Nude bath in river. Laos, Burma, Phillippines, or Vietnam??

Posted in the Travel Forum

Leowong

Taipei, Taiwan

#1 Aug 8, 2011
I am planning to go traveling this December. I always dreamed to have a naked bath in river, and I thought maybe these countries (Burma, Laos, Phillippines, Vietnam) can fulfill my fantasy. I know people bathing in river wear long shorts or large clothes on the waist, but I thought maybe I can wear a sheer white shorts and drench it and let it transparent and revealing? Any ideas? I plan to go to the villages or rural areas and make it innocent as possibleas it can be..

Total nude bath may be impossible, so what I am thinking is that I wear white sheer shorts and drench it.And greet other bathing people (women, men, families are all great to me, at least thay are interested in watching my awkard and innocent revealing)and make pictures together(I have a picture in my mind already, we put arms by shoulders and smiles) Or take piss when shirtless along the road. Just want to be safe and innocent. Need your opinions and idea. And I will share with you about the juicy stories when I am back. Thankss!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Travel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 23 min Quirky 293,658
Next gay marriage fight: religious exemptions 1 hr Pope Bennie s Closet 4,999
Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia to expand triangle coop... 4 hr Drgunzet 25
Jindal defends January prayer rally at LSU campus 4 hr woodtick57 41
Vietnam increasingly dependent on China, despit... 7 hr CAPKHUNGLIMDRUDEN... 36
Strange ice pancakes appear on Scottish river 8 hr -CatCiao- 8
Reko Diq wealth only 20ft below surface (Apr '11) 12 hr Star 41
More from around the web