Hyatt Plans for Hyatt Place Manat in Puerto Rico

Aug 22, 2012 Full story: Lodging 45

Hyatt Hotels Corporation announced that a Hyatt affiliate has entered into an agreement for a Hyatt Place hotel in Manati, Puerto Rico with Island Hospitality Partners, LLC, a joint venture of PRISA Group and McConnell Valdes Consulting.

Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Jorge

San Juan, Puerto Rico

#1 Aug 22, 2012
At last Bin complied with his decades old promise- of building a hotel in Manatí.

Manatí is turning more and more into the district's center, instead of Arecibo.
Bitgf

Bayamon, Puerto Rico

#2 Sep 1, 2012
Sweet! I've just received my free minecraft giftcode!

>> Minecraftcodes.info <<
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#3 Sep 1, 2012
The place will be covered in graffiti after one day.

Since: May 12

San Juan, Puerto Rico

#4 Sep 1, 2012
Faith wrote:
The place will be covered in graffiti after one day.
Yeah because the hotel will attract white kids that will take advantage of PRs lax graffiti laws.... you just shot yourself in the foot "Faith"..... LOL

Since: May 12

San Juan, Puerto Rico

#5 Sep 1, 2012
Wow Americans blame Puerto Ricans for everything... First of all Graffiti was a multi ethnic art movement that started in the 70s on NYCs subways... Nowadays the majority of vandals worldwide are white(European)... the worlds most graffiti saturated continent is Europe. I have personally traveled all around Europe and witnessed their graffiti problem... I seen graffiti all over trains in Denmark, Germany, Holland, Italy, France and a bunch of other countries. The most vandalized city I've ever visited was Berlin which basically looked like a dump.... I googled "graffiti vandal arrested" and most of the perpetrators in the US were white here's a couple of examples: http://www.graffnews.com/category/jail-time/p...

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2011/03...

LA's MOST NOTORIOUS GRAFFITI VANDAL IS WHITE::
http://blogs.laweekly.com/informer/2009/11/gr...

GRAFFITI VANDAL FROM FRANCE ARRESTED IN BOSTON:
http://thatsthehookup.com/headlines/mbta-tran...

33 YEAR OLD WHITE GUY STILL VANDALIZING TRAINS IN BOSTON:
http://www.mbta.com/transitpolice/transit_pol...

NYC POLICE OFFICER DID GRAFFITI AT NIGHT.... A WHITE GUY...
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/queens/typ...

NYC QUEENS WHITE GIRL VANDALIZED TRAINS AND WALLS THROUGH NYC CHICAGO, ALL OVER AMERICA AND ALL OVER THE WORLD:::
http://www.timesnewsweekly.com/news/2009-07-1...

JUST GOOGLE "GRAFFITI ARTIST" ARRESTED AND YOU WILL SEE 90% WHITE KIDS THE REST MIXED AND VIRTUALLY NO BLACK KIDS...... PR Mythbuster always posts the facts.... LOL
TRUTH IS RELATIVE

Bear, DE

#6 Sep 1, 2012
Faith wrote:
The place will be covered in graffiti after one day.
You've been derailed. Buffoon.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#7 Sep 1, 2012
TRUTH IS RELATIVE wrote:
<quoted text>
You've been derailed. Buffoon.
Speaking of rails.....have you ever once seen a rail car that wasn't totally defaced by Puerto Rican graffiti?
TRUTH IS RELATIVE

Bear, DE

#8 Sep 2, 2012
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Speaking of rails.....have you ever once seen a rail car that wasn't totally defaced by Puerto Rican graffiti?
Yes, the ones that yoopers deface while their eating rotten cheese.
DennisAlgarin

Georgetown, TX

#9 Sep 2, 2012
Jorge wrote:
At last Bin complied with his decades old promise- of building a hotel in Manatí.
Manatí is turning more and more into the district's center, instead of Arecibo.
how many jobs will it produce for people of Puerto Rico? Already
gave away the airport deal to Mexico. Will the unemployed Boricua's
of Manati get first crack at the jobs, who benefits from this deal?
Jorge

San Juan, Puerto Rico

#10 Sep 2, 2012
DennisAlgarin wrote:
<quoted text>
how many jobs will it produce for people of Puerto Rico? Already
gave away the airport deal to Mexico. Will the unemployed Boricua's
of Manati get first crack at the jobs, who benefits from this deal?
You mean you don't know how many jobs will be created?

