taiwan
We concern too many illegal pinoys will increse criminality
Seer

Quezon City, Philippines

#2904 Jun 2, 2012
<quoted text>
A small Chinese navy group armed only for defensive purpose but scare the hell out of all pinoys, create nationwide panic in philippinoy, very pathetic
You grasp at straws and make idiotic refrences based on total fabrications... your truth,...is so far from the truth ...i dont blame you though.. you were raised this way.... china is never wrong, whatever it says is 100% truth...that how the Chinese gov't brainwashed you...feeding you with lies and propaganda.

The Chinese ships are in Scarborough to steal our territory. We are standing our ground and we are NOT AFRAID of Big Coward China.
Cev

Quezon City, Philippines

#2905 Jun 2, 2012
Actually, Chinese are concern when boats full of illegal pinoys ready to be toilet-cleaners try to sneak into HK , Singapore , Mainland , Taiwan
We concern too many illegal pinoys will increse criminality

Singapore, very concerned about crazy Chinamen coming in. Chinaman might kill someone again in Sg.

Taiwan, they love mainlanders coming in. They scam the mainlanders into buying diamonds. A university prof in Taiwan gave a talk about this to their tourism class. I was a guest of honor.

Philippines also very concerned coz chinamen who come in are manufacturers of illegal drugs. If we catch one, we put cement on ther feet and throw them in Scarborough.:)
teeheeManny

Central District, Hong Kong

#2906 Jun 2, 2012
Seer wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you know that our 2 old rusty ships is standing up against almost a hundred Chinese ships and boats...our small country is standing up against a giant(China).
China is a coward...picking a fight against smaller and weaker nations. We showed our courage by standing up against the biggest bully(China). China is only showing her cowardice...China can only fight smaller and weaker countries.
China is a greedy vampire and a big coward.
Conclusion from discussions remains unchanged: THE PHILIPPINES IS THE RIGHTFUL OWNER OF SCARBOROUGH SHOAL.
1. no matter how brave the mosquito are, they still are blood sucking mosquito.
Cev

Roosevelt, Philippines

#2907 Jun 2, 2012
teeheeManny wrote:
<quoted text>
No matter how many the prostitutes are, the are still prostitutes.
Seer

Quezon City, Philippines

#2908 Jun 2, 2012
teeheeManny wrote:
<quoted text>
China is the blood sucking coward.

Conclusion from discussions remains unchanged: THE PHILIPPINES IS THE RIGHTFUL OWNER OF SCARBOROUGH SHOAL.
teeheeManny

#2909 Jun 2, 2012
Cev wrote:
<quoted text>
I noticed how knowledgable you are in how a vibrator works. Did you catch your mom using one?
No, don't be offended. It's pretty understandable coz you are a family of small penises. Your dad probably couldn't satisfy your mom so your mom bought one.
But amazing. I finally know someone who can properly describe to be how a vibrator works.:)
1. how in the world did you know that thing "the vibrator", maybe you family are using it already. wahahahahahahaha.
teeheeManny

#2910 Jun 2, 2012
Seer wrote:
<quoted text>
China is the blood sucking coward.
1. i am the rightful patent owner of these word, "mosquito, vampire, blood thirsty sucking, rats and so on". you should not copy my word license.
taiwan

Philippines

#2911 Jun 2, 2012
now theyre claiming english words lol!
teeheeManny

#2912 Jun 2, 2012
Cev wrote:
<quoted text>
Now why would I do that?:) we have 100 million very smart Filipinos who can debate with you.
1 minute each right? I'll finish your debate in 13 minutes.
How did China win again? ;)
1. maybe not debate, maybe just vote between the 2 involve nation peoples. and you loose again.
aaa

Bagumbayan, Philippines

#2913 Jun 2, 2012
sorry, youre not democratic so you got no voting rights. we win lol!
taiwan

Bagumbayan, Philippines

#2914 Jun 2, 2012
are there any wumaos that aint got foot in mouth disease?
Manny Pacquiao

Yigo, Guam

#2915 Jun 2, 2012
teeheeManny wrote:
<quoted text>
1. hello, illegal vampire debater, have you win the debate.?. no, you have not, you loose in the debate, so as with the other vampires. wahahahahahahahaha.
2. maybe you should try to debate with the entire China population of 1.3 billion about the matter. yes, you illegal debater should debate with them one by one.
3. you only have to spend around 1 minute for debate for each individual China citizen. yes, debate one by one, one minute each.
...1x60 =60...so in one hour..you debate with 60 person.
...60x24 =1440...so in one day..you debate with 1440 person.
..1440x365 =525600..so in one year..you debate with 525600 person
let's assume you live up to 100 years of age.
..so 525600x100...so in one hundred year,
..........you debate with..52,560,000 people
and to debate w/ the entire 1.3 billion,you will need around.....
..and 52,560,000 people is for 100 years.
.........52,560,000 x 26 = 1,366,560,000
....yes, it will totally take you 2,600 years to debate with all of them... wahahahahahahahaha...go ahead,,,live to 2,600 years old. go, debate with them one by one.
...and the mighty china wins again.
That's easy. You all think alike and if one loses all lose hahaha.
Cev

Roosevelt, Philippines

#2922 Jun 2, 2012
teeheeManny wrote:
<quoted text>
1. how in the world did you know that thing "the vibrator", maybe you family are using it already. wahahahahahahaha.
Uh, because your friend, pinoysickest said so?

I think his mom is using it.:)

Uhm.. This guy is dumb O_O
Cev

Roosevelt, Philippines

#2923 Jun 2, 2012
taiwan wrote:
now theyre claiming english words lol!
Lol
Seer

Quezon City, Philippines

#2924 Jun 2, 2012
I can't help but wonder that their mindset is already as narrow as the neck of a bottle. The problem with these guys(Chinese)they keep on saying things that are false that it already comes to a point that they themselves are believing their own lies.

“What??”

Since: May 12

waterloo

#2928 Jun 2, 2012
I wonder what the Chinese will do next.
Tell the Filipinos to get out of the Phillipines?
And the Chinese accuse other nations of being imperialists isn't that hypocritical of them?
hihi

Torrance, CA

#2934 Jun 2, 2012
Cev wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, look at the map. Scarborough is closer to the Philippines. You are right teehee, the Philippines really owns Scarborough! Thank you! So intelligent!:)
CEV, my friend...can you please interpret to me what the heck "teeheee" is saying.

I can't understand his writing nor his point!

Thank you!
hihi

Torrance, CA

#2935 Jun 2, 2012
When pinoys know Chinese navy is approching, that scare all pinoys nationwide,
Very interesting...At a nightclub here in the States, when American WOMEN know a Chinese man is approaching, they hold their LAUGHTER nationwide

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Travel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 16 min Bill 326,461
News For pro-separatist Ukrainians, hope now heartache 31 min George 265
News Pentagon dispels rumors of Texas takeover 2 hr serfs up 24
News Skopje Castle (Jun '14) 2 hr Anonymouskiz 46
News Kremlin: North Korean leader not coming to Mosc... 8 hr PUTIN HUMILIATED 3
News Forget Tanks. This is What's Conquering East Uk... 9 hr NATO spokesman 2
News Young muslim girl shares cultural beliefs 10 hr J_a_n 2
Housekeeping at hotel walking in on me naked... (Aug '07) Apr 21 Jimmasin 2,540
More from around the web