Armenia's disappearing population

Jul 26, 2011 Read more: Today's Zaman 2,897
Armenia's population is dwindling. In a 2009 UN survey, 44 percent of the population claimed they did not see a future in the country. Read more
GrandPa

Zitácuaro, Mexico

#2960 Apr 21, 2012
Georgi wrote:
schools and even primary colleges in other words all Armenian schools of European capitals turned to the centers of the lively activity of Armenian propagandists. Patriotic praising poems and songs, sharp satire and fables became ingrained in the passionate souls of teen-agers from the teachers' environment and excited hatred towards unpleasant ruling of Muslims and the fantastic illusion about the future that is not known to anyone. Thus, within the shortest period of time (3-4 years) the arrogant and obstinate young generation was brought up prepared for bloody heroism for protection of the illusion created by them…"
Memories of Russian diplomat general Mayevsky. From the book "The Massacres conducted by Armenians"
Listen my boy, you are unable to understand that Armenians did not become Turks in 500 years of subjugation,and they never will.
You must accept this fact before you interpret what you are talking about.
Armenian and Greek cultures were the home and nest to Turkish cultural development.
You might have hoped to erase Armenians and Greeks but the job was to big for you.

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#2961 Apr 21, 2012
Bogos wrote:
<quoted text>
orospu çocugu oku ogren
siktir git be orospu evladi

Location hidden

#2962 Apr 21, 2012
Bogos wrote:
http://hyetert.blogspot.fr/201 2/04/suryaniler-ve-yakndogu.ht ml#more
Lütfen yanl&#305;s&#305; ermeni web almak ve anüs silin

Location hidden

#2963 Apr 21, 2012
GrandPa wrote:
<quoted text>Listen my boy, you are unable to understand that Armenians did not become Turks in 500 years of subjugation,and they never will.
You must accept this fact before you interpret what you are talking about.
Armenian and Greek cultures were the home and nest to Turkish cultural development.
You might have hoped to erase Armenians and Greeks but the job was to big for you.
old man its about armenian betraying revolts and massacring that you lot did at the Russians bidding
GrandPa

Zitácuaro, Mexico

#2964 Apr 21, 2012
champion65 wrote:
<quoted text>
old man its about armenian betraying revolts and massacring that you lot did at the Russians bidding
the Spirit of Freedom is not equal to betrayal, rather it reflects the living spirit of the Armenian People.

Location hidden

#2965 Apr 22, 2012
GrandPa wrote:
<quoted text> the Spirit of Freedom is not equal to betrayal, rather it reflects the living spirit of the Armenian People.
i guess little thought was spared for those that suffered by the ambitious actions of those seeking "this "freedom you speak of
david

Roeulx, Belgium

#2970 Apr 22, 2012
?? I think YOU can't read! Here a copy paste :
The present-day conflict over Nagorno-Karabakh has its roots in the decisions made by Joseph Stalin and the Caucasian Bureau (Kavburo) during the Sovietization of Transcaucasia. Stalin was the acting Commissar of Nationalities for the Soviet Union during the early 1920s, the branch of the government under which the Kavburo was created. After the Russian Revolution of 1917, Karabakh became part of the Transcaucasian Democratic Federative Republic, but this soon dissolved into separate Armenian, Azerbaijani, and Georgian states. Over the next two years (1918–20), there were a series of short wars between Armenia and Azerbaijan over several regions, including Karabakh. In July 1918, the First Armenian Assembly of Nagorno-Karabakh declared the region self-governing and created a National Council and government.[44] Later, Ottoman troops entered Karabakh, meeting armed resistance by Armenians.

After the defeat of Ottoman Empire in World War I, British troops occupied Karabakh.[30] The British command provisionally affirmed Khosrov bey Sultanov (appointed by the Azerbaijani government) as the governor-general of Karabakh and Zangezur, pending final decision by the Paris Peace Conference.[45] The decision was opposed by Karabakh Armenians. In February 1920, the Karabakh National Council preliminarily agreed to Azerbaijani jurisdiction, while Armenians elsewhere in Karabakh continued guerrilla fighting, never accepting the agreement.[30][44] The agreement itself was soon annulled by the Ninth Karabagh Assembly, which declared union with Armenia in April.[30][44][46]
david

Brussels, Belgium

#2973 Apr 23, 2012
Shut up biatch ! My uncle died in that fking war , and many friends of my father ! So shut up , what do you know ? Only the fking lies your ultra nationalist governoment is telling you !
lambroni ardziv