Why don't you have this information?
Jorge

San Juan, Puerto Rico

#11 Sep 2, 2012
DennisAlgarin wrote:
<quoted text>
how many jobs will it produce for people of Puerto Rico? Already
gave away the airport deal to Mexico. Will the unemployed Boricua's
of Manati get first crack at the jobs, who benefits from this deal?
Hyatt is one of our national hotel chains.

Mexico is our business partner.

O Yankee o puertorriqueño, Dennis (which is it?).
TRUTH IS RELATIVE

Bear, DE

#12 Sep 2, 2012
DennisAlgarin wrote:
<quoted text>
how many jobs will it produce for people of Puerto Rico? Already
gave away the airport deal to Mexico. Will the unemployed Boricua's
of Manati get first crack at the jobs, who benefits from this deal?
A Mexican company will administer the airport. Puerto Ricans will work there.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#13 Sep 2, 2012
TRUTH IS RELATIVE wrote:
<quoted text>
A Mexican company will administer the airport. Puerto Ricans will work there.
Mexicans and Ricans? Sounds about right. The Mexicans are a good fit....somebody has to actually work.
Jorge

San Juan, Puerto Rico

#14 Sep 2, 2012
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Mexicans and Ricans? Sounds about right. The Mexicans are a good fit....somebody has to actually work.
Exactly, Faith.

Go to work, pay those federal taxes so I receive my welfare on time.

...and do it NOW.

It's an order!
Jorge

San Juan, Puerto Rico

#15 Sep 2, 2012
TRUTH IS RELATIVE wrote:
<quoted text>
A Mexican company will administer the airport. Puerto Ricans will work there.
Dennis lives in Texas..

Why is he anti Mexican, beats me.
TRUTH IS RELATIVE

Bear, DE

#16 Sep 2, 2012
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Mexicans and Ricans? Sounds about right. The Mexicans are a good fit....somebody has to actually work.
Faithless and yooper relatives:

http://listsalad.com/lifestyle/top-5-scariest...

LOL
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#17 Sep 2, 2012
Jorge wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly, Faith.
Go to work, pay those federal taxes so I receive my welfare on time.
...and do it NOW.
It's an order!
My point was that the Mexicans work and the PR's are lazy. Another desirable feature of the Mexicans is that they are deportable. At any rate, if you start adding Mexicans to your population, between the lot of you, you are going to run out of spray paint toot sweet.
TRUTH IS RELATIVE

Bear, DE

#18 Sep 2, 2012
Jorge wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly, Faith.
Go to work, pay those federal taxes so I receive my welfare on time.
...and do it NOW.
It's an order!
Pinky pig Faith needs to keep slopping those pigs and shucking that corn to pay those taxes so Puerto Rican-Americans can get those government freebies!!!
TRUTH IS RELATIVE

Bear, DE

#19 Sep 2, 2012
Jorge wrote:
<quoted text>
Dennis lives in Texas..
Why is he anti Mexican, beats me.
He doesn't make any sense to me. He needs to get on the next plane to PR and clamor for independence.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#20 Sep 2, 2012
TRUTH IS RELATIVE wrote:
<quoted text>
Pinky pig Faith needs to keep slopping those pigs and shucking that corn to pay those taxes so Puerto Rican-Americans can get those government freebies!!!
LOL! I do none of that. I'm from a wealthy powerful family. I'm doing the whole "white privilege" thing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Travel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 17 min red and right 284,272
The 10 coolest Rocket City inventions on displa... 1 hr Andarz Abedini 2
Next gay marriage fight: religious exemptions 2 hr Pietro Armando 3,642
Is a family getaway on your Christmas list? 4 hr WE JUST DONT CARE 4
Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia to expand triangle coop... 4 hr Cilantro 13
Australia shuts door on asylum-seekers in Indon... 6 hr Sheela 177
US looks to swift, mutual solution on FYROM nam... 7 hr Bulgarian Timeless 16

Travel People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE