The end of the island Daydream

Nov 24, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: AdelaideNow...

Lindemann Island in the Whitsundays sold for $10 million to Chinese-born Australian mining investor William Han in April.

Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated Nov 25, 2012

“life is a gift. make it easy”

Since: Oct 10

surakarta

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

sorry out of topic......wise word

"the real world is not a hug of land or a beautiful island which can be decorate by your money... or human interest, you couldn't say home if you only think how much money had been used to build it up. the real home is only a place you could stand and feel happy because you are comfortable"

Since: Nov 10

Southern California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

Sold to Chinese mining investor. Chinese and mining. Australians yawn turn page not caring. Heck we are rich, support Assange and hate America. We are lovin life.

20 years bitches. You mock America now but by Christ we will burn you China-Australia WW3. You deserve to go down. Youre assholes. The world will cheer.

“We don't have to take it”

Since: Jun 08

WhereTFamI?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Mr Humbert wrote:
Sold to Chinese mining investor. Chinese and mining. Australians yawn turn page not caring. Heck we are rich, support Assange and hate America. We are lovin life.
20 years bitches. You mock America now but by Christ we will burn you China-Australia WW3. You deserve to go down. Youre assholes. The world will cheer.
Thanks Humbert, for your loving words of encouragement to the Aussies who have no option but to live with the utter garbage going on in our country.

Just for once - ONCE will do - direct your bile at the ones who deserve it.

Where do you get the impression from, that Aussies are happy about and in agreement with what's going on in this country?

“We don't have to take it”

Since: Jun 08

WhereTFamI?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

From the article...

""They'll say `sour grapes, Marriner has got the raw edge again'.

I'm treated like the plague up there because I broke the ice on dodgy Labor lobbyists, and I said there is a sovereign risk in investing in Queensland.

Have a look at what banks are selling debt for.""

What's that about... "dodgy Labor lobbyists"...???

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

15 Users are viewing the Travel Forum right now

Search the Travel Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Toppled Philippine church cross overlooks typho... (Nov '13) 34 min ELIAS IBARRA 212
Rainfall brings cooler temps and flash floods t... 1 hr L Morales 1
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 1 hr Quirky 246,507
Housekeeping at hotel walking in on me naked... (Aug '07) 1 hr Snoozing 2,503
Remembering The 'Philadelphia 11': Where The Fi... 2 hr RevKen 16
Canada's claims of NRC hacking 'irresponsible,'... 6 hr Where did Ebola start 1
Hospitals urged to prepare despite low risk of ... 7 hr Where did Ebola start 1
•••
•••