Houston, TX

#2974 Apr 23, 2012
Facts and Figures wrote:
<quoted text>
are these fairy tales were told to you by your grandmother when u were a kid? u should have asked yo grandmother to tell you how she was being hardcored by Azeris and Turks :)) in group that would be much interesting than this crap u wrote here :))
when you have nothing to say you then lower yourselves in the GUTTER by bring the question of grandmothers i guess you are proud of your ancient and savage history at present we have ARTSAKH NK and you have nothing so cry cry cry and go to sleep the topic was the disappearing ARMENIANS we are still here after the turkish an azik genocidal atrocities and we will be here after you are all gone from this planet verch

Since: Apr 12

Los Angeles, CA

#2975 Apr 23, 2012
Who cares about Karabakh? It's a piece of shit, anyway...who wants to live there? The citizens sure as hell don't.
mamat-qunem-king

Glendale, CA

#2976 Apr 23, 2012
King Deluxe wrote:
Who cares about Karabakh? It's a piece of shit, anyway...who wants to live there? The citizens sure as hell don't.
yete piece of shit e , ba inchu duk azerinert vor dalis vor noric gravek
qunem en qu azeri more vore, king, jmt, dodi, kim
david

Brussels, Belgium

#2978 Apr 23, 2012
... That proofs that gayzeris , you have no heart ! Nothing means that he died because an azeri killed him. That is the baddest thing. BUT he died for his land , for Karabakh ! When he died , some secs after that 15 azeris got killed and that makes me happy !
Guru

Fresno, CA

#2979 Apr 23, 2012
david wrote:
... That proofs that gayzeris , you have no heart ! Nothing means that he died because an azeri killed him. That is the baddest thing. BUT he died for his land , for Karabakh ! When he died , some secs after that 15 azeris got killed and that makes me happy !
Davit, I have a question for you. Why would you ignore a fellow countryman but still argue with Azeris whose biased opinions are as good as toilet paper? Sxal es anum, aper jan.
david

Brussels, Belgium

#2982 Apr 24, 2012
@Guru : Vons karam che xosam vor sens baneren asum ?'also i would like to inform you that your uncle is burning in hell now... as most armenians will..'? Et jdm haye chi , iran chekareri hay aser .

"also i would like to inform you that your uncle is burning in hell now... as most armenians will.. " ... No comments, get and heart i'm not going to argue with a piece of shit like you ... Its so sad that you live in bakushit ,...

Since: Sep 09

ISTANBUL

#2985 Apr 25, 2012
Armenia's Population today
120 less than yesterday..
Where are they going and why?
hahahaahahahaahahaha
el salvador

Istanbul, Turkey

#2986 Apr 25, 2012
mamat-qunem-king wrote:
<quoted text>
yete piece of shit e , ba inchu duk azerinert vor dalis vor noric gravek
qunem en qu azeri more vore, king, jmt, dodi, kim
human languages please!! there is no technology converting fart to human language.
el salvador

Istanbul, Turkey

#2987 Apr 25, 2012
Kim Kardashian wrote:
yayyayayy
once black never comes back :)
Kanye west kardashian love
http://www.safinaz.com/wp-content/uploads/kan...
Ararat

Pittsburgh, PA

#2991 Apr 27, 2012
OguzTolga wrote:
Armenia's Population today
120 less than yesterday..
Where are they going and why?
hahahaahahahaahahaha
How the hell do you count them? hahaha
the joke is on you plus the fault of the genocide. Hahaha

If you wish that Armenians dissapear and your pasha dreams come true it is a waste of time.

I suggest you post your funny turkish greatness ones so we can laugh. At least that will help us to have humor. ha ha ha
Ararat

Pittsburgh, PA

#2992 Apr 27, 2012
Facts and Figures wrote:
<quoted text>
kim kardashian is a prostitute representative of a prostitute nation..
Kim Kardashian maybe a prostitute but that clearly means even our prostitutes are doing better than azeri ones. You need oil only to make money, because you are left with no other assets my friend, Notttttt.

Relax in petroleum like they do in azerbaijan. That's stupid.
david

Jurbise, Belgium

#2993 Apr 27, 2012
Kim kardashian is not Armenian. She is called Armenian but she doesnt deserve to be Armenian.

And , talking of prostitues , who has to most prostitues , Turds or Armenians ? I think you know the answear :)

TURKS ARE THE MOST PROSTITUES OF THE WORLD !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Travel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 3 min Valerie 323,213
News Iggy Azalea's shopping excursion in Ferrari tur... 3 min Bobby T Canada 6
News Next gay marriage fight: religious exemptions (Oct '14) 3 hr NorCal Native 6,378
News Oak Forest Launches New Promotional Website 5 hr Res 3
News Cuba - from Varadero to Havana 6 hr Doc Proper 2
News Fracking and earthquakes: Is there a connection? 20 hr ya think of course 1
News Obama a hit among Italian nativity scenes (Dec '08) 20 hr swedenforever 6
Housekeeping at hotel walking in on me naked... (Aug '07) Apr 16 tom Harris 2,539
More from around the web