Ten Random Observations About Iraq

Ten Random Observations About Iraq

There are 3 comments on the Gadling story from Dec 10, 2012, titled Ten Random Observations About Iraq. In it, Gadling reports that:

While traveling in Iraq I noticed some interesting things that didn't fit into any of the articles in my series.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gadling.

more truth

Crawfordville, FL

#1 Dec 10, 2012
I have read about the no plugs for sink or tub is several other places.
Anonymous

New Delhi, India

#2 Dec 11, 2012
Thanks for this news.
Paula

Tucson, AZ

#3 Dec 11, 2012
A Shiite Iraqi Muslim told me the don't even have showers like in the west. They use buckets of water from outside sources & pour it over them. That's about as primitive as you can get. No wonder they can't get anything done. Between washing before prayers 5 times a day and having tea, there's no time for productive endeavors such as work. They have too much time on their hands to plot against westerners and other Muslims.

Muslims kill more Muslims than non-Muslims so they must consider any one not believing in their sect (Sunni, Shiite, Wahabi, etc.) infidels also. I think the proper term for their behavior is barbaric.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Travel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Iraq's Maliki rejects U.S. offer on national re... (Jul '09) 15 min Swedenforever 27
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 46 min Coffee Party 328,774
Housekeeping at hotel walking in on me naked... (Aug '07) 2 hr Pervert Jones 2,543
News Ireland gay marriage: Northern Ireland must now... 2 hr jason norris 16
News Taste some Cuban flavor 5 hr L I G E R 7
News Passport scam (Oct '14) 6 hr Buttless 16
News Obama visits Miami shrine in nod to Cuban Ameri... 8 hr American_Infidel 4
More from around the web