Even in death, goldie stirs controversy

Even in death, goldie stirs controversy

There are 2 comments on the New Vision story from Feb 22, 2013, titled Even in death, goldie stirs controversy. In it, New Vision reports that:

By Joseph Ssemutooke The news of the passing last Thursday of controversially flamboyant Nigerian singer Goldie Harvey, that petite blonde babe who featured in the M-Net reality show Big Brother StarGame last year, tore across Africa like a tsunami.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New Vision.

Anonymous

Ashburn, VA

#1 Feb 24, 2013
Legit questions and answers for this year jamb/waec/neco are available contact 07055143466 for urgent help.
mr johnson

United States

#2 Feb 24, 2013
Jamb expo call 08182482366

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Travel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 5 min NTR1 332,950
News Next gay marriage fight: religious exemptions (Oct '14) 26 min WasteWater 6,290
News Lorraine Kubala: El Paso group takes its peace ... 14 hr I Hate The French 1
News Mexico's Ciudad Juarez once 'global murder capi... 14 hr I Hate The French 5
News 7 great reasons to visit Baltimore this summer 18 hr Okay 1
News Poll: Job approval for Congress at record low (Aug '11) Fri Illegal Politician 36
News 7 Best Places to Visit in Serbia That Are Safe ... Thu JosMeProsloNije 4
Housekeeping at hotel walking in on me naked... (Aug '07) Jun 30 seenaked 2,546
More from around the